ONCE AGAIN why the MSM is biased and can not be trusted to tell the truth!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 11.52.13 AM.png

Wow... headlines from CBS News Polls - CBS News

So for the truth???
Trump national political director 'steps back' from campaign

Jim Murphy, Donald Trump’s national political director, is no longer playing an active role on the campaign, according to three sources briefed on the move –
a troubling development for the Republican nominee coming just 19 days before the election.

"I have not resigned but for personal reasons have had to take a step back from the campaign," Murphy said in a statement to POLITICO. He did not elaborate on the reasons for his departure.

What kind of BIASED reporting is CBS doing? Did Murphy NOT say "I have not resigned"!!!
What is CBS news headline: "Trump's Top Political Director Resigns"!

Geez people. Don't you comprehend the magnitude of this gross malfeasance on the part of the
MSM? They are out right LIARS.

View attachment 95051

So for the truth???

Jim Murphy, Donald Trump’s national political director, is no longer playing an active role on the campaign, according to three sources briefed on the move –
a troubling development for the Republican nominee coming just 19 days before the election.

"I have not resigned but for personal reasons have had to take a step back from the campaign," Murphy said in a statement to POLITICO. He did not elaborate on the reasons for his departure.

What kind of BIASED reporting is CBS doing? Did Murphy NOT say "I have not resigned"!!!

Geez people. Don't you comprehend the magnitude of this gross malfeasance on the part of the
LOLOLOLOL.....You couldn't possibly be talking about the same media that gave your guy and still does to this day, free press every time he opens his fuckin mouth MSM, now can you? Listen, if anybody is solely responsible for Trump even making it this far, its the fuckin MSM that you fuck nuts adored a few months ago. And if your guy would stop doing and saying stupid shit, they'd all go away...but Chump loves the attention, so blame him.

View attachment 95051

So for the truth???

LOLOLOLOL.....You couldn't possibly be talking about the same media that gave your guy and still does to this day, free press every time he opens his fuckin mouth MSM, now can you? Listen, if anybody is solely responsible for Trump even making it this far, its the fuckin MSM that you fuck nuts adored a few months ago. And if your guy would stop doing and saying stupid shit, they'd all go away...but Chump loves the atte ntion, so blame him.

Doesn't alter the FACT the MSM bias is at play! No question.
Check out how Podesta has influenced MSM polling. New Podesta Email Exposes Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples" | Zero Hedge

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 1.16.53 PM.png

Forum List

Back