Once and for all, can Nazi's be "very fine people" like Trump says?

whatever he say is fine by me
GO Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha
hitler wasn't that bad, he just went a little too far

Although I am not one ; Yes , some Nazis can be fine folk. But what does this have to do with Don Trump? He seems very global and jew friendly.

Hitler wasn't that bad, he just went a little too far?

Just a smidge.

A tad.

A tiny scrunch.

I think that Charlottesville and the President's comments were a turning point in our country's history.

After that incident and the President''s comments, most media platforms (owned by liberals) found an excuse to crack down on freedom of speech.

For example, the leading search engine used the Charlottesville incident to remove from the Web a long-time alleged neo-Nazi website.

Even today, some people are wondering: Is Twitter going to cave in to mounting liberal pressure to ban the President?

As a political moderate, I like to think that genuine liberals are as concerned about these developments as I.

Last edited:
Hitler wasn't that bad, he just went a little too far?

Just a smidge.

A tad.

A tiny scrunch.

Perhaps. Although we don't really know how far he went. I do know he was searching for a place to store jews ; madagascar had been mentioned. Whatever. I have also seen bordellos at the camps.

Point is , he was a poor military leader.
I think that Charlottesville and the President's comments were a turning point in our country's history.

After that incident and the President''s omments, most media platforms (owned by liberals

For example, the leading search engine used the Charlottesville incident to remove from the Web a long-time alleged neo-Nazi website.

Even today, some people are wondering: Is Twitter going to cave in to mounting liberal pressure to ban the President?

As a political moderate, I like to think that genuine liberals are as concerned about these developments as I.

All censored pro White sites have been restored. The jewish position has become rather interesting. Fact is ; THE GOYEM KNOW ; The proverbial cat is out of the bag. Got Weimer?

Forum List

Back