Once and for all, can Nazi's be "very fine people" like Trump says?

What if someone comes along in a 100 years and wants to remove all of Obama's statues because they were offended would you say it's ok?

Its just damn history
If Obama leads troops fighting against the U.S. govt. like Lee, Forrest, etc .I would support removing the statues. Neither Washington or Jefferson committed this sort of treason. Your just damn dumb if you don`t know the difference.

My God, the historical ignorance is astounding.

Maybe he was confused ?
He is as thick as shit.

No, they won't go there.

They are desperate for "proof" that Trump supports nazis, and this is the best they have.

This lie is about "proving" that he is evil.
There`s nothing evil about mocking handicapped people. You think?

Not if the individual handicapped person deserves it, and he did.

You aren't implying that he was mocking the person's HANDICAP, are you?

Cause that has been completely debunked many times, long ago.

What if someone comes along in a 100 years and wants to remove all of Obama's statues because they were offended would you say it's ok?

Its just damn history
If Obama leads troops fighting against the U.S. govt. like Lee, Forrest, etc .I would support removing the statues. Neither Washington or Jefferson committed this sort of treason. Your just damn dumb if you don`t know the difference.

Washington and Jefferson were English colonists in revolt against English government. Treason.
Lee and Forrest opposed an invading foreign nation. Not treason.

Maybe he was confused ?
He is as thick as shit.

No, they won't go there.

They are desperate for "proof" that Trump supports nazis, and this is the best they have.

Sorry Sprinkles ---- Rump telling a bald-orange faced lie about his own motivations does not count as "debunkitude". It does however exhibit "self-delusion" on both his and your parts, not to mention "abject gullibility" on yours.

Its just damn history

Washington and Jefferson were English colonists in revolt against English government. Treason.
Maybe he was confused ?
He is as thick as shit.

No, they won't go there.

Debunk it for us again.
trump mocking disabled reporter - Bing video

Its just damn history

Maybe he was confused ?
He is as thick as shit.

No, they won't go there.

Debunk it for us again.
I had forgotten about this. What a shit that man is.

Its just damn history

Not history either. The south was NEVER a foreign nation. Did Lee get his West Point education in Alabama or some other traitor slave state?

Maybe he was confused ?
He is as thick as shit.

No, they won't go there.

Sorry Sprinkles ---- Rump telling a bald-orange faced lie about his own motivations does not count as "debunkitude". It does however exhibit "self-delusion" on both his and your parts, not to mention "abject gullibility" on yours.

I have no idea what you are referring to.

Trump made fun of the reporter because he was an enemy.

The debunking I am referring to is the fact that his style of mocking has NOTHING to do with the guy's handicap.

Which you knew, you liar.

Mocking a reporter is always called for.

They are the scum of the Earth.

Its just damn history

Maybe he was confused ?
He is as thick as shit.

No, they won't go there.

Debunk it for us again.

Trump mocked the reporter by flailing around like a spastic. This has been shown to be how he mocks people he perceives as being flustered or upset.

The reporter has a handicap the greatly reduces his joint mobility.

The two are nothing alike.

Do you understand the difference between rapid, uncontrolled movement, and frozen rigidity?

Dumbass.

De fucking bunked, though you are too much of a filthy liar to admit it.

Its just damn history

Maybe he was confused ?
He is as thick as shit.

No, they won't go there.

Debunk it for us again.

Did not happen.

Its just damn history

Maybe he was confused ?
He is as thick as shit.

No, they won't go there.

Debunk it for us again.

Trump mocked the reporter by flailing around like a spastic. This has been shown to be how he mocks people he perceives as being flustered or upset.

Do you understand the difference between rapid, uncontrolled movement, and frozen rigidity?

Dumbass.

Give it up. The whole world saw it for what it was.

At 1:06 "Very Fine People".

He did not praise Nazis. He was absolutely correct in what he did say. Your OP is a lie. You should be ashamed of your intellectual dishonesty.

You had people that were very fine people on both sides. (at 1:06)

It was a Nazi march. One side were the Nazi's. If there were very fine people on both sides, then he was saying some Nazi's were very fine people.

Besides, what's the big deal. It's debatable whether all Republicans are Nazi's, but for sure, all American Nazi's are Republican. Too many blacks, gays, Hispanics and Muslims in the Democratic Party. Everyone knows that.

It's debatable whether all Republicans are Nazis? Really, R-Derp? What's not debatable after that comment by you...is that you are STILL the board's biggest idiot!

This entire string is garbage! Trump was talking about very fine people being on both sides of the issue of taking down Confederate statues...he did NOT say that white supremacists were fine people! I think even someone as clueless as you KNOWS that so one can only assume that you chose to deliberately lie to the board when you started this string!

Its just damn history

No, they won't go there.

Debunk it for us again.

Dumbass.

Give it up. The whole world saw it for what it was.

No, the whole world heard the lie that the vile media told.

I told you the Truth.

People are getting tired of being lied on by you fuckers.

Its just damn history

No, they won't go there.

Debunk it for us again.

Did not happen.
I just watched the video. Shocking stuff.

This is one of the fine people on the side of keeping those statues up...the fine people that Trump was referring to....

Civil Rights Activist Argues To Keep Confederate Monuments

Andrew Young, a former mayor of Atlanta and lifelong African-American civil rights activist, says the memorial should stay. Young served as a congressman from Georgia and ambassador to the United Nations. He was with Martin Luther King Jr. the day he was assassinated.

"That is a tremendous carving. And I don't want to see that destroyed. I don't care who it is," he says.

And are these people nazis? These are the people that Trump was also referring to....

Monument Madness

It is noteworthy that, by 44 percent to 40 percent, African Americans did not support removing Confederate statue

Read more at: Monument Madness

Reporters support our democracy.

Republicans don't.

Forum List

Back