Once and for all, can Nazi's be "very fine people" like Trump says?

I don't know Nazis, but I do know that those who protested removing the confederate statutes and oppose sanitizing our history to remove the civil war are very fine people. I'm one of them. Of course Trump never said Nazis can be very fine people. That's why there's no link or quote of his saying that "Nazis can be very fine people". This is democrat insanity. It's part of the delusion.

Another part of the delusion is that Trump said that all mexicans are rapists and murderers. He never said that. He said that Mexico doesn't send us their best, they send us rapists and murderers. And, of course, Mexico does. It's how they keep their prison population under control.
Anyone who thinks Mexico sends their best and brightest out of the country must think they're stupid.

They do , but they come here legally...

Of course Nazis can be fine people. They gave us our space program, didn't they? Many of today's employment programs, public health campaigns, and beneficial services were instituted during the 1930's in Nazi Germany.

The Nazis also came up with the idea of massive highway systems, the anti-tobacco movement, the health-food craze, and the Volkswagen.

You do like Volkswagens, don't you?

I used to work for a company that had a plastic extruder machine made by a German company who also made the ovens , it freaked me out when someone told me .

That's creepy. Japanese Zeros made by Mitsubishi also bombed Pearl Harbor in WW2.

I don't know Nazis, but I do know that those who protested removing the confederate statutes and oppose sanitizing our history to remove the civil war are very fine people. I'm one of them. Of course Trump never said Nazis can be very fine people. That's why there's no link or quote of his saying that "Nazis can be very fine people". This is democrat insanity. It's part of the delusion.

Another part of the delusion is that Trump said that all mexicans are rapists and murderers. He never said that. He said that Mexico doesn't send us their best, they send us rapists and murderers. And, of course, Mexico does. It's how they keep their prison population under control.

David Duke was there, and he literally used to be a Nazi before he started dressing up in white sheets.

Of course, Rump couldn't have been talking about Duke since... "did he endorse me or what? Because I have no idea what you're even talking about, I know nothing of white supremacists" even though Duke directly chastised Rump whining about "remember who voted for you", immediately after which Rump caved in and described his contingent as "very fine people". Even though he knows nothing of David Duke, even though fifteen years before saying that he denounced Duke by name because the memory is the second thing to go, maybe the third thing if you count skin pallor.

Regardless of all that, Charlottesville, or any other city, choosing to not let itself be used as a propaganda transmitter for the Lost Cause Revisionism movement, and I do mean movement, has nothing to do with "sanitizing any history", because history doesn't live in statues and monuments, least of all those that have been put where they are specifically TO sanitize that history.

No, let's show our studio audience and all the folks at home the correct answer, which is that history lives in history books. And nothing about moving any statues changes that one iota.

Of course Nazis can be fine people. They gave us our space program, didn't they? Many of today's employment programs, public health campaigns, and beneficial services were instituted during the 1930's in Nazi Germany.

The Nazis also came up with the idea of massive highway systems, the anti-tobacco movement, the health-food craze, and the Volkswagen.

I used to work for a company that had a plastic extruder machine made by a German company who also made the ovens , it freaked me out when someone told me .

That's creepy. Japanese Zeros made by Mitsubishi also bombed Pearl Harbor in WW2.

And tanks made by Ford and driven by Nazis rolled over Europe too.

IIRC Henry Ford received the highest civilian honor from Nazi Germany that it gave anybody.

At 1:06 "Very Fine People".

------------------------------------------------------------------------ i wouldn't describe 'nazis' as fine but i think that 'nazis' are legal in the USA aren't they ?? Also think that that legal status applies to 'kkk' . 'la raza' , mecha , 'black panthers' , black lives matter' and 'louis farakhans' crew plus 'cair' and other organizations DeanRD !!

IIRC Henry Ford received the highest civilian honor from Nazi Germany that it gave anybody.
Papa Joe Kennedy was a big fan, too.

David Duke was there, and he literally used to be a Nazi before he started dressing up in white sheets.

Of course, Rump couldn't have been talking about Duke since... "did he endorse me or what? Because I have no idea what you're even talking about, I know nothing of white supremacists" even though Duke directly chastised Rump whining about "remember who voted for you", immediately after which Rump caved in and described his contingent as "very fine people". Even though he knows nothing of David Duke, even though fifteen years before saying that he denounced Duke by name because the memory is the second thing to go, maybe the third thing if you count skin pallor.

Regardless of all that, Charlottesville, or any other city, choosing to not let itself be used as a propaganda transmitter for the Lost Cause Revisionism movement, and I do mean movement, has nothing to do with "sanitizing any history", because history doesn't live in statues and monuments, least of all those that have been put where they are specifically TO sanitize that history.

No, let's show our studio audience and all the folks at home the correct answer, which is that history lives in history books. And nothing about moving any statues changes that one iota.

Liberals are changing history books as fast as they can bring them to reprint. Whatever liberals touch is rotten and corrupt. This includes history.

Purge the democrats, bring back the monuments.

and i think that LEGAL is all that matters in the USA as FINE is simply a matter of opinion DeanRD !!

Yep, and Prescott Bush even bigger.

Liberals are changing history books as fast as they can bring them to reprint. Whatever liberals touch is rotten and corrupt. This includes history.

I pity whatever hellforsaken planet you live on where history is recorded in "monuments". On this one we use books. MIght wanna look into them.

Then why move statues that have been up for a 100 years? It's heritage your heritage pogo you should honor your democrat founders ..not bash them .

I pity whatever hellforsaken planet you live on where history is recorded in "monuments". On this one we use books. MIght wanna look into them.

Books that libtards rewrite .

Yep, and Prescott Bush even bigger.
------------------------------------------------------------------ AW maybe 'prescott' but i only know the new ones from 'ghwb' and onward and they do suck pretty good . 'bush' conservatives are worse than liberal progressive dems because some boneheads expect them to be 'conservative' Pogo .

Last edited:

What would someone who uses the word "libtard" know about books? I`m guessing that you won`t be the class Valedictorian if and when you graduate high school.

Then why move statues that have been up for a 100 years? It's heritage your heritage pogo you should honor your democrat founders ..not bash them .
Why? So people like you have fewer places to taunt blacks. What other reason could you have for caring about the statues?

What would someone who uses the word "libtard" know about books? I`m guessing that you won`t be the class Valedictorian if and when you graduate high school.

So libtard you can't refute my post but only try personal attacks ?
Why is that you can't out debate a kid in the 3rd grade like me?

Remember when he said that Mexicans were rapists and murders, but there were a couple that could be fine people?
He also said that Mexico "sends" them here. What an a-hole.
----------------------------------------- from what i hear mexico does send their poor to the USA . mexico provides mexican border hoppers with info , comic books and advice to cross the desert and invade the USA . Thats picture comic books because many border hoppers don't know how to read from what i hear August .

Forum List

Back