Once and for all, can Nazi's be "very fine people" like Trump says?

Remember when he said that Mexicans were rapists and murders, but there were a couple that could be fine people?
He also said that Mexico "sends" them here. What an a-hole.
----------------------------------------- from what i hear mexico does send their poor to the USA . mexico provides mexican border hoppers with info , comic books and advice to cross the desert and invade the USA . Thats picture comic books because many border hoppers don't know how to read from what i hear August .
------------------------------------------------------- here is some info for you on 'mexican' government helping mexicans invade and then live off the fruits of American taxpayers BEAR . --- A Mexican Manual for Illegal Migrants Upsets Some in U.S. --- article is from 2006 , all that an American needs to know is that 'mexico' is the USA's enemy Bear .

Thanks for the information because that's what I thought

What if someone comes along in a 100 years and wants to remove all of Obama's statues because they were offended would you say it's ok?

Its just damn history

O'bama presided over a Civil War?

That's what you two got out of my post?

What kind of foolsh spin is that?

What if in a 100 years some fruit loops like you decide your offended by mount Rushmore and blow it up would that be ok with you since it's on public lands?

Get the fuck out of here with your nonsense.

Why the fuck would somebody "blow up Rushmore"? How is that in any way relevant?

What if someone comes along in a 100 years and wants to remove all of Obama's statues because they were offended would you say it's ok?

Its just damn history

What if in a 100 years some fruit loops like you decide your offended by mount Rushmore and blow it up would that be ok with you since it's on public lands?

Why the fuck would somebody "blow up Rushmore"? How is that in any way relevant?

I thought you knew history?
Oh wait I forgot you only read revisionist history..

News flash pogo, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington owned slaves....

Doesn't that offend the powder puff libtards?

Of course Nazis can be fine people. They gave us our space program, didn't they? Many of today's employment programs, public health campaigns, and beneficial services were instituted during the 1930's in Nazi Germany.

The Nazis also came up with the idea of massive highway systems, the anti-tobacco movement, the health-food craze, and the Volkswagen.

You do like Volkswagens, don't you?

There is a distinct difference between Nazi's and German people.

They had been defeated in WW-I. The Treaty of Versailles placed Germany in a position that made the rise of someone like Adolph Hitler possible if not inevitable.

The purpose of the autobahn was to quickly move troops and armaments from one part of Germany to another quickly. It is also what drove President Eisenhower to institute our own Interstate express system.

They didn't "give" us our space program, we took their space program.

Health? The Nazi's were the first to manufacture Crystal Meth in massive quantities which were one drug taken by Hitler himself along with being handed out to pilots and serviceman like Tic Tacs. They were labeled "Alertness aid" read the packaging, to be taken "to maintain wakefulness." But "only from time to time," it warned, followed by a large exclamation point.

Yes, the German people bought Hitler's racism, bigotry, and hate hook line and sinker. They had no choice. To object meant certain death.

Many German people also pretended they did not know what was happening only miles from where they lived. After the liberation of the dozens and dozens of concentration and death camps, the allies forced the citizens of these towns to walk through these camps.

There were good Nazi's. There were many attempts on the life of Adolf Hitler. None succeeded and all led to the perpetrators being killed, some tortured to death along with their family and sometimes, entire towns.

I don't know Nazis, but I do know that those who protested removing the confederate statutes and oppose sanitizing our history to remove the civil war are very fine people. I'm one of them. Of course Trump never said Nazis can be very fine people. That's why there's no link or quote of his saying that "Nazis can be very fine people". This is democrat insanity. It's part of the delusion.

Another part of the delusion is that Trump said that all mexicans are rapists and murderers. He never said that. He said that Mexico doesn't send us their best, they send us rapists and murderers. And, of course, Mexico does. It's how they keep their prison population under control.
are very fine people. I'm one of them
you are not a "fine" person tipsy....bigots just dont fit that bill....

Of course Nazis can be fine people. They gave us our space program, didn't they? Many of today's employment programs, public health campaigns, and beneficial services were instituted during the 1930's in Nazi Germany.

The Nazis also came up with the idea of massive highway systems, the anti-tobacco movement, the health-food craze, and the Volkswagen.

You do like Volkswagens, don't you?

I used to work for a company that had a plastic extruder machine made by a German company who also made the ovens , it freaked me out when someone told me .

That's creepy. Japanese Zeros made by Mitsubishi also bombed Pearl Harbor in WW2.

The Nazi's allied with Japan until Germany was defeated. At the downfall of Germany, the U.S. forced Russia to switch allies and join the U.S. allies in attacking Japan. They arrived at the Japan border and began attacking at approximately the same time the U.S. dropped the two nuclear bombs.

Remember when he said that Mexicans were rapists and murders, but there were a couple that could be fine people?
----------------------------------------- from what i hear mexico does send their poor to the USA . mexico provides mexican border hoppers with info , comic books and advice to cross the desert and invade the USA . Thats picture comic books because many border hoppers don't know how to read from what i hear August .
who did you hear that from pismoe?....this guy?....

Its just damn history

Wouldn't know. A lot of people owned slaves when it was legal to do so. That's got jack friggety shit to do with anything. Same as "blowing up Rushmore".

Go lern to reed.

Its just damn history

Wouldn't know. A lot of people owned slaves when it was legal to do so. That's got jack friggety shit to do with anything. Same as "blowing up Rushmore".

Go lern to reed.

What's the matter I smoked your ass?

Btw I read , I don't know what ' reed" means in your post

who did you hear that from pismoe?....this guy?....

----------------------------------- here you go , heard it for years from many different sources but here is one source from 2006 , mexico is an enemy nation Harry . --- A Mexican Manual for Illegal Migrants Upsets Some in U.S. ---

Hardcore Nazi supporters must be losers. (Idiotic, and degenerate)

But, those who admire some parts of the Nazis aren't necessarily losers.

Also, people who prefer Nazis over another regime aren't necessarily losers, either.

At 1:06 "Very Fine People".

He did not praise Nazis. He was absolutely correct in what he did say. Your OP is a lie. You should be ashamed of your intellectual dishonesty.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. "Very fine people" is not "praise". It means "not coarse". He was noting that they were very svelte. And no doubt they are, from all the exercise they get beating up black bystanders and carrying those heavy Tinky Torches. :gay:

He did not praise Nazis. He was absolutely correct in what he did say. Your OP is a lie. You should be ashamed of your intellectual dishonesty.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. "Very fine people" is not "praise". It means "not coarse". He was noting that they were very svelte. And no doubt they are, from all the exercise they get beating up black bystanders and carrying those heavy Tinky Torches. :gay:

What part of "the OP is a lie" do you not understand. He didn't say they were fine in any sense of the word. He specifically excluded neo-Nazis from that comment.

What part of "the OP is a lie" do you not understand. He didn't say they were fine in any sense of the word. He specifically excluded neo-Nazis from that comment.

Exactly. This was just another example of the "So when did you stop beating your wife?" trick used against Trump, by the leftists.

You had people that were very fine people on both sides. (at 1:06)

It was a Nazi march. One side were the Nazi's. If there were very fine people on both sides, then he was saying some Nazi's were very fine people.

Besides, what's the big deal. It's debatable whether all Republicans are Nazi's, but for sure, all American Nazi's are Republican. Too many blacks, gays, Hispanics and Muslims in the Democratic Party. Everyone knows that.

"It was a Nazi march. One side were the Nazi's. If there were very fine people on both sides, then he was saying some Nazi's were very fine people."

No, you said that one side was Nazis; not Pres. Trump.
He said their were some very fine people protesting the removal of the statue. And he was correct.

Its just damn history
If Obama leads troops fighting against the U.S. govt. like Lee, Forrest, etc .I would support removing the statues. Neither Washington or Jefferson committed this sort of treason. Your just damn dumb if you don`t know the difference.

Forum List

Back