Once and for all, can Nazi's be "very fine people" like Trump says?

This is one of the fine people on the side of keeping those statues up...the fine people that Trump was referring to....

Civil Rights Activist Argues To Keep Confederate Monuments

Andrew Young, a former mayor of Atlanta and lifelong African-American civil rights activist, says the memorial should stay. Young served as a congressman from Georgia and ambassador to the United Nations. He was with Martin Luther King Jr. the day he was assassinated.

"That is a tremendous carving. And I don't want to see that destroyed. I don't care who it is," he says.

I've put this question out before, and of course there was no answer but here it comes again ---

---- where is anything being "destroyed"?

Cue crickets....

Maybe he was confused ?
He is as thick as shit.

No, they won't go there.

They are desperate for "proof" that Trump supports nazis, and this is the best they have.

This lie is about "proving" that he is evil.
There`s nothing evil about mocking handicapped people. You think?
Not if the individual handicapped person deserves it, and he did.

You aren't implying that he was mocking the person's HANDICAP, are you?

Cause that has been completely debunked many times, long ago.

Sorry Sprinkles ---- Rump telling a bald-orange faced lie about his own motivations does not count as "debunkitude". It does however exhibit "self-delusion" on both his and your parts, not to mention "abject gullibility" on yours.

I have no idea what you are referring to.

Of course you do. You're playing stupid. And you're about to convulse into self-delusion.

Trump made fun of the reporter because he was an enemy.

An "enemy" huh? :rofl:

Because the reporter refused to lie for him, that makes him an "enemy" does it?

Rump makes up this fable of "thousands danciing on rooftops", the reporter denies he ever said that because he didn't ---- and Kovaleski becomes the enemy? For telling the truth??

Voilà. Self-delusion. Volume 1.

The debunking I am referring to is the fact that his style of mocking has NOTHING to do with the guy's handicap.

And your denial of the obvious is self-delusion volume 2. That ain't debunkitude. It's you burying your head up your own ass.

Mocking a reporter is always called for.

They are the scum of the Earth.

:lmao: Isn't that revealing. Those who report facts are "scum of the earth". Those who refuse to collude in lies are "the enemy".

So basically you're saying Rump didn't mock this reporter, but it was 'called for'. Therefore Rump failed.

That about it for now?

Know who I mock?
LIARS. Especially ones who lie to themselves for their own self-delusionary fantasies and then lie further to themselves than anyone takes their self-delusion seriously. We do not.

If Obama leads troops fighting against the U.S. govt. like Lee, Forrest, etc .I would support removing the statues. Neither Washington or Jefferson committed this sort of treason. Your just damn dumb if you don`t know the difference.

Washington and Jefferson were English colonists in revolt against English government. Treason.
Lee and Forrest opposed an invading foreign nation. Not treason.

Debunk it for us again.
trump mocking disabled reporter - Bing video
I had forgotten about this. What a shit that man is.

Did not happen.
I just watched the video. Shocking stuff.

Are you able to tell the difference between rapid uncontrolled movement and frozen rigidity?

No, they won't go there.

They are desperate for "proof" that Trump supports nazis, and this is the best they have.

Sorry Sprinkles ---- Rump telling a bald-orange faced lie about his own motivations does not count as "debunkitude". It does however exhibit "self-delusion" on both his and your parts, not to mention "abject gullibility" on yours.

Of course you do. You're playing stupid. And you're about to convulse into self-delusion.

Rump makes up this fable of "thousands danciing on rooftops", the reporter denies he ever said that because he didn't ---- and Kovaleski becomes the enemy? For telling the truth??

The debunking I am referring to is the fact that his style of mocking has NOTHING to do with the guy's handicap.

And your denial of the obvious is self-delusion volume 2. That ain't debunkitude. It's you burying your head up your own ass.

:lmao: Isn't that revealing. Those who report facts are "scum of the earth". Those who refuse to collude in lies are "the enemy".

So basically you're saying Rump didn't mock this reporter, but it was 'called for'. Therefore Rump failed.

That about it for now?

Know who I mock?
LIARS. Especially ones who lie to themselves for their own self-delusionary fantasies and then lie further to themselves than anyone takes their self-delusion seriously. We do not.

Asswipe......Trump made fun of Ted Cruz the same way...does Cruz have a handicap...and the handicap the reporter has is bad hand....what part of what Trump did made fun of the guys hand? Shit bag...you are such a doofus....

No, they won't go there.

That about it for now?

Know who I mock?

That's a lot of spin and bullshit, that does not address my point.

Trump was mocking the reporter as a individual and not his handicap.

The rest of your post is just an attempt to distract from the fact that you can't refute that point.

Also, you are an ass for lying about it.

That about it for now?

Know who I mock?

Asswipe......Trump made fun of Ted Cruz the same way...does Cruz have a handicap...and the handicap the reporter has is bad hand....what part of what Trump did made fun of the guys hand? Shit bag...you are such a doofus....

It is not credible that Pogo did not know that, and regardless he knows it now.

Yet, he will continue to hold to the Party LIne LIe, because he is a dishonest piece of shit.

That about it for now?

Know who I mock?

Self-delusion not only makes you stoopid --- it makes you throw petulant tantrums when grounded people decline to join you in that silly self-delusion.

QED.

Yet, he will continue to hold to the Party LIne LIe, because he is a dishonest piece of shit.

I'm afraid this juvenile shit has nothing to do with any "party". Nor does it have jack shit to do with any definition of "politics", even remotely.

It has directly to do with "personality". "Character" if you like. By which we mean lack thereof. You can stick your fingers in your ears, go "la la la" and pretend it doesn't exist all you like, but it's what Rump is made of, it's ALWAYS been what he's made of, and it in fact got him untold numbers of votes from those too damn dim to see right through it. It has to do with the arrested development of a mental seven-year-old who is simply incapable of dealing with mature adults, because he's never been one.

But hey, you made your own bed here. Shoulda read the ingredient label before you dived into this human cesspool.

Last edited:

That about it for now?

Know who I mock?

The rest of your post is just an attempt to distract from the fact that you can't refute that point.

I can't imagine caring whether Pres. Trump mocked a reporter or not. Since when has there been any love lost between Trump and reporters?

That about it for now?

Know who I mock?

Self-delusion not only makes you stoopid --- it makes you throw petulant tantrums when grounded people decline to join you in that silly self-delusion.

QED.

I'm afraid this juvenile shit has nothing to do with any "party". Nor does it have jack shit to do with any definition of "politics", even remotely.

It has directly to do with "personality". "Character" if you like. By which we mean lack thereof. You can stick your fingers in your ears, go "la la la" and pretend it doesn't exist all you like, but it's what Rump is made of, it's ALWAYS been what he's made of, and it in fact got him untold numbers of votes from those too damn dim to see right through it. It has to do with the arrested development of a mental seven-year-old who is simply incapable of dealing with mature adults, because he's never been one.

But hey, you made your own bed here. Shoulda read the ingredient label before you dived into this human cesspool.

You are the one that is lying about what he said.

YOUR character is the one with problems.

That about it for now?

Know who I mock?

I can't imagine caring whether Pres. Trump mocked a reporter or not. Since when has there been any love lost between Trump and reporters?

This is using the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion as a form of propaganda.

As they always do.

Proof by assertion - Wikipedia

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belief fallacies.[3]

This fallacy is sometimes used as a form of rhetoric by politicians, or during a debate as a filibuster. In its extreme form, it can also be a form of brainwashing.[1] Modern politics contains many examples of proofs by assertion. This practice can be observed in the use of political slogans, and the distribution of "talking points", which are collections of short phrases that are issued to members of modern political parties for recitation to achieve maximum message repetition."

The lefties know that they cannot make the case for their positions or issues based on the Truth, so they focus on various propaganda strategies so that they can lie more effectively.

They are vile people like that.

Actively supporting an agenda that they know is bad for people.

Prescott was HW's father, W's grandfather. Also one of the architects of the CIA. And in that time a financier of Nazi Germany, until his Union Bank was stopped by the Trading with the Enemy Act.

And he was never accused of any wrongdoing. He was on their board of directors. It was not "HIS" bank. Is that what your Progressive sources feed you?

What if someone comes along in a 100 years and wants to remove all of Obama's statues because they were offended would you say it's ok?

Its just damn history
If Obama leads troops fighting against the U.S. govt. like Lee, Forrest, etc .I would support removing the statues. Neither Washington or Jefferson committed this sort of treason. Your just damn dumb if you don`t know the difference.

What do we have here a nation of retards?

It was an example ...obama tried to put grown men in little girls bathrooms

That offends the hell out of me but do I want to take a statue down of him because of it?

Nope it's history and we should be reminded that he was the first black faggot sissy boi president

☆shrugs ☆

What if someone comes along in a 100 years and wants to remove all of Obama's statues because they were offended would you say it's ok?

Its just damn history

The quote “Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it” is attributed to the American philosopher George Santayana and it can be accurately quoted as “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it” as stated in his work, The Life of Reason: Reason in Common Sense.

Why were they not offensive during the eight years of the Obama reign?

Its just damn history

Washington and Jefferson were English colonists in revolt against English government. Treason.
No, they won't go there.

Debunk it for us again.

Trump mocked the reporter by flailing around like a spastic. This has been shown to be how he mocks people he perceives as being flustered or upset.

The reporter has a handicap the greatly reduces his joint mobility.

The two are nothing alike.

Do you understand the difference between rapid, uncontrolled movement, and frozen rigidity?

Dumbass.

De fucking bunked, though you are too much of a filthy liar to admit it.
Give it up. The whole world saw it for what it was.
Yea and no one was offended kids do that crap in the locker room every day.

Maybe he was confused ?
He is as thick as shit.

No, they won't go there.

Wow, you're really sensitive, aren't you?

If that's evil, in your vocabulary, then what about Adolph Hitler, Lenin, Chairman Mao for instance?

Debunk it for us again.

Did not happen.

Oh gracious, simply shocking!

Maybe he was confused ?
He is as thick as shit.

No, they won't go there.

Wow, you're really sensitive, aren't you?

If that's evil, in your vocabulary, then what about Adolph Hitler, Lenin, Chairman Mao for instance?

Anyone ever notice ever since Trump got in office libtards all of a sudden proclaim they are now Angeles?

God damn ...

Debunk it for us again.

Did not happen.

Oh gracious, simply shocking!

And this video is fine with him ..shocking stuff

Prescott was HW's father, W's grandfather. Also one of the architects of the CIA. And in that time a financier of Nazi Germany, until his Union Bank was stopped by the Trading with the Enemy Act.

And he was never accused of any wrongdoing. He was on their board of directors. It was not "HIS" bank. Is that what your Progressive sources feed you?

I'm afraid "Progressives" have been gone for a hundred years. Unless you're talking about the insurance company, and no I don't go to them for my history. :lol:

Forum List

Back