One American dies every minute for lack of health care ins

Yeah..it's titled:

LET THEM DIE.

:mad:

Epic fail....

If there was an ounce of truth to that, it would be paraded all over the media.

It has been.

The ACA was passed and Obama was elected, twice.

Catch up.

The "ACA" was passed by the thinnest margin ever using every parlor trick in the book. Obama was re-elected because the American people believed his flat out lies regarding the "ACA". Any more lies and deflections for us? (Rhetorical)

Fail OP, sorry.
WASHINGTON Thu Sep 17, 2009

(Reuters) - Nearly 45,000 people die in the United States each year -- one every 12 minutes -- in large part because they lack health insurance and can not get good care, Harvard Medical School researchers found in an analysis released on Thursday.
~~~~
Not one every minute.

Not ALL due to lack of health insurance,
~~~~
"Another factor is that there are fewer places for the uninsured to get good care. Public hospitals and clinics are shuttering or scaling back across the country in cities like New Orleans, Detroit and others, he said."

I wonder how many deaths in the USA each year are "in a large part" because people do not take care of themselves.

:eusa_eh:

****crickets******

****chirping******

Study links 45,000 U.S. deaths to lack of insurance | Reuters

"We're losing more Americans every day because of inaction ... than drunk driving and homicide combined," Dr. David Himmelstein, a co-author of the study and an associate professor of medicine at Harvard, said in an interview with Reuters.

Overall, researchers said American adults age 64 and younger who lack health insurance have a 40 percent higher risk of death than those who have coverage.

That's it. That's what the US has come to. Other countries get excellent health care while we just pay the high taxes for it.

Funny the study you cited says every 12 minutes.

good ole Router Rooters, noting like a LAPDOG for the Democrat party

so much frikken Propganda put out with the fake person in office for President

just like HE singed up for his own pos fascist program, OscamCare

When you report that, Republican's think America is finally getting it and their collective chest swells with pride.

I suggest you repeat it every chance you get, just remember to ignore the fact that even Luddly admits it isn't true even though he said it.

Well after Obamacare is fully implemented there will be 10 people that die every minute--trying to find a doctor that will accept their Obamacare insurance.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/02/health/obamacare-doctor-shortage/

ddfdf-9384419412.jpeg

Welcome to your hope and change

Last edited:

When you report that, Republican's think America is finally getting it and their collective chest swells with pride.

When you and your buddies need to lie, most people think you are dishonest and aren't worth discussing the issue with.

Who's lying? Republican's health care plan is "let him die". That's the only one I've seen.

No one sucks on the teat of big government more than those in Red States. 150 years of conservative rule and they are such terrible disasters.

Study links 45,000 U.S. deaths to lack of insurance | Reuters

"We're losing more Americans every day because of inaction ... than drunk driving and homicide combined," Dr. David Himmelstein, a co-author of the study and an associate professor of medicine at Harvard, said in an interview with Reuters.

Overall, researchers said American adults age 64 and younger who lack health insurance have a 40 percent higher risk of death than those who have coverage.

As Rep. Alan Grayson said, the Repub/pottie health care plan is three-fold -

Part 1) Don't get sick.
Part 2) If you do get sick...
Part 3) Die quickly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usmvYOPfco]Alan Grayson on the GOP Health Care Plan: "Don't Get Sick! And if You Do Get Sick, Die Quickly!"' - YouTube[/ame]

That's it. That's what the US has come to. Other countries get excellent health care while we just pay the high taxes for it.

Funny, I was under the impression that it w my responsibility to keep myself alive. I never knew that it was my responsibility to keep you alive. There is no country of our population with universal healthcare.

I see a trend

The list of States with the lowest cost of healthcare http://www.statisticbrain.com/health-insurance-cost-statistics/

States with the lowest cost of healthcare (Single Coverage/Family Coverage)
Utah $4,281 $12,213 Republican Run State
Hawaii $4,401 $12,109 Democrat Run State that gets billions in tourism
Arkansas $4,586 $11,830 Democrat Governer and Republican Legislature
Georgia $4,706 $13,149 Republican Run State
North Dakota $4,716 $11,007 Republican Run State

States with the highest cost of healthcare (Single Coverage / Family Coverage)
Alaska $6,180 $14,622 Republican Run State with the 4th lowest population and 2nd highest cost of due to location and climate.
Rhode Island $6,164 $14,424 Democrat Run State
Washington DC $5,953 $16,572 Democrat Run District
Maine $5,809 $15,274 Republican Governor / Democrat Legislature
Vermont $5,749 $15,086 Democrat Run State

Last edited:

Hello? Swallow? Is this thing on?
I got the proof you asked for.
They're even lib sources. Do you need some more?
You've had an entire day to gather info to refute them but you're nowhere to be found.
I'll tell you what. I'll save them for when you make the same ridiculous claim two days from now....because we all know you will.

No one ever died due to lack of health insurance. Ever. Anyone claiming otherwise is a liar.

It is possible to die due to lack of health care, but it is only in rare cases (an auto accident) that one can legitimately say that the lack of health care CAUSED the death.

People who lack health insurance may not have it due to any one of a hundred reasons, many of which are merely a matter of individual people having other priorities. If I were 35 years old and single I would not waste a dime on health insurance, nor would I get regular check-ups with a PCP. So if I get cancer and die quickly did I die due to lack of health insurance? Not hardly.

It is possible that someone lacking health insurance will forego seeking medical attention at the onset of a sickness or symptom, thus resulting in an unnecessary exacerbation of a relatively minor problem, but the same is true with high co-pays and deductibles - which are a part of ObamaCare.

ObamaCare was sold on a grotesque lie (45 million uninsured) and it made false promises based on a bunch of lies. It took a couple of relatively minor problems (people with pre-existing conditions and young families w/o health insurance), and managed to fuck three generations of Americans trying to solve them. But there is no way that a miraculous new program can provide insurance to people with costly pre-existing conditions and provide insurance to tens of millions of people who didn't have it before, and NOT result in the cost going up for EVERYONE.

If the Republican "solution" was the status quo ante, it would still be better than ObamaCare. Which is unconstitutional in any event.

Not that anyone gives a schidt.

You've had an entire day to gather info to refute them but you're nowhere to be found.
I'll tell you what. I'll save them for when you make the same ridiculous claim two days from now....because we all know you will.

Sallow knew he/she was lying and you caught'em. Better to slink away quietly.

Sallow knew he/she was lying and you caught'em. Better to slink away quietly.

Thats SOP with swallow.:lol:

Forum List

Back