One Birther's belief (maybe all?)

How do you explain the fact they wouldn't have let Obama's mother travel to Africa nine months pregnant?
How do you explain a woman deciding to travel at nine months pregnant, and choosing to have her baby in a three world country over the US?

I love how the birthers completely ignore the BC he did provide, which some pointed at says can be used in any court proceedings.
Obama provided this in 2008, when all this should have stopped.

The Kenyan bc is a joke, and lists a hospital that didn't even exist yet.

I ignore any docment that was not accepted by the state registrar in the year it was filed.

I love how the birthers completely ignore the BC he did provide, which some pointed at says can be used in any court proceedings.

I ignore any docment that was not accepted by the state registrar in the year it was filed.

You mean.......you ignore facts that you can't cherry pick.

How do you explain the fact they wouldn't have let Obama's mother travel to Africa nine months pregnant?
How do you explain a woman deciding to travel at nine months pregnant, and choosing to have her baby in a three world country over the US?

who said she couldn't travel? who said she had to be 9 months pregnant. Women 8 months pregnant travel now.

You mean.......you ignore facts that you can't cherry pick.

No I mean a document that was not accepted by the state registrar of 1961

No, but the stamp on the back, and the raised seal on the front makes it able to be used in a court of law, and will stand up for ANY legal evidence.

Try again retard.

No, but the stamp on the back, and the raised seal on the front makes it able to be used in a court of law, and will stand up for ANY legal evidence.

Try again retard.

try again? The democrats would validate anything if it will advance their party of course they would validate that document in 2007 but it was't accepted by the 1961 state registrar

I notice one difference
937 - A 18TH AVE is a single address dueplex type housing
and
937 18TH AVE is a single adress one house dewlling
the address in the birth announcement reads 937 18TH AVE not 937 - A 18TH AVE

OMG Dude, you can't be that stupid! Both houses are still on the same large L sape plot of land at 937 18TH AVE.

The front house was built first with the address of 937 18TH AVE and was built in 1957.
The rear 2 story house was built in 1964 & given the postal address of 937-A 18TH AVE.
Below is a screenshot of this Zillow Link of 937 18TH AVE plot map showing the plot highlighted in green & outlined in red.
5640868921_e778e1b742.jpg

Below is a screenshot of the same location & orientation from this Zillow page link of the same property with the same plot outlined in red. Can you not see 2 houses in the outlined property. The one next to the street was built first in 1957 & has the address of 937 18th Ave. The one in back was built in 1964 & has the address of 937-A 18th Ave.
5640868887_e078c8ebd3.jpg

937 18th Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816 has 2 address & 2 houses on the same property. First built in 1957. Second was unit A built in 1964.
937 18TH AVE - Detached Dwelling (detached from property line on all sides) (Last update in 2000) 1957 1 0
937 - A 18TH AVE - Detached Dwelling (detached from property line on all sides) (Last update in 2000) 1964 2 0

Last edited:
I notice one difference
and

OMG Dude, you can't be that stupid! Both houses are still on the same large L sape plot of land at 937 18TH AVE.

The front house was built first with the address of 937 18TH AVE and was built in 1957.
The rear 2 story house was built in 1964 & given the postal address of 937-A 18TH AVE.
Below is a screenshot of this Zillow Link of 937 18TH AVE plot map showing the plot highlighted in green & outlined in red.

Below is a screenshot of the same location & orientation from this Zillow page link of the same property with the same plot outlined in red. Can you not see 2 houses in the outlined property. The one next to the street was built first in 1957 & has the address of 937 18th Ave. The one in back was built in 1964 & has the address of 937-A 18th Ave.

937 18th Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816 has 2 address & 2 houses on the same property. First built in 1957. Second was unit A built in 1964.
937 18TH AVE - Detached Dwelling (detached from property line on all sides) (Last update in 2000) 1957 1 0
937 - A 18TH AVE - Detached Dwelling (detached from property line on all sides) (Last update in 2000) 1964 2 0

on the other link it is not showing when one house was built and the other house was built in the link I used it show's 937 18TH AVE being bult in 1965 and the date on the address in the paper in 1961 address 937 18TH AVE and that house did not exist until 1965.

I notice one difference
and

on the other link it is not showing when one house was built and the other house was built in the link I used it show's 937 18TH AVE being bult in 1965 and the date on the address in the paper in 1961 address 937 18TH AVE and that house did not exist until 1965.

Zillow is wrong & Zillow is not the authority fucktard. Go get your property deed from Zillow & see where that gets you. Honolulu, Hawaii is the authority. Did you get your birth certificate from Zillow? Honolulu, Hawaii is the authority. You can't buy homeowners insurance based on Zillow. Honolulu, Hawaii is the authority.

Zillow is wrong & Zillow is not the authority fucktard. Go get your property deed from Zillow & see where that gets you. Honolulu, Hawaii is the authority. Did you get your birth certificate from Zillow? Honolulu, Hawaii is the authority. You can't buy homeowners insurance based on Zillow. Honolulu, Hawaii is the authority.

They are tring to sale a home it's illegal to give out false information.

I thought that the discussion involved her having traveled there and not being able to return because of some physical risk. Not that she didn't want to return, but that she was unable.

Not saying it's true, just saying that I thought that was the point being made by some.

They are tring to sale a home it's illegal to give out false information.

Your link is wrong, as the property record shows.

As does the telephone book:

Alvin K Shiraishi

937 18th Ave, Apt A

Honolulu, HI 96816-4185
Free People Search | WhitePages

Robert H Moody

937 18th Ave

Honolulu, HI 96816-4185
Free People Search | WhitePages

still have not proven when apt a was built because apt a is not the address on the birth notice., but enough I'll give you the house but still waiting on proof about the BC being accepted by the state registrar of 1961 Nor have you debunked how the birth noctices are given to the paper. You can't do that because from their own web site they give direction on how people can do that. And was proven a lie when the guy from the paper said they have always gotten the notices from the department of health, when their web site says other wise.

Nor have you debunked how the birth noctices are given to the paper.

No "debunking" needs to occur. The articles clearly showed they were supplied by the Department of health.

You can't do that because from their own web site they give direction on how people can do that.

You do realize that instructions their web sites today have no bearing on processes used 50 years ago right?

And was proven a lie when the guy from the paper said they have always gotten the notices from the department of health, when their web site says other wise.

A paper reports news, just because they report news does not preclude them from accepting paid pieces also. They can print vital statistics from the Department of Health and also accept placement of classified ads/announcements.

It wasn't "a guy" it was WND reporting that multiple papers confirmed each other's processes at the time.

So the conspiracy expands and we can add to the list:
  • The Honolulu Advertiser
  • The Honolulu Star Bulletin
  • The Republican Governor of Hawaii
  • The Democrat Governor of Hawaii
  • The Director of Vital Statistics of Hawaii
  • The Secretary of State for all 50 States and the District of Columbia
  • The United States Supreme Court for not having 4 justices accept a case
  • 435 Members of Congress

Everybody lies, well accept for you of course.

>>>>

Nor have you debunked how the birth noctices are given to the paper.

No "debunking" needs to occur. The articles clearly showed they were supplied by the Department of health.

You can't do that because from their own web site they give direction on how people can do that.

You do realize that instructions their web sites today have no bearing on processes used 50 years ago right?

And was proven a lie when the guy from the paper said they have always gotten the notices from the department of health, when their web site says other wise.

A paper reports news, just because they report news does not preclude them from accepting paid pieces also. They can print vital statistics from the Department of Health and also accept placement of classified ads/announcements.

It wasn't "a guy" it was WND reporting that multiple papers confirmed each other's processes at the time.

So the conspiracy expands and we can add to the list:
  • The Honolulu Advertiser
  • The Honolulu Star Bulletin
  • The Republican Governor of Hawaii
  • The Democrat Governor of Hawaii
  • The Director of Vital Statistics of Hawaii
  • The Secretary of State for all 50 States and the District of Columbia
  • The United States Supreme Court for not having 4 justices accept a case
  • 435 Members of Congress

Everybody lies, well accept for you of course.

>>>>

It has bearing when the comment was made "they have alsways gotten the birth notices from the department of health" When their web site shows that coment of "always has" wrong and a lie.. And no it was not clearly shown, it was a comment made by employee.
Form your link you posted
The Advertiser's Marsha McFadden told WND at the time of Obama's birth announcement, the newspaper got all of its information from the state Department of Health. That would include the address.

"If we published it, it came from the state," she said."

"The Honolulu Star-Bulletin, for example, according to its website, now reprints birth information it receives from Hawaii's Department of Health.

"We don't have an editor who handles birth and marriage announcements; we print what we receive from the Department of Health Vital Statistics System," a Star-Bulletin newsroom operator explained to WND.

The operator said, "This is how we've always done it.""

Hawaiian newspapers don't prove birthplace

Also it would be a violation of their state Constitution for the government to post private information of a private citizen in the paper. Also I notice they only list he city and not the whole address.
Keep tring it may sink in your head one day.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/features/hawaiisohana/20110402_Hawaiis_Ohana.html

Last edited:
why doesn't obama's birth certificate have any information on it. does the copy really say "don't worry this is real" on it ?? cause i have some confedreate money, i'd like to spend, perhap donate to the obama campaign....

Last edited:
Well I think Trump brings up a good question. Why is Obama spending millions of dollars in litigation against getting the long form birth certificate made public.?
What might be on the long form that he doesn't not want the public to know?
Also why won't he release his college records?
Maybe he didn't take economics 101? :)

Forum List

Back