One Birther's belief (maybe all?)

On DRUDGE right now.......................:fu::boobies:

BOOK TO REVEAL OBAMA'S 'TRUE' IDENTITY?

Wed Apr 20 2011 10:35:52 ET

**Exclusive**

This year's high stakes publishing project quietly went to press this week, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

After years of research and digging by the nation's top private investigators, here it comes:

"WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE? The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President."

MORE

The street date is a LONG month away, and author Jerome Corsi, the man who torpedoed John Kerry's presidential dreams with SWIFT BOAT, has gone underground and is holding his new findings thisclose.

"It's utterly devastating," reveals a source close to the publisher. "Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself!"

MORE

Does Corsi definitively declare the location of Obama's birth?

Will the president's attorneys attempt to interfere with the book's distribution? [The publisher vows to vigorously fight any legal action that may be taken.]

Will the book finally -- once and for all -- put an end to the growing controversy?

Or will it just ignite new ones!?

"When Donald Trump said he sent PIs to Hawaii to get to the bottom of all this, he meant this book," declares an insider.

[THE CASE ranked #1,341 on AMAZON's hitparade late Wednesday morning.]

Developing...

DRUDGE: BOOK TO REVEAL OBAMA'S TRUE IDENTITY?

The k00ks are already all over the internet going out of their way to discredit Corsi........its like a fire sale!!!

Every k00k left media outlet is having caniptions...........already dozens of links in just a couple of hours!!! The mental cases are becomming even more mental!!!:D:D:up::coffee::2up:

Last edited:
'Where's the Birth Certificate.' Read it in May and then decide. You know,they said no one should read Wikileaks too. And just like Wikileaks,there will be much gnashing of teeth over this book and calls for the author's immediate arrest and imprisonment. So that makes it even more of a necessity to read this Corsi book. No one should fear reading and deciding for themselves. I know i'm checking it out.

You're getting pretty close to spamming for that book. :lol:

i'm looking forward t it. my theory is that the newspaper notices go to having him be a citizen. it's all moot because now the issue is transparency. the prez said he would be transparent, and he's being obstinate. so if he doesn't show it it will taint his bid for re-election, i'll make sure of that. you defenders are wasting your time. he has to show it, ethically speaking.

Last edited:
While we are all aware of the racial aspects of the chimp/monkey accusations, I find it comical that those who take offense to this often had no issue with all the Bush-Monkey comparisons, and in fact often enjoyed them.

Bad taste is Bad taste, but for some people its only offensive if its against someone you like.
:lol: It's always good to bring up Bush as a deflection.

Funny you should use the word Deflection as you Ignore a perfectly good point. The Same Comparison to a chimp was made of Bush, yet when it happens to Obama you guys say it has to be about race.

Explain?

Last edited:
State of Hawaii - Office of Information Practices

someday we're going to see it. obama's ego is too big to go down in flames... he has to find a way to show it, and be graceful.
i'm trying to figure if there is a statute of limitations. on f.o.i.a.
in the mean time it should ruin his career, what part we know something about. i'm sure he's sought council on the matter.

Last edited:

someday we're going to see it. obama's ego is too big to go down in flames... he has to find a way to show it, and be graceful.
in the mean time it should ruin his career, what part we know something about. i'm sure he's sought council on the matter.

Interesting So when is a public offical considered to have a private life?
The policy of conducting government business as openly as possible must be tempered by a recognition of the right of the people to privacy, as embodied in section 6 and section 7 of Article I of the Constitution of the State of Hawaii.

This chapter shall be applied and construed to promote its underlying purposes and policies, which are to:

(1) Promote the public interest in disclosure;

(2) Provide for accurate, relevant, timely, and complete government records;

(3) Enhance governmental accountability through a general policy of access to government records;

(4) Make government accountable to individuals in the collection, use, and dissemination of information relating to them; and

(5) Balance the individual privacy interest and the public access interest, allowing access unless it would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy. [L 1988, c 262, pt of §1]

The policy of conducting government business as openly as possible must be tempered by a recognition of the right of the people to privacy, as embodied in section 6 and section 7 of Article I of the Constitution of the State of Hawaii.

This chapter shall be applied and construed to promote its underlying purposes and policies, which are to:

(3) Enhance governmental accountability through a general policy of access to government records;

(4) Make government accountable to individuals in the collection, use, and dissemination of information relating to them; and

(5) Balance the individual privacy interest and the public access interest, allowing access unless it would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy. [L 1988, c 262, pt of §1]

i'm sure he's sought council on the matter. these records should be available too.

it's a chess match and obama's in the corner. he has to show or go, either he's lying or he's hiding a bad truth. the only power piece he has left is a rook. either way he can't run the country and campaign with this anchor around his neck. he's not running the country anyway, so no love lost. that's why he's mad all the time, he's a cocky fuck up, and he's just learning about that himself, and he doesn't like it. he'll probably resign in shame. it's a tough gig to be president.

Last edited:

it's a chess match and obama's in the corner. he has to show or go, either he's lying or he's hiding a bad truth. the only power piece he has left is a rook.

Yep I agree.

Why is this addess on the same birth announcement with obama's?

The address of Mr. and Mrs. John R. Wailelich of 937 18th AveHonolulu, HI 96816
It to is a lovely home for one that was built in 1966
http://www.alextheberge.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/ObamaBirthStarBulletin.jpg
937 18th Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816 - Zillow

937 15th Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816 was built in 1949

Bedrooms: 7
Bathrooms: 2.5
Sqft: 2,568
Lot size: 10,001 sq ft / 0.23 acres
Property type: Single Family
Year built: 1965
Parking type: Garage - Attached
Cooling system: --
Heating system: --
Fireplace: Yes
Last sold: July 01 1985

http://www.alextheberge.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/ObamaBirthStarBulletin.jpg

Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 1
Sqft: 1,046
Lot size: 5,149 sq ft / 0.12 acres
Year built: 1949
Parking type: --
Last sold: August 01 1995

Last edited:

The address is 937 18th Ave Honolulu, HI 96816
It's not 15th ave.

It's not 15th ave.

The second digit is damaged in the news print. It could be a 5,6 or 8. Since there is no 937 15th Ave then it is either a 5 or an 8. Plus how do you know you have the right zip code?

Last edited:
It's not 15th ave.

The second digit is damaged in the news print. It could be a 5,6 or 8. Since there is no 937 15th Ave then it is either a 5 or an 8.

I down loaded the image to my computer and magnified the image. Take my word of honor it's 18th ave.

Ok I checked the other news clipping that says "The Sunday Advertiser" at the top & it confirms it is 18th ave.

Forum List

Back