One Birther's belief (maybe all?)

Again the state government of Hawaii or any government will not release the home address of a private citizen to the newspaper.

Unless they are deemed sexual predators or tax evaders.

OH here you go A hawaii newspaper and how to apply to a birth announcement in the paper.

HOW TO GET LISTED

To get your listing in our birth announcement column that runs Fridays, please complete and submit a Star-Advertiser birth announcement for, which can be downloaded at Hawaii News, Honolulu, Honolulu News, Sports, Editorial, Features, Travel and Business - Honolulu Star-Advertiser - Hawaii Newspaper, a copy of your child's birth certificate and a color picture of your child. Announcements will be run until the child's first birthday.

Mail the items to Birth Announcements, Today section, Honolulu Star-Advertiser, 500 Ala Moana, Suite 7-210, Honolulu, HI 96813. Or e-mail pdf copies of the signed announcement form and the birth certificate, along with a high-resolution (300 dpi) color jpeg of the baby's picture to [email protected].

Entries missing essential information cannot be used and mailed photos cannot be returned.

Hawaii's Ohana - Hawaii News - Staradvertiser.com
Again, go to Hawaii to the archives of the newspapers that listed Obama's birth announcement and see what the custom was in 1961.

Report back to us...we will accept photographs.

:thup:

Don't have to just posted the direction how to submit a birth notice to the papers. The obama birth notice has been debunked.,
You posted what the current practice is...you need to prove that the practice in 1961 was to not publish addresses.

Get to it.

'Where's the Birth Certificate.' Read it in May and then decide. You know,they said no one should read Wikileaks too. And just like Wikileaks,there will be much gnashing of teeth over this book and calls for the author's immediate arrest and imprisonment. So that makes it even more of a necessity to read this Corsi book. No one should fear reading and deciding for themselves. I know i'm checking it out.

You're getting pretty close to spamming for that book. :lol:

Again, go to Hawaii to the archives of the newspapers that listed Obama's birth announcement and see what the custom was in 1961.

Report back to us...we will accept photographs.

:thup:

Don't have to just posted the direction how to submit a birth notice to the papers. The obama birth notice has been debunked.,
You posted what the current practice is...you need to prove that the practice in 1961 was to not publish addresses.

Get to it.

I think it was also reported that the Star-Advertiser still get's their birth notices from the hawaiian government. It's always been done that way from what I read in the past. Star-Advertiser Which happens to be the paper with the birth announcement of obama.

Get to it.

I think it was also reported that the Star-Advertiser still get's their birth notices from the hawaiian government. It's always been done that way from what I read in the past. Star-Advertiser Which happens to be the paper with the birth announcement of obama.
I read that 9/11 was an inside job. It doesn't make it true.

You are making the claim that the newspapers in question did not provide addresses in birth announcements in 1961. You need to prove it.

Get to it.

You are making the claim that the newspapers in question did not provide addresses in birth announcements in 1961. You need to prove it.

Reading failure. How about you do us a favor go seek instruction on how to read and comprehend what you are reading.

I have never said at anytime
the newspapers in question did not provide addresses in birth announcements in 1961. You need to prove it.

I said the government would not submit the address of a private citizen to the newspaper.
And to prove that read their Constitution dated before the 1978 version. I posted it now read it.

First I don't doubt he was born in Hawaii

But the claim is the hosp. wouldn't have provided an address, meaning this was not issued by the hosp as a “vital event” which never printed which hospital. It was a family placed announcement. They are were.

Reading failure. How about you do us a favor go seek instruction on how to read and comprehend what you are reading.

the newspapers in question did not provide addresses in birth announcements in 1961. You need to prove it.
I said the government would not submit the address of a private citizen to the newspaper.
And to prove that read their Constitution dated before the 1978 version. I posted it now read it.
Prove that then. You can prove it in exactly the same way by providing evidence that those newspapers did not include addresses with birth announcements in 1961.

Prove that then. You can prove it in exactly the same way by providing evidence that those newspapers did not include addresses with birth announcements in 1961.

I did read their constitution. bill of rights.

Again, it proves nothing. You need to go to Hawaii with your camera.

Again, it proves nothing. You need to go to Hawaii with your camera.

You don't have a logical answer so with you a stupid comment will do? Figures.

Read their Constitution Thats their law.

Your hats too tight - thinking failure. It was one of you believers who claimed the newspapers didn't print the addresses not bigreb. Thats already been proven an idiotic dishonest ploy

Are you also suggesting their constitution & bill of rights was disregarded in this case? if so how about you prove it?

I have heard all liberals can walk on water, why don't you try and see if it works? But first you must take a boat out for about a mile offshore.

I guess that means Jesus was a liberal.

Is there such a person?

Well......according to you "good Christian conservatives" there is. Matter of fact, a lot of the GOP likes to throw around scripture and use that to prove their points. Defense of marriage perhaps?

Besides, Jesus came for the poor of spirit and those that were less fortunate than the average person. He also believed in free health care, because in addition to healing the sick, He taught His disciples how to do it as well.

I guess that means Jesus was a liberal.

Is there such a person?

Well......according to you "good Christian conservatives" there is. Matter of fact, a lot of the GOP likes to throw around scripture and use that to prove their points. Defense of marriage perhaps?

Besides, Jesus came for the poor of spirit and those that were less fortunate than the average person. He also believed in free health care, because in addition to healing the sick, He taught His disciples how to do it as well.

Really? Since when did you start taking the word of "good Christian conservatives"?

I don't take their word, just like I rarely believe you about anything, however, the sound bites on the news as well as in print would suggest that they do believe in Jesus.

I don't take their word, just like I rarely believe you about anything, however, the sound bites on the news as well as in print would suggest that they do believe in Jesus.

You must you validate what they say by repeating it, when it's not part of te discussion.

Forum List

Back