"One Comey Burger! Hold The Beef!"

No, he swore that neither the Attorney General nor high ranking officials in the DOJ told him to stop the investigation. That's it.

God you're fucking dumb. Again keep running with your laughable theory that Comey was not obligated to report an attempted obstruction of justice by the POTUS because a point blank question regarding the DOJ attempting to obstruct justice doesn't extend to the POTUS, good luck with that.

Funny how words actually mean things, and the AG is something totally different than the president.
Again keep running with your theory that a question regarding the DOJ attempting to obstruct justice doesn't extend to the POTUS. Do you believe obstruction of justice is a felony?
You made up an Alt Fact and asking a silly question based on it, yes?

Is obstruction of justice a felony yes or no?
Are you committing obstruction of justice by not going to and telling the committee about this?

Yes or no?

Hey fucktard the DOJ is a part of the Executive branch the POTUS is Sessions boss, but keep running with your theory that a question regarding the DOJ attempting to obstruct justice doesn't extend to the POTUS, good luck with that.
You did not listen to the testimony or read, that is clear.

Neither the AG nor the FBI director work as you suggest for the President. They are the faces of "the law" and are independent of the President's wishes at time.

God you're fucking dumb, the FBI is a branch of the DOJ which in turn is a department of the Executive, both the director of the FBI and AG work at the pleasure and discretion of the POTUS, he is their boss. But again keep running with your theory that a question regarding the DOJ attempting to obstruct justice doesn't extend to the POTUS.

My garbage man banged the cans and woke me up this morning. He works for the city, and the city in turn is under direction of the state, and Greg Abbot is governor of the state. With your reasoning Greg Abbot woke me up this morning. I wonder why he was making noise with my garbage can.

Not my reasoning at all my reasoning would be more along the lines of being asked a question under oath about your garbage man committing murder and you knew for a fact that it was not the garbage man but Greg Abbot that committed the murder but failed to disclose that information in open court.
^^^ :lol: This is priceless.

I'm not the one comparing the legal relationship between city workers and a governor to that of the AG and the POTUS.

God you're fucking dumb. Again keep running with your laughable theory that Comey was not obligated to report an attempted obstruction of justice by the POTUS because a point blank question regarding the DOJ attempting to obstruct justice doesn't extend to the POTUS, good luck with that.

Funny how words actually mean things, and the AG is something totally different than the president.
Again keep running with your theory that a question regarding the DOJ attempting to obstruct justice doesn't extend to the POTUS. Do you believe obstruction of justice is a felony?
You made up an Alt Fact and asking a silly question based on it, yes?

Is obstruction of justice a felony yes or no?
Are you committing obstruction of justice by not going to and telling the committee about this?

Yes or no?

How does that corner feel against your back you stupid fuck?

Again keep running with your theory that a question regarding the DOJ attempting to obstruct justice doesn't extend to the POTUS.

Do you believe obstruction of justice is a felony?

Sure it is,

That's all I needed to know, in that case if your claim that Trump attempted to obstruct justice then Comey is in clear violation of 18 U.S. Code § 4 - Misprision of felony, which states and I quote:

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 684; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

18 U.S. Code § 4 - Misprision of felony

Way to go Barney. Get that bullet out of your pocket tight now and go arrest that man!!! Let me know how that silly scenario works out for you.

The language of the law is crystal clear, if Trump attempted to obstruct justice then Comey had a legal obligation to report it especially as an acting director of the FBI when questioned point blank under oath regarding an obstruction charge.
Email the committee right now. If you know this is true and you have not emailed the committee you can be obstructing justice and accountable.

I do not have actual knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, I don't even know for certain if the Comey memo even exists, but if Trump asked Comey to obstruct justice then Comey had direct knowledge of a felony and had a legal obligation to report it.

You did not listen to the testimony or read, that is clear.

Neither the AG nor the FBI director work as you suggest for the President. They are the faces of "the law" and are independent of the President's wishes at time.

God you're fucking dumb, the FBI is a branch of the DOJ which in turn is a department of the Executive, both the director of the FBI and AG work at the pleasure and discretion of the POTUS, he is their boss. But again keep running with your theory that a question regarding the DOJ attempting to obstruct justice doesn't extend to the POTUS.

My garbage man banged the cans and woke me up this morning. He works for the city, and the city in turn is under direction of the state, and Greg Abbot is governor of the state. With your reasoning Greg Abbot woke me up this morning. I wonder why he was making noise with my garbage can.

Not my reasoning at all my reasoning would be more along the lines of being asked a question under oath about your garbage man committing murder and you knew for a fact that it was not the garbage man but Greg Abbot that committed the murder but failed to disclose that information in open court.

I'm not the one comparing the legal relationship between city workers and a governor to that of the AG and the POTUS.

No. What you are doing is a lot dumber.

Sure it is,

That's all I needed to know, in that case if your claim that Trump attempted to obstruct justice then Comey is in clear violation of 18 U.S. Code § 4 - Misprision of felony, which states and I quote:

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 684; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Way to go Barney. Get that bullet out of your pocket tight now and go arrest that man!!! Let me know how that silly scenario works out for you.

The language of the law is crystal clear, if Trump attempted to obstruct justice then Comey had a legal obligation to report it especially as an acting director of the FBI when questioned point blank under oath regarding an obstruction charge.
Email the committee right now. If you know this is true and you have not emailed the committee you can be obstructing justice and accountable.

I do not have actual knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, I don't even know for certain if the Comey memo even exists, but if Trump asked Comey to obstruct justice then Comey had direct knowledge of a felony and had a legal obligation to report it.

James Comey to Jeff Sessions in February: Don't leave me alone with Trump

Yes because on planet fucktard a direct question regarding the DOJ attempting to obstruct justice doesn't extend to the POTUS nor does the acting FBI director have a legal obligation to, while, under oath have a legal obligation to report knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States.

According to anonymous: "current and former White House officials," you've cracked the case.

Yes because on planet fucktard a direct question regarding the DOJ attempting to obstruct justice doesn't extend to the POTUS nor does the acting FBI director have a legal obligation to, while, under oath have a legal obligation to report knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States.

Still not sure how a direct question about the Attorney General somehow becomes a question about the president

According to anonymous: "current and former White House officials," you've cracked the case.

I knew it was coming. When a RWNJ can no longer come up with anything, he always spouts one of the universal nut job statements. It's usually something like "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" , but your silly remark works too.

I dont get the thread title.

Where's the beef?

With the Comeyburger there is no beef!

As I have already posted Comey is not going to say a fucking word about his 'conversations' with President Trump. Even IF he did wrote some 'memos' he has NO WAY of proving when he did so.
The so-called 'leaked memo' which was a couple of lines READ over the phone by a traitor to a traitor in the LIB MSM and then published as FACT!
The LIB MSM 'claims' the SC has told Comey he can talk about anything he wants to the committee. Suuuuuure! There's an ongoing FBI investigation going on and the head of the investigation is going to tell one of the prime witnesses it's OK to go out and tell the world about the details. Suuuuure!
This is what's going to happen: Comey is going to asked a bunch of questions and he will serve up a 'Nothingburger'.
Had there been the slightest overt attempt by Trump to effect the FBI investigation then Comey would have been at the AG's office telling him about what happened an hour later.
The FACT that he NEVER said a fucking word to the AG either means there was nothing to report OR Comey can be charged with a felony for not doing so.
After a few hours the committee will tell Comey he's wasting their time and tell him to fuck off to MSNBC to be their new on-air 'expert'.

We have 2 people now who claim that Trump asked them to stop the Russian investigation... ( One guy Trump hired )

Comey, will be making the comment that he did not tell Trump that he was Not under investigation.
WRONG!!!!!! ASSHOLE!!!!!
Comey just did the opposite. Don't you EVER get tired of looking like a fucking MORON?

As I have already posted Comey is not going to say a fucking word about his 'conversations' with President Trump. Even IF he did wrote some 'memos' he has NO WAY of proving when he did so.
The so-called 'leaked memo' which was a couple of lines READ over the phone by a traitor to a traitor in the LIB MSM and then published as FACT!
The LIB MSM 'claims' the SC has told Comey he can talk about anything he wants to the committee. Suuuuuure! There's an ongoing FBI investigation going on and the head of the investigation is going to tell one of the prime witnesses it's OK to go out and tell the world about the details. Suuuuure!
This is what's going to happen: Comey is going to asked a bunch of questions and he will serve up a 'Nothingburger'.
Had there been the slightest overt attempt by Trump to effect the FBI investigation then Comey would have been at the AG's office telling him about what happened an hour later.
The FACT that he NEVER said a fucking word to the AG either means there was nothing to report OR Comey can be charged with a felony for not doing so.
After a few hours the committee will tell Comey he's wasting their time and tell him to fuck off to MSNBC to be their new on-air 'expert'.

What you forget is that the gist of at least one of his meetings was confirmed by several of his associates. They are not traitors. If anyone is a traitor, you are. You put Trump's best interests above the country. Comey did have a meeting with the SC and I doubt that they talked about the weather. Obviously they talked about what he could say.

The fact is that the AG is a corrupt Trump pal. The idea that he will do his job is ludicrous.

The fact is that Trump is a liar. The last WP poll showed that while people have trouble with Comey, they trust him more than Trump. Trump is a proven liar and people know that except for the Trump sycophants.

What you forget is that the gist of at least one of his meetings was confirmed by several of his associates. They are not traitors. If anyone is a traitor, you are. You put Trump's best interests above the country. Comey did have a meeting with the SC and I doubt that they talked about the weather. Obviously they talked about what he could say.

The fact is that the AG is a corrupt Trump pal. The idea that he will do his job is ludicrous.

The fact is that Trump is a liar. The last WP poll showed that while people have trouble with Comey, they trust him more than Trump. Trump is a proven liar and people know that except for the Trump sycophants.
Watch and learn asshole!

Forum List

Back