🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One day per week in-person school is not school.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
There may be a morale aspect to one day per week school. The kids will be excited to see their friends. Lots of catching up, giggling, hijinx and stuff. Oh gosh where did the day go? See ya next week! Only Democrats could come up with a plan as retarded as one day per week school. Like everything else they do, this is a joke, will be incredibly expensive and will put kids even further behind than they are. Get your mind around this: We have an entire nation of kids that has been held back a year. And it may end up being two years. Yeah think about that.

Only Democrats could come up with a plan as retarded as one day per week school
And four, five, six, seven days homework every week. Some kids have a little tutoring or help, a quiet environment to study, others do not, and they will fail as intended by Democrats with their population control agenda of "weeding" kids out of the rat race with legal and medical marijuana to the FEMA death camps and gas chambers which they have prepared for us.

Only Democrats could come up with a plan as retarded as one day per week school
And four, five, six, seven days homework every week. Some kids have a little tutoring or help, a quiet environment to study, others do not, and they will fail as intended by Democrats with their population control agenda of "weeding" kids out of the rat race with legal and medical marijuana to the FEMA death camps and gas chambers which they have prepared for us.
Zoom is good for some things but it is a DISASTER for kids trying to learn.

While there is some value in the one day a week plan....it's silly that the Biden Administration--excuse me, the administration of PRESIDENT Biden--is calling this some sort of momentous achievement of "reopening schools." It's the type of shit republicans pull.

Makes much more sense to continue the way we were and when the Fall rolls around, reopen all of the schools as we normally do provided the vaccinations continue across the nation. I'd say plan on only having the core curricula in place but if vaccinations rise and cases drop....then you can talk about sports, music and other extra curricular.

I know many parents can't do it, but now would be a good time to start homeschooling if you can. You can teach them a lot more and how to actually think. They will receive less propaganda. Take a look how the schools we have now formed.

“In our dream we have limitless resources, and the people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hand. The present educational conventions fade from our minds; and, unhampered by tradition, we work our own good will upon a grateful and responsive rural folk. We shall not try to make these people or any of their children into philosophers or men of learning or of science. We are not to raise up among them authors, orators, poets, or men of letters. We shall not search for embryo great artists, painters, musicians. Nor will we cherish even the humbler ambition to raise up from among them lawyers, doctors, preachers, statesmen, of whom we now have ample supply."
- Rev. Frederick T. Gates, Business Advisor to John D. Rockefeller Sr., 1913

The current American school system took root around the turn of the century. In 1903, John D. Rockefeller founded the General Education Board, which provided major funding for schools across the country and was especially active in promoting the State-controlled public school movement.

The General Education Board was not interested in encouraging critical thinking. Rather, its focus was on organizing children and creating reliable, predictable, obedient citizens. As award-winning former teacher John Gatto puts it, “school was looked upon from the first part of the 20th Century as a branch of industry and a tool of governance.” The Rockefellers, along with other financial elite and their philanthropic organizations (such as the Gates, Carnegies, and Vanderbilts) have been able to mold society by funding and pushing compulsory state schooling for the masses.

Here’s a timeline to show the radical shift in education and the influence of the financial elite.

I don't know why but the schools in my area started at 10 AM instead of 8. To me, five days a week still but five hours instead of seven sounds like a good enough compromise if anything has to change. At least the kids don't have to be there as early.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back