One Final Act of Conceit for Dear Leader

"distinguished leadership" :rofl:
I am CERTAIN those standing, envied this guy.
ss-170104-obama-armed-forces-farewell-rhk-04_45cd6e86d1d504321e705f510377eaf0.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

4.A member of the US Army Honor Guard lays on the floor after passing out during an Armed Forces Full Honor Farewell Review for President Barack Obama at Joint Base Myer-Henderson in Arlington, Virginia on Jan.4, 2017.
They keep telling those guys not to lock their knees when at the position of attention, but there's always one guy that doesn't listen...I can't wait to Trump's white wall military style haircut..

His own War Secretary pins a participation medal on his chest.

President Obama Awards Himself Distinguished Public Service Medal - Breitbart
The award is generated by the DOD and presented by the secretary of Defense....So, Bretfart is wrong again...
The optics aren't good...but I suppose lefties don't see the optics, when it involves a D.

Do you know who the DOD reports to? Did W do this?

If an R did this, the Left would go berserk.

The award is generated by the DOD and presented by the secretary of Defense....So, Bretfart is wrong again...
The optics aren't good...but I suppose lefties don't see the optics, when it involves a D.

If an R did this, they would go berserk.
Yes, "W" got the award also..

ss-170104-obama-armed-forces-farewell-rhk-04_45cd6e86d1d504321e705f510377eaf0.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

4.A member of the US Army Honor Guard lays on the floor after passing out during an Armed Forces Full Honor Farewell Review for President Barack Obama at Joint Base Myer-Henderson in Arlington, Virginia on Jan.4, 2017.
I saw that on your link. Wonder what happened?

What makes you think the POTUS has anything to do with medals from the DoD?

What makes you think the POTUS has anything to do with medals from the DoD?
You are a fucking idiot. POTUS is CiC. The DOD would not give him a medal unless he ORDERED them to.

I saw that on your link. Wonder what happened?
Probably low blood sugar...and the distinguishing event he was forced to watch.

It's official, Obama is a third-world banana republic dictator. He wishes he could be President-for-Life but that inconvenient United States Constitution got in the way of his dreams.

After a short search, I can't find where another POTUS did this.

I could be wrong, but Obama's pattern of over-the-top arrogance would indicate he is the only one.

Why are people saying he gave himself an award?
Because he appointed the toady who pinned the medal on his chest.

Could you imagine the moonbat shit storm if Rummy gave Dubya a medal?
But what does that matter? It is still misleading. The President appoints people. It is what he does
I guess everything Presidential appointees do is because the President said so? Do you really want to start that?

Forum List

Back