One has to ask why exactly republicans want to call it “Kung flu”

Personally, I just don’t care. It’s just a stupid, juvenile nick name at the end of the day lol. Use of the term may be linked to Asian-American violence. I’m not sure. If that’s actually the case, then sure, the use needs to stop. Otherwise, I just don’t care. I’m not offended by it. It’s just something an 8th grader would come up with. That’s republicans for you.

I can’t help but ask why though. Is it simply so provoked liberals will say “that’s racist!”. Is that the reason it’s a thing? Just as provocation? I mean we all know the virus originated in China. Of course, it’s Trump’s fault the US leads the world in recorded deaths.
You lie, you absolutely do care, you are a racist and thus you are projecting your own racist guilt upon others who are not, you lie!

Personally, I just don’t care. It’s just a stupid, juvenile nick name at the end of the day lol. Use of the term may be linked to Asian-American violence. I’m not sure. If that’s actually the case, then sure, the use needs to stop. Otherwise, I just don’t care. I’m not offended by it. It’s just something an 8th grader would come up with. That’s republicans for you.

I can’t help but ask why though. Is it simply so provoked liberals will say “that’s racist!”. Is that the reason it’s a thing? Just as provocation? I mean we all know the virus originated in China. Of course, it’s Trump’s fault the US leads the world in recorded deaths.

Really? Trump's fault? Was it Trump that allowed the subways to run though they were not being disinfected? Was it Trump that ordered nursing homes to admit COVID patients? Was it Trump that encouraged people to attend Lunar New Year celebrations? Was it Trump that said that limiting admission to this nation from China was racist? Was it Trump that refused to buy enough ventilators to deal with a 1918 style pandemic?

And you expect to be taken seriously?

Yes, it was the Trump White House which issued guidelines about nursing homes. Cuoma simply followed them.
It was Trump who made the decision to ban travel from China and do nothing about the virus coming from Europe. It was Trump who brought 40,000 people home from China without testing them, and then sent them out across America.

It was Trump who failed to provide the East Coast Airports with testing to prevent the virus from coming in from Europe. The cleaning of the subways did little to nothing. It was the people riding the subways who spread the disease, and there were no tests to find them.

Celebrations in China Town didn't spread the virus. There was no outbreak after Chinese New Year. But Mardi Gras and Spring Break, both overseen by Republican governors who allowed them to go ahead, spread the virus throughout the USA.

Americans are banned from every country in the world right now. You cannot leave the USA. No country will let you in. It's going to stay that way until you shut the fuck up, stay home, and get this thing under control.
LIAR....what do you take us for?....

In your sole effort to sound dignified...

The origin is twofold: mock China for their negligence and watch the Left get their panties in a bunch over yet another faux racist vehicle they think they can map to conservatives.

How many cases have their been where Chinese Americans have been victims of violence because of the Kung Flu mockery? Hell, ANTIFA best the living shit out of an Asian American because he wrote something they did not like and the Left ignores it.
Mock China for their negligence huh? But Trump’s negligence controlling it once it got here gets a pass huh? He is a moron so I guess we should attribute to that.
Actually you are giving Pelousy a pass for wanting to attend a Chinese block party with infected people to prove that Trump was wrong for stopping Chinese death flights

There were no infected people there. There was no outbreak after Chinese New Year celebrations in Chinatown, which took place January 25th. The outbreak in the USA started, when Trump called 40,000 Americans who were travelling to China when he closed the border, to come home, without testing them. That was in February.

Your hilarious. How do you come up with this stuff?

The origin is twofold: mock China for their negligence and watch the Left get their panties in a bunch over yet another faux racist vehicle they think they can map to conservatives.

How many cases have their been where Chinese Americans have been victims of violence because of the Kung Flu mockery? Hell, ANTIFA best the living shit out of an Asian American because he wrote something they did not like and the Left ignores it.
Mock China for their negligence huh? But Trump’s negligence controlling it once it got here gets a pass huh? He is a moron so I guess we should attribute to that.
Actually you are giving Pelousy a pass for wanting to attend a Chinese block party with infected people to prove that Trump was wrong for stopping Chinese death flights

There were no infected people there. There was no outbreak after Chinese New Year celebrations in Chinatown, which took place January 25th. The outbreak in the USA started, when Trump called 40,000 Americans who were travelling to China when he closed the border, to come home, without testing them. That was in February.

Your hilarious. How do you come up with this stuff?
Because it is fact, how do you not know?

Because it’s funny.

And it makes snowflakes meltdown.

Since the US is now the undisputed covid leader--thanks to willful ignorance and misinformation--it should be called Derptheria or the Trumpian Plague.
Undisputed? You better check out China.

You are too stupid. Ignored.
Yeah, burying your head in the sand will help. :rolleyes:
1593048053453.png

Really? Trump's fault? Was it Trump that allowed the subways to run though they were not being disinfected? Was it Trump that ordered nursing homes to admit COVID patients? Was it Trump that encouraged people to attend Lunar New Year celebrations? Was it Trump that said that limiting admission to this nation from China was racist? Was it Trump that refused to buy enough ventilators to deal with a 1918 style pandemic?

And you expect to be taken seriously?

Yes, it was the Trump White House which issued guidelines about nursing homes. Cuoma simply followed them.
It was Trump who made the decision to ban travel from China and do nothing about the virus coming from Europe. It was Trump who brought 40,000 people home from China without testing them, and then sent them out across America.

It was Trump who failed to provide the East Coast Airports with testing to prevent the virus from coming in from Europe. The cleaning of the subways did little to nothing. It was the people riding the subways who spread the disease, and there were no tests to find them.

Celebrations in China Town didn't spread the virus. There was no outbreak after Chinese New Year. But Mardi Gras and Spring Break, both overseen by Republican governors who allowed them to go ahead, spread the virus throughout the USA.

Americans are banned from every country in the world right now. You cannot leave the USA. No country will let you in. It's going to stay that way until you shut the fuck up, stay home, and get this thing under control.
Got a link for that? Florida did not have that issue, nor any state not in the northeastern US.

Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu

How old are you? 12??

Why? Are you looking for a date?

Since the US is now the undisputed covid leader--thanks to willful ignorance and misinformation--it should be called Derptheria or the Trumpian Plague.

View attachment 354663
You believe China's number?

Compare populations among highly mobile countries that easily spread the virus.

View attachment 354663
You believe China's number?

Compare populations among highly mobile countries that easily spread the virus.

I don't know, but if it more than here, they are sure supressing the news coverage of it.

Yeah, you just make sure you keep believing Communist Chinese propaganda. Don't you dare question it.

"Kung flu"? I haven't heard it but you gotta admit that it has a nice ring. But what's the point? Are crazy libs trolling for sympathy for poor maligned China? How about sympathy for the 3,000 or so nursing home patients who were killed because of Cuomo's executive order?

It triggers snowflakes and I enjoy that.

Forum List

Back