One has to ask why exactly republicans want to call it “Kung flu”

Personally, I just don’t care. It’s just a stupid, juvenile nick name at the end of the day lol. Use of the term may be linked to Asian-American violence. I’m not sure. If that’s actually the case, then sure, the use needs to stop. Otherwise, I just don’t care. I’m not offended by it. It’s just something an 8th grader would come up with. That’s republicans for you.

I can’t help but ask why though. Is it simply so provoked liberals will say “that’s racist!”. Is that the reason it’s a thing? Just as provocation? I mean we all know the virus originated in China. Of course, it’s Trump’s fault the US leads the world in recorded deaths.

China created it.
China spread it.

And you are eternally stupid!
Poor, you.

Personally, I just don’t care. It’s just a stupid, juvenile nick name at the end of the day lol. Use of the term may be linked to Asian-American violence. I’m not sure. If that’s actually the case, then sure, the use needs to stop. Otherwise, I just don’t care. I’m not offended by it. It’s just something an 8th grader would come up with. That’s republicans for you.

I can’t help but ask why though. Is it simply so provoked liberals will say “that’s racist!”. Is that the reason it’s a thing? Just as provocation? I mean we all know the virus originated in China. Of course, it’s Trump’s fault the US leads the world in recorded deaths.

It's a humorous term that makes prog twats like you lose their shit. That alone is worth it.

The Chinese government pooched their initial response, leading to the spread first to Europe and from Europe to us.

Is it also DiBlasio's and Cuomo's fault for the NY deaths? What about Cuomo's nursing home fuckup?
Trump has shown absolutely no leadership excepting getting his followers to ignore scientific evidence as usual.
Having a reopening with insufficient PPE testing and tracing is stupid and a disaster. No leadership whatsoever from the top all right. A true idiot

China created it.
China spread it.

Poor, you.
You are out of your mind, there is no evidence of any such thing oh, just bought off mindless pundits making stuff up. Just like all your other phony scandals and conspiracy theories including the deep State one, brainwashed functional......

More accurate is the "Obama funded Wuhan Flu"

China created it.
China spread it.

Poor, you.
You are out of your mind, there is no evidence of any such thing oh, just bought off mindless pundits making stuff up. Just like all your other phony scandals and conspiracy theories including the deep State one, brainwashed functional......

You're drunk, today. :wine:.

As well as being racist, which Republicans can't seem to get enough of, it steers the failure of Trump and his Administration from them off to some foreign "other."

As well as being racist, which Republicans can't seem to get enough of, it steers the failure of Trump and his Administration from them off to some foreign "other."

That foreign other supports BLM BULLSHIT! (And Beijing Biden, and the Dimm Party, and Colleges/University...).

Liar. You do care. You're a snowflake. Of course you care. It is an issue stronger than drink and deeper than sorrow for you.

China created it.
China spread it.

Poor, you.

You're drunk, today. :wine:.

Yeah Mal, you're giving us a headache, give FrancoWTF a rest

Ummmm, I think anyone with a sense of humor calls it that. But hey, go ahead and call it whatever you want to.

Because you fricken loons got so offended when it was call the China flu...but you already knew that.
Irrelevant until it is proven to be relevant. No evidence yet. The problem is when the orange clown says something like this, the spike in violence against the Chinese or whoever goes up. The only Spike in violence so far under Trump has been against blacks gays Jews Chinese and Muslims.

Interesting....the "experts" disagree....dumbass.

Really? Trump's fault? Was it Trump that allowed the subways to run though they were not being disinfected? Was it Trump that ordered nursing homes to admit COVID patients? Was it Trump that encouraged people to attend Lunar New Year celebrations? Was it Trump that said that limiting admission to this nation from China was racist? Was it Trump that refused to buy enough ventilators to deal with a 1918 style pandemic?

And you expect to be taken seriously?

Yes, it was the Trump White House which issued guidelines about nursing homes. Cuoma simply followed them.
It was Trump who made the decision to ban travel from China and do nothing about the virus coming from Europe. It was Trump who brought 40,000 people home from China without testing them, and then sent them out across America.

It was Trump who failed to provide the East Coast Airports with testing to prevent the virus from coming in from Europe. The cleaning of the subways did little to nothing. It was the people riding the subways who spread the disease, and there were no tests to find them.

Celebrations in China Town didn't spread the virus. There was no outbreak after Chinese New Year. But Mardi Gras and Spring Break, both overseen by Republican governors who allowed them to go ahead, spread the virus throughout the USA.

Americans are banned from every country in the world right now. You cannot leave the USA. No country will let you in. It's going to stay that way until you shut the fuck up, stay home, and get this thing under control.

They are desperate for someone besides dOnald tRump to blame.

To remind those with weak minds such as yourself where it came from.

Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu
Kung flu

The idiots always make up cute names for people or things they don't like. Remember Junior high and grade school? It's all they got to attract more of their kind.

Forum List

Back