One in 5 Gitmo detainees released go back to terrorism

Not to worry though, John Kerry and the Obama administration is in full control on this one.

As Kerry says, "He's not suppose to do that" and "there will be grave consequences for doing that".

:popcorn:

Whatever happened to Bergdahl? You know, the former US soldier that deserted whom Obama swapped for all of those terrorists that Kerry laments about letting go and says will pay a price for doing so? Has he been court Marshaled yet or did Obama pardon him?

18% of Gitmo Detainees Go Back to Terror

As Obama continues to release club Gitmo detainees we are learning that about 1 in 5 go back to terrorism.

So what's your prescription for justice for the 80% who don't?

First remove Obama from office. That way it will stop swapping prisoners with terrorists which should not be encouraged.

But Hillary is more of the same, so if she wins, all bets are off. More will simply be released.

And if they were not terrorists going into Gitmo, my guess is that they will be coming out.

You know bush released a bunch of them too.

I'm surprise it's only 18%. Someone kidnap me flew me off to a faraway island hold me prisoner for years with no due process and somebody dumped me back home I'd be really pissed! I go looking for a terror group to join.

As Obama continues to release club Gitmo detainees we are learning that about 1 in 5 go back to terrorism.

First remove Obama from office. That way it will stop swapping prisoners with terrorists which should not be encouraged.

But Hillary is more of the same, so if she wins, all bets are off. More will simply be released.

And if they were not terrorists going into Gitmo, my guess is that they will be coming out.

That's no answer. You obviously have no idea what justice is.

That's no answer. You obviously have no idea what justice is.

I know that just releasing them is no answer. They were detained for a reason.

Obama Official: Freed Gitmo Terrorists Killed Americans
American lives don't matter
March 23, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

mission-accomplished_2.jpg

Obama insists on closing Gitmo and freeing as many Islamic terrorists as he can before he leaves office.

Terrorists have been freed despite having high risk ratings. They have been freed over the resistance of Obama's own defense secretaries, one of whom was fired for refusing to speed up the release of terrorists. They have been freed despite the disturbing rate of recidivism. They will go on being freed even though they have killed Americans.

Americans have been killed by prisoners released from the detention center at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, a senior Obama administration official told lawmakers Wednesday, triggering sharp criticism from Republicans opposed to shuttering the facility.

Testifying before the GOP-led House Foreign Affairs Committee, Paul Lewis, the Defense Department's special envoy for the closure of the detention center, declined to provide details and did not say whether the incidents occurred before or after President Barack Obama took office in January 2009.

"What I can tell you is unfortunately there have been Americans that have died because of (Guantanamo) detainees," Lewis said during an exchange with Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif.

"When anybody dies it is tragedy. We don't want anybody to die because we transfer detainees," Lewis said. "However, it's the best judgment and the considered judgment of this administration and the previous administration that ... we should close" the Guantanamo detention center.

Obama Official: Freed Gitmo Terrorists Killed Americans

Forum List

Back