One killed, 14 injured in Minnesota Bar Shootout.

With that as your very best response, it is obvious that you are incapable of focusing on any of those subjects in order to stop gun violence. Bang-bang! :26:
I could go on for days, but it won't matter. you will just attack and deny so it's pointless.

don't blame me you are a 1 trick pony.

there's that 1 trick i was speaking of. :)
You are speaking about yourself. You act as though you do not know why there is so much gun violence in the US and when I try to point you in the right direction you piss in your pants and run away. I'm lucky that I'm not you. I sort things out by logical thinking but you just sulk and run.

You see now, if everyone had a gun it never would have happened. The problem is that there are not enough guns in the US to stop shootings. :Boom2:
I would only advocate an age restriction of under 5 years old for Americans. We'll stay with what we already have in Canada, thank you.

America has created a huge race problem on account of the people refusing to adjust to putting an end to racism in the US south.
Now there's no solution except the failed effort of police force, violence, and murder.
... and the mismanagement of wealth/employment/social structure.

... and the mismanagement of wealth/employment/social structure.
Yes, the race problem that's been created is crippling across all sectors of society. And there's hardly any argument against the racism's increase by Trump's deliberate attempts to use it for his own gain.

Gun violence continues to escalates in America. Details to follow later today.
A political grudge?

The guy is a shitty marksman. He only killed one but shot 15.

Every night in Chicago there is a better kill to shoot ratio.

The guy is a shitty marksman. He only killed one but shot 15.

Every night in Chicago there is a better kill to shoot ratio.
Weak gun, weak bullets, and no commitment is more likely.

Forum List

Back