One killed, one left critical in Seattle's 'no-cop' zone; police union chief laments lack of leadership

Seattle for one.
“ 1 dead, one critical in early morning shooting at Seattle protest zone known as CHOP; police say they attempted to respond but were met by a “violent crowd” & victims were taken to hospital by ‘CHOP medics’”

You seem to be confused. I asked how Seattle is different from all those made up no-go zones, other than the fact that the Seattle event is real.

They are high crime areas in many cities in this country.........and they are real...........call them what you want and go in them at your own risk........some are that bad..........

The BS in Seattle should have been beaten down by the Guard.........and in some places in this country the police let the gang bangers just off each other........not worth the effort.........if you haven't seen this then you aren't looking.

Got it. You can't name any.

Got it. You can't name any.
LOL

Happy Hills........is what we call one of them...........and whatever..........

The Seattle nonsense is a joke....and there are places in this country that if you go there you better have your insurance up to date.........if you don't know that..........then OH WELL.

LOL

Happy Hills........is what we call one of them...........and whatever..........

The Seattle nonsense is a joke....and there are places in this country that if you go there you better have your insurance up to date.........if you don't know that..........then OH WELL.

And where is Happy Hills?

I'm not in a habbit of telling people here where I'm from even though I live many miles away from it ..................and it's gang bang drug city.........the police don't linger there.............

Whether you believe it or not...is not my concern.

I didn't ask where you live dumb ass. Evidently that is the only place, among all the claims of no-go zones that you can name, and you can;t even point to where it might be. You can't even say what town it's supposed to be in. Are you sure it exists anywhere other than between your ears?

Yet you can't even say what town it's supposed to be in. Are you sure it exists anywhere other than between your ears?
Yup....I'm sure..........and you can't look at stats in this country and see high crime areas all over this country.

Another neighborhood.........my mother n law ........was the last white in that area to leave.........We tried to get her to leave after they broke in........bought here a gun .........she shot at someone trying to break in the front door......missed and blew a hole in the door..........LOL

She finally left when they killed the neighbor....who was black.....in his own bed for his prescription drugs..................

But I doubt you care......it doesn't fit the narrative being played for politics in this country.

BTW......after she left they burned her house down............because.......OMFG a white lived there. As a kid that same area..........we went to the little mall there no problems............imagine that.

Yup....I'm sure..........and you can't look at stats in this country and see high crime areas all over this country.

Another neighborhood.........my mother n law ........was the last white in that area to leave.........We tried to get her to leave after they broke in........bought here a gun .........she shot at someone trying to break in the front door......missed and blew a hole in the door..........LOL

She finally left when they killed the neighbor....who was black.....in his own bed for his prescription drugs..................

But I doubt you care......it doesn't fit the narrative being played for politics in this country.

BTW......after she left they burned her house down............because.......OMFG a white lived there. As a kid that same area..........we went to the little mall there no problems............imagine that.

Yet you can't point out where those supposed no-go zones are. Lots of big cities have high chrime areas. I worked nights in Houston's third ward on a little roadwork crew. Bad place, but it wasn't a no-go zone.

Yet you can't point out where those supposed no-go zones are. Lots of big cities have high chrime areas. I worked nights in Houston's third ward on a little roadwork crew. Bad place, but it wasn't a no-go zone.
You are splitting hairs...............and nothing more......there are places you don't go unless you are an idiot.

You are splitting hairs...............and nothing more......there are places you don't go unless you are an idiot.

You're lying. You have been lying for lots of years. I don't expect you to admit it to me, but you know the things you have lied about. At least admit it to yourself.

Officers who responded to the shooting initially had trouble getting to the victims because they were "were met by a violent crowd that prevented officers safe access to the victims,” police said on their blog.

Two males with gunshot wounds arrived in a private vehicle at Harborview Medical Center at about 3 a.m., said hospital spokesperson Susan Gregg. The 19-year-old man died and the other person was in critical condition in the intensive care unit.

The suspect or suspects fled and police had no description of the shooter or shooters Saturday morning, police said.

“Homicide detectives responded and are conducting a thorough investigation, despite the challenges presented by the circumstances,” police said. Investigators were reviewing public-source video and body-camera video for clues, Seattle Police Sgt. Lauren Truscott told The Seattle Times.

Shooting in Seattle protest zone leaves 1 dead, 1 injured

There are people in CHOP who know who the shooter is. How do they plan to deal with it? It will be interesting. If they don't advocate for justice when a life is taken, they stand for nothing worth taking seriously.
They never deserved to be taken seriously.

I never said anything about domestic terrorism or failure. Quit lying, if youare capable of that.
You said the siege and taking of 3 city blocks, holding those city blocks by illegally armed members manning checkpoints / borders, refusing to allow 1st Responders in to prevent / respond to on-going crime / murder, allowing robberies and murder, creating and managing Constitution-free, Rule-of-Law-free, security-free, safety-free, lawless 'autonomous zones that only exist because the governor, mayor, city council, & chief of police refuse to uphold and enforce the Constitution and Rule of Law IS REAL and DOES EXIST.

THIS IS LIBERAL-SUPPORTED DOMESTIC TERRORISM.

If the people doing this were 'white supremacists' the governor, mayor, city council, & chief of police would have treated it like WACO by now, sending in heavily armed troops in military-grade heavily armored vehicles, indiscriminately killing men, women, & children if need be to shut it down.

You said the siege and taking of 3 city blocks, holding those city blocks by illegally armed members manning checkpoints / borders, refusing to allow 1st Responders in to prevent / respond to on-going crime / murder, allowing robberies and murder, creating and managing Constitution-free, Rule-of-Law-free, security-free, safety-free, lawless 'autonomous zones that only exist because the governor, mayor, city council, & chief of police refuse to uphold and enforce the Constitution and Rule of Law IS REAL and DOES EXIST.

THIS IS LIBERAL-SUPPORTED DOMESTIC TERRORISM.

If the people doing this were 'white supremacists' the governor, mayor, city council, & chief of police would have treated it like WACO by now, sending in heavily armed troops in military-grade heavily armored vehicles, indiscriminately killing men, women, & children if need be to shut it down.

Tissue?
1592707333645.png

Liberals hate walls....
- Except the one they built around their seized territory
- They love walls so much now that they gave up half of their territory for heavy concrete barriers to use as more permanent border walls

Liberals hate guns...especially semi-automatic rifles
- Except the AR15s and other weapons they carry / have used to man their barricades ... and rib businesses inside CHOP ... and to murder and wound citizens inside CHOP

- The mayor, city council, and chief of police hated guns so much they passed a law banning them in Seattle ... but are allowing the domestic terrorists who seized and control CHOP to keep, carry, and use them

Liberals hated Trump so much they tried for 4 years to get rid of him
- Now they are pleading with him to step in and save Seattle, to do the governor's / mayor's / city council's / police chief's job...

Bwuhahaha.. .

Liberal domestic terrorist-controlled Utopia collapsing for the world to see...priceless.

:p

Forum List

Back