One killed, one left critical in Seattle's 'no-cop' zone; police union chief laments lack of leadership

We realize this that the 235 shootings took place across the city, but this was one shooting with 2 victims over 12 days, in a major urban centre. That would be 7.3 shootings across the city during the same 12 day period, so one shooting incident in 12 days, in this area is not out of line.
LefTard Logic:
“Murders happen so when they do by way of anarchy it’s acceptable.”
Haha...Just like when Mollie Tibbetts was killed by the wetback...”Americans kill so it’s acceptable when illegals do as well.”
Ladies and gentlemen...this is why real Americans shoved Trump down your throats. Thank you.

We realize this that the 235 shootings took place across the city, but this was one shooting with 2 victims over 12 days, in a major urban centre. That would be 7.3 shootings across the city during the same 12 day period, so one shooting incident in 12 days, in this area is not out of line.
What??... a shooting in a 3 block area (I was unaware it shrank) - in an really-really-really tiny section of town where a bunch of far left peace and love kumbaya folks are living, who are steadfast anti-gun and proclaiming peace... who apparently have given up there anti-gun in favor of people walking around with AR-15s.
Yeah...nice excuse making. If this was a teaparty event from 10 years ago you would all be pounding tables at the sheer violence and I told you so's.

whataboutism? I'm just replying to your law & order statement.
This shooter in CHAZ is probably from the outside, unless you have evidence otherwise. Anybody can go in their, except police, which means nothing is hidden.

One of the armed guards at the wall with the outside world (funny how you progressives all of a sudden like walls) claimed it was "democracy in action". Which tells me that it was a planned murder.

LefTard Logic:
“Murders happen so when they do by way of anarchy it’s acceptable.”
Haha...Just like when Mollie Tibbetts was killed by the wetback...”Americans kill so it’s acceptable when illegals do as well.”
Ladies and gentlemen...this is why real Americans shoved Trump down your throats. Thank you.
also:
..it's not ok for a cop to defend himself or try to defend the community--but who cares if blacks MURDER thousands per year?

Leftist and liberals are totally cool and down with this.... not a problem

"Officers attempted to locate a shooting victim but were met by a violent crowd that prevented officers safe access to the victims. Officers were later informed that the victims, both males, had been transported to Harborview Medical Center by CHOP medics.
"Officers responded to Harborview and were informed that one of the victims, a 19-year-old male, had died from injuries. The other victim, also a male, unknown age, remains in the hospital with life-threatening injuries."

Two people shot, one dead and it is unlikely the killer will be apprehended. So the nations first defunded cop zone has already resulted in one murderer off scott free.

...on the behalf of the Governor, Mayor, City Council, and live chief.

This is what happens in lawless communities when their are no police to enforce the law and protect citizens.

This is what happens when Democrat politicians turn their backs on citizens and businesses to stand with anarchists / Soros-funded domestic terrorists.

I hope the citizens remember this when election time for their officials comes around...

I hope citizens join with CHOP reside t terrorists in 1 thing - refusing to pay city taxes that pay the salaries of the Mayor, city council, and MIA police chief.

Die commie die, get off my fucking planet!!

That was 100 million beaners ago and when we still had blacks under lock and key....You asked, I answered...now piss your pants.

No. You made a remark, but that wasn't an answer to the question. I didn't ask when anything happened. I asked how the situation in Seattle is different from all the accusations the right has made about no-go zones, other than the fact that this one is real.

But the dear mayor claimed it was a camp out and a summer of love event. Looks like she lied. Or do you condone premeditated murder?

I have no idea what happened. The accounts only said two people were shot, 1 died, one in critical condition. The circumstances are unclear.

No. You made a remark, but that wasn't an answer to the question. I didn't ask when anything happened. I asked how the situation in Seattle is different from all the accusations the right has made about no-go zones, other than the fact that this one is real.
Your an idiot.....in areas of the country including places I know here.......the police only go into the place to pick up body parts and file a report..............They don't feel like getting blown away in gang bang areas.

Classify it as you wish..............it's violent neighborhoods.......high crime and drugs......and people get killed in them every single day................

Donuts or get shot up in places like that.........DONUTS WIN.

So black lives didn’t matter in their special carved out snowflake zone?

Your an idiot.....in areas of the country including places I know here.......the police only go into the place to pick up body parts and file a report..............They don't feel like getting blown away in gang bang areas.

Classify it as you wish..............it's violent neighborhoods.......high crime and drugs......and people get killed in them every single day................

Donuts or get shot up in places like that.........DONUTS WIN.

Now we're getting somewhere. Please tell where those no-go places are, other than just in your head, and how are they different than Seattle?

Thank you for admitting the Seattle govt-facilitated domestic terrorist failed Utopia experiment is real...

...on the behalf of the Governor, Mayor, City Council, and live chief.

This is what happens in lawless communities when their are no police to enforce the law and protect citizens.

This is what happens when Democrat politicians turn their backs on citizens and businesses to stand with anarchists / Soros-funded domestic terrorists.

I hope the citizens remember this when election time for their officials comes around...

I hope citizens join with CHOP reside t terrorists in 1 thing - refusing to pay city taxes that pay the salaries of the Mayor, city council, and MIA police chief.

Let it continue. Time to let Darwin do his work.

COP FREE SEATTLE!

Now we're getting somewhere. Please tell where those no-go places are, other than just in your head, and how are they different than Seattle?
Seattle for one.
“ 1 dead, one critical in early morning shooting at Seattle protest zone known as CHOP; police say they attempted to respond but were met by a “violent crowd” & victims were taken to hospital by ‘CHOP medics’”

They are high crime areas in many cities in this country.........and they are real...........call them what you want and go in them at your own risk........some are that bad..........

The BS in Seattle should have been beaten down by the Guard.........and in some places in this country the police let the gang bangers just off each other........not worth the effort.........if you haven't seen this then you aren't looking.

Let it continue. Time to let Darwin do his work.

COP FREE SEATTLE!
I don't live there...........and could care less if they get KARMA and many Darwin Awards at this point..........

They are always their own worst enemies...........nothing has changed

Thank you for admitting the Seattle govt-facilitated domestic terrorist failed Utopia experiment is real...

I never said anything about domestic terrorism or failure. Quit lying, if youare capable of that.

Forum List

Back