One last debate...

Gowdy vs. Comey? Is this a thing?
Not in the way you think about a thing.

I'm being serious, has Gowdy ever questioned Comey? To my knowledge this is just a weird fantasy.

Good God HJ....where the hell have you been?

My apologies, I should have been more clear.

When has Gowdy ever scored political points with Comey? Specifically outside of right wing bubbles? There is no there, there.

Ahhhh...just as I thought....you've been here...just not hearing. Your head up your ass is a definite impediment.

Gowdy never bothers to ask if he made his point. He doent ask so as to embarrass Comey. But anyone watching knows that's exactly what he's done.

Gowdy vs. Comey? Is this a thing?

I'm being serious, has Gowdy ever questioned Comey? To my knowledge this is just a weird fantasy.

When has Gowdy ever scored political points with Comey? Specifically outside of right wing bubbles? There is no there, there.

Ahhhh...just as I thought....you've been here...just not hearing. Your head up your ass is a definite impediment.

Once again, I'm serious. When has Gowdy ever scored political points with Comey outside of the far right?

Why would a politician debate the director of the FBI? That is just...weird.

Once again, I'm serious. When has Gowdy ever scored political points with Comey outside of the far right?

We're not talking political points.... we're talking the constitution, the law, justice, integrity, transparency, honesty, precedence, fairness....most of all justice. This thing stinks to high heaven. Let the heavyweights justify their positions in front of the American people. That's democracy. What you have is corruption.

We're not talking political points.... we're talking the constitution, the law, justice, integrity, transparency, honesty, precedence, fairness....most of all justice. This thing stinks to high heaven. Let the heavyweights justify their positions in front of the American people. That's democracy. What you have is corruption.

This has nothing to do with the Constitution. The far right didn't get it's way so some idiot thought that the Director of the FBI should publicly debate a politician on I assume some sort of stage to re-litigate a case. There is nothing about that that has anything to do with the constitution.

This has nothing to do with the Constitution. The far right didn't get it's way so some idiot thought that the Director of the FBI should publicly debate a politician on I assume some sort of stage to re-litigate a case. There is nothing about that that has anything to do with the constitution.

The constitution forms the basis for our laws. Hillary broke our laws...at least to the same extent as others who are in prison. If you can't comprehend that concept, just GFY...I have no more to say to you.

e

The constitution forms the basis for our laws. Hillary broke our laws...at least to the same extent as others who are in prison. If you can't comprehend that concept, just GFY...I have no more to say to you.

That's your opinion, the constitution doesn't give a shit about your opinion.

e

That's the justification for a debate...you dumbass.

e

That's the justification for a debate...you dumbass.

Not its not.

We had multiple congressional hearings, Comey, Clinton, it's all happened, it's over, Gomer lost.

Forum List

Back