One Less Moonbat Destroying the Environment

But I think using fossil fuel is a bit hypocritical.

Famed gay rights lawyer sets himself on fire in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park in protest suicide against fossil fuels.

David Buckel, 60, was found in the park at 6.30am on Saturday before hundreds descended on it to enjoy the warm Spring weather.

He left a note in a bag for police which read: ‘My name is David Buckel and I just killed myself by fire as a protest suicide.

‘I apologize to you for the mess.’

The note was left in an envelope labeled ‘for the police’.

He was protesting over climate change, his note read, and the dramatic method was intended as a metaphor for how fossil fuels are destroying the planet.

maybe he could lead the charge on this sort of activism
The new challenge to replace Tide Pods!
Off Topic:

Speaking of Tide Pods, the latest craze sweeping North America and Europe is to suck a condom up one nostril until it comes out in the throat and grabbing it and pulling it through. I don't know what the attraction is unless they nave a near-death experience or an orgasm.

Famed gay rights lawyer sets himself on fire in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park in protest suicide against fossil fuels.

David Buckel, 60, was found in the park at 6.30am on Saturday before hundreds descended on it to enjoy the warm Spring weather.

He left a note in a bag for police which read: ‘My name is David Buckel and I just killed myself by fire as a protest suicide.

He was protesting over climate change, his note read, and the dramatic method was intended as a metaphor for how fossil fuels are destroying the planet.

Now that's how you protest!! Hey other protesters, are you taking notes here?

Don't like "climate change? Set yerself on fire. Don't like "Endless wars"? Set yerself on fire. Don't like Trump? Set yerself on fire. Don't like the NRA? Set yerself on fire. Don't like the Koch Brothers? Set yerself on fire.

Got it? Good.

Off Topic:

Speaking of Tide Pods, the latest craze sweeping North America and Europe is to suck a condom up one nostril until it comes out in the throat and grabbing it and pulling it through. I don't know what the attraction is unless they nave a near-death experience or an orgasm.

Now who’s stupid? Your ‘latest craze’ is old news.

Musta been too busy pretending you are not a flaming racist to hear about it.

Off Topic:

When did you start snorting condoms?

It's an invasive monoculture that is actively hostile to the surrounding ecology

The surrounding ecology was weeds ... now the only invasive monoculture is those damn dandelions. But, I'm all over that.

spraying-dandelions-24330506.jpg

If you cared about the environment, you wouldn’t be in love with this president. He’s doing a lot of damage.
Name one thing he's damaged liar except Clintons view from the white house!

Off Topic:

Never heard about it til yesterday.

It's an invasive monoculture that is actively hostile to the surrounding ecology

The surrounding ecology was weeds ... now the only invasive monoculture is those damn dandelions. But, I'm all over that.

spraying-dandelions-24330506.jpg
Well, you've just proved you are an idiot who doesn't know what an invasive monoculture is. Well done.

That still isn't your lawn.

So can we take up a collection to purchase some convenience store gas cards and Bic lighters? I'd love to see this self-immolation thing as a form of protest become a popular fad.

Always glad to help out with the cause. :biggrin:

Nutso.

Nutso.

Yeah. "This'll show 'em."

Obviously he wasn't from the South. Otherwise he would have said "Hold my beer for a minute and watch this."

Off Topic:

It's a stupid bar trick we used to do with our tag chains.

Forum List

Back