One man one vote...

At 37 seconds you can see a voter taking a photo of the ballots they are dropping off.

At 39 seconds, you can see the ballots are fanned.

]
fanned-ballots.jpg
[

But we're not dealing with farm animals here. We're dealing with a time lapse video of some people dropping off multiple votes. We don't KNOW what that is, thats all I'm trying to say.
Right. We don't know exactly what we are seeing.

That has not stopped the sore loser propagandists from creating a totally unproven narrative accompanied by emotion-manipulating conspiracy music.

The rubes eat that shit up.

Ok, but again, we don't know. We can't prove that those people weren't family members dropping off ballots for their family. Rather 5 different people making a run to the ballot box, they are just taken by 1 person.

We'd have to know more information before accusing people of fraud.

Well ya see, that's the problem. When things look suspicious, commies do everything in their power to prevent anyone from getting more information. I wonder why that is?

Well ya see, that's the problem. When things look suspicious, commies do everything in their power to prevent anyone from getting more information. I wonder why that is?

There is nothing suspicious about people dropping off ballots at a drop box.

Nothing at all. Without or without the conspiracy music.

You are being led by the nose by a craven sore loser.

I've seen so many suspicious things about the 2 020 election

even Ds don't argue w/ the conclusions drawn

a majority of Americans now believe 2020 was stolen.. When the steal first happened, it was only a minority who knew or supspected that and those who said it was stolen were ridiculed and vilified..

yet, as they say

truth will out

even Ds don't argue w/ the conclusions drawn

a majority of Americans now believe 2020 was stolen.. When the steal first happened, it was only a minority who knew or supspected that and those who said it was stolen were ridiculed and vilified..

yet, as they say

truth will out

No they don't. That's why no election deniers were elected - because the majority of voters don't believe them.

I guess you didn't watch the video.

The people who took photos fanned the ballots.

Go ahead. See for yourself.

They only have two hands. One to fan the ballots in front of the ballot box, one to take the photo.

Yep, got to get the count right. I wonder how much they get paid per ballot?

No you haven't. You have been told what to bleev and what to parrot, and it is all bullshit.

You never think for yourselves.

a majority of Americans now believe 2020 was stolen..
Do you know what an Argumentum ad Populum logical fallacy is?

You just made one.

You also have a funny definition of "majority".

Cue the right wing vigilante thugs going to people’s houses and harassing them.

Election deniers got their asses handed to them in the mid-terms, which goes to show that pollsters still don't have their shit together. They do not have the pulse of America.

America is sick of election deniers. That's why the Red Tsunami Shining Elevator Bloodbath Shambolic Extravaganza failed to materialize.

Kari Lake and her band of suckers have still not gotten the message.

There is nothing suspicious about people dropping off ballots at a drop box.

Nothing at all. Without or without the conspiracy music.

You are being led by the nose by a craven sore loser.

Thanks, you just proved my point. When the chain of custody of a vote is questionable, the validity of vote itself is questionable. But you commies always say, move along, nothing to see here. Why are you so accepting of a system that leaves the validity of the vote open to question?

:link::link::link::link::link:

Or are you still stuck in your fantasy land?

They’re already doing it.

Why do you think they’re intent on recording every voting?

They’re already doing it.

Why do you think they’re intent on recording every voting?

Damn, I was under the impression that we were talking about AZ, did I get that wrong?

No you haven't. You have been told what to bleev and what to parrot, and it is all bullshit.

You never think for yourselves.

Do you know what an Argumentum ad Populum logical fallacy is?

You just made one.
The irony meter just broke again....

Forum List

Back