One minute Trumpers hate lies, then next they love them...

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

"Vance was speaking in Kenosha, Wisconsin on Tuesday morning when a reporter asked how he is preparing to debate Governor Tim Walz on October 1.

“Well, I found a good friend from back home who embellishes and lies a lot, I’m having him stand in for Tim Walz,” Vance responded."

I don't understand how Trump's campaign can think they'll gain anything by accusing Kamala or Walz of being liars. I also don't understand how they can attack Walz for military service when Trump got out of doing military service by LYING (oh, how ironic).

It seems like Trump and Vance are attacking themselves constantly.

Well how about they stop lying about Trump supporting an abortion ban? They made that completely up because they know the average young person will just believ it and not fact check it.
There is no national ban ever. It is only put up for vote in each state. Its not the only LIE they tell over and over. They need to have more respect for the American People and not treat them like dupes.

Well how about they stop lying about Trump supporting an abortion ban? They made that completely up because they know the average young person will just believ it and not fact check it.
There is no national ban ever. It is only put up for vote in each state. Its not the only LIE they tell over and over. They need to have more respect for the American People and not treat them like dupes.

You're comparing the elected officials with random people on the internet.

Why would anyone have respect for the American people, when they've been shown to be so malleable, so easy to manipulate?

I don't understand how Trump's campaign can think they'll gain anything by accusing Kamala or Walz of being liars.
Because they constantly lie. But you can understand how Harris thinks she can win talking about Trump's penis?

I also don't understand how they can attack Walz for military service
Because he deserted his team as soon as he found out they were actually going into a combat zone?

when Trump got out of doing military service by LYING.
Didn't Bill Clinton do that? So, Trump never claimed he retired with a military grade he didn't have and never deserted his fellow soldiers. Got it.

It seems like Trump and Vance are attacking themselves constantly.
No, they are just exposing the easy vulnerabilities of your Hindu shiksa and her sidekick chinese tampon queen.

Forum List

Back