One-Month Old Child Among 32 Shot in Chicago - BLM Bro

Well dude, this should make you happy ...
Fewer blacks the better amiright? :biggrin:
By Jove it’s been grand watching you Democrats murder blacks and burn down black owned businesses the past few years!
I'm sure you thought it was grand....
Obviously you Democrats still live your century old tradition of murdering blacks and burning down black owned businesses.
It appears that COVID killed a higher % of blacks than whites. I wonder when xomeone is going to call COVID white supremacy?

Sounds like they need some more guns and ammo.
No, they have plenty. They need some intelligence, but this is a city that has Lori Lightfoot as mayor, so there you go.

They get what they vote in. 1 month olds with headshots, no problem as Dykefoot sez crime is going down!
No matter who is elected the shootings will continue.
So it's OK then. Jungle bunnies being jungle bunnies, right?
Your inability to see humans as humans is noted.
Those who shoot one-month olds are not human. Maybe that's just me.
It is you unless you can prove a space alien that is not human did shoot the one month old.
You support the shooting of babies? Space aliens and MAGA supporters don't.

Those carbon units are sub-human. Sorry.

Why do you think the party of the late term and post birth abortion fight would get upset if a 1 month old gets shot? They call that "finishing what they started."

Where did they get their guns? Didn't every gun on the streets and in homes originally get there, legally?
No.
I think the point the communists in the WH are trying to make is that gun dealers sold them their guns illegally.
It's illegal to sell guns to felons.

No, they have plenty. They need some intelligence, but this is a city that has Lori Lightfoot as mayor, so there you go.

They get what they vote in. 1 month olds with headshots, no problem as Dykefoot sez crime is going down!
No matter who is elected the shootings will continue.
So it's OK then. Jungle bunnies being jungle bunnies, right?
Your inability to see humans as humans is noted.
Those who shoot one-month olds are not human. Maybe that's just me.
It is you unless you can prove a space alien that is not human did shoot the one month old.
You support the shooting of babies? Space aliens and MAGA supporters don't.

Those carbon units are sub-human. Sorry.

Why do you think the party of the late term and post birth abortion fight would get upset if a 1 month old gets shot? They call that "finishing what they started."

Exactly. It's part of the left's black genocide program. Targeted abortions, coupled with sky high murder rates for black people.

The city is not one person.
No, but the city has been under the exclusive control of one party for many, many decades. Now she's wailing about being unable to stop the violence because the guns get there from outside the city. The implication being national gun control is the solution. Because outlawing drugs was so successful. These people will not stop until they push their political opponents to a wall. Their "solution" to gun violence will be an unprecedented bloodbath, they know it and don't give a damn...

Seems the BLM crowd is trying to break its own record:
Hell, the weekend hasn't even started.

the blm idiots ignore the fact that the overwhelming majority of blacks killed in the USA every year are killed by other blacks.

Seems the BLM crowd is trying to break its own record:
Hell, the weekend hasn't even started.

the blm idiots ignore the fact that the overwhelming majority of blacks killed in the USA every year are killed by other blacks.
Yes, they ignore the obvious and merely focus on the 5 police involved shootings that happen nationally and only if it is a white cop and a black criminal. In Chicago there have been over 2,000 shootings this year to date and only 9 have been police involved. The police are not who these black men should be fearing.

I confirmed nothing of the sort. Your logic is flawed.
Don't argue with a FOOL. Put him on "ignore". He's too stupid to engage.

Leftist "logic" dictates that, if blacks didn't have guns, they wouldn't be criminal and violent. Actually, if blacks didn't have Democrats, they would be criminal and violent.
Putting users on "ignore" is like seeking a safe space. I leave that to the snowflakes.
There's no point in reading leftist lies and insanity. Undoubtedly, you too are a demonic leftist.
Nothing could be farther from the truth. I despise liberalism.

I read leftist lies and insanity because:

View attachment 509325

I'm glad to be wrong about you.

Leftists are serial liars and I see no point engaging them.
In practicing my mother's humanitarian advice to be kind to dumb animals, my chosen encounters with them are attempts to educate the stupid. Any resulting change would be an improvement.

marvin martian
It wouldn't have anything to do with guns be as accessible as McDonald's. Certainly not.
It's those bloody communist democrats are the problem.
Apparently there is no gun deaths in cities controlled by repigs.

Systemic Homicide

Chicago IL July 2 - 5

Killed - 22
Injured - 90
Total Shot - 112

Forum List

Back