One-Month Old Child Among 32 Shot in Chicago - BLM Bro

marvin martian
It wouldn't have anything to do with guns be as accessible as McDonald's. Certainly not.
It's those bloody communist democrats are the problem.
Apparently there is no gun deaths in cities controlled by repigs.

Legal gun ownership in Chicago is very, very low. Surely, even someone as dumb as you can figure the rest out...

marvin martian
It doesn't matter. They own them for all the same reasons. Because they can.
Why make pathetic excuses for their justification?
99% of people in America don't need a gun. Its that filthy secobdvamendment and ego.

candycorn We need ideology reform. The guns aren't the problem. The cars aren't the problem. Alcohol isn't the problem. All these things can be safe in good minds.
Ideology reform.

Sure... Meanwhile back in reality you don't hear about mass shooting in other first world nations as often. What do we have that they don't have? Oh yeah..a 2nd amendment.
You don't hear about mass shootings in other countries because they don't have a media working with the communist party.....unless they are already communist. How do you think they went communist in the first place? And why is the media encouraging mass shootings and criminals? Because of the 2nd Amendment.
Wow...that is one polluted stream of consciousness. Thanks for the chuckle.

Well dude, this should make you happy ...
Fewer blacks the better amiright? :biggrin:
By Jove it’s been grand watching you Democrats murder blacks and burn down black owned businesses the past few years!
I'm sure you thought it was grand....
Obviously you Democrats still live your century old tradition of murdering blacks and burning down black owned businesses.
It appears that COVID killed a higher % of blacks than whites. I wonder when xomeone is going to call COVID white supremacy?
Stoopid ^

Meh, Chicago is a beautiful vibrant city with a rich history.
Don't go - They would prolly hatey ewe ;)
Tolerant are they?
Well Duke, my views would likely not be welcome in the Derp South either.
So there is that.
Actually, you'd be wrong about that assumption. Folks down here treat tourists very well and always have done so. We have a massive influx of Mid-Westerners in the cold months and they are treated so well that many of them buy homes.
If I moved out to Oregon and happened to have an "Alabama Crimson TideFootball" bumper sticker, would I generally be met with civility? I'd hope that most out there are still willing to treat their fellow citizens with respect. If not, then I'd submit that the problem isn't with the Deep South but with a lack of civility in general.
I live in Oregon, and whenever I hear a southern accent, I ask people where they are from, welcome them to Oregon, and direct them to the best brew pubs.
Oregonians do love a good IPA :)

Meh, Chicago is a beautiful vibrant city with a rich history.
Don't go - They would prolly hatey ewe ;)
Tolerant are they?
Well Duke, my views would likely not be welcome in the Derp South either.
So there is that.
Actually, you'd be wrong about that assumption. Folks down here treat tourists very well and always have done so. We have a massive influx of Mid-Westerners in the cold months and they are treated so well that many of them buy homes.
If I moved out to Oregon and happened to have an "Alabama Crimson TideFootball" bumper sticker, would I generally be met with civility? I'd hope that most out there are still willing to treat their fellow citizens with respect. If not, then I'd submit that the problem isn't with the Deep South but with a lack of civility in general.
We’d be fine with your football fandom. Might be tempted to crack a Sabin joke or two.
Just please leave your confederate flags & viruses at home …
Oh - And spend lots of money. ;)

Seems the BLM crowd is trying to break its own record:
Hell, the weekend hasn't even started.

the blm idiots ignore the fact that the overwhelming majority of blacks killed in the USA every year are killed by other blacks.
And the vast majority of whites are killed by other whites.
Were you aware of that, or just playing dumb :confused-84:

candycorn We need ideology reform. The guns aren't the problem. The cars aren't the problem. Alcohol isn't the problem. All these things can be safe in good minds.
Ideology reform.

Sure... Meanwhile back in reality you don't hear about mass shooting in other first world nations as often. What do we have that they don't have? Oh yeah..a 2nd amendment.
You don't hear about mass shootings in other countries because they don't have a media working with the communist party.....unless they are already communist. How do you think they went communist in the first place? And why is the media encouraging mass shootings and criminals? Because of the 2nd Amendment.
The truth seems to confound you.

Ideology reform.

Did your blob lose the election? Lets see your version of the Truth. A simple yes or no answer.

Seems the BLM crowd is trying to break its own record:
Hell, the weekend hasn't even started.

the blm idiots ignore the fact that the overwhelming majority of blacks killed in the USA every year are killed by other blacks.
And the vast majority of whites are killed by other whites.
Were you aware of that, or just playing dumb :confused-84:
are you aware that way more blacks are killed then whites and way more blacks are in jail then whites. what do you think is the reason for that and it is not racism

Ideology reform.

Did your blob lose the election? Lets see your version of the Truth. A simple yes or no answer.
Trump lives in your head 7/24.

It's all just Americans killing each other with their guns.

There's pretty obviously nothing that can stop it or even slow it down other than a shortage in the supply of bullets.

But once again, attributable to America's racism problem in which black criminals are manufactured as fast as they're born.

America's 'race' problem is unsolvable now and won't be even addressed until it comes to white people's little children up close and personal.

When Democrats release tens of thousands of violent felons early just because of the ChiCom Flu, bad things are going to happen.

The DemoKKKrats don't consider sky-high murder rates of blacks in their shithole cities a bad thing. It's a good thing for them. Part of their plan.
America's cities are definitely shitholes now.
And America has certainly created a 'race' problem that has black people murdering at sky-high rates as you suggest.

It's covered in the list of parameters that has made America slide so far down the list on quality of life.

And so now 'what to do' about the shitholes Marvin has pointed out?

Make the cities all white?
Take stronger gun violence measures against black people?
Allow the police to murder black people at will?

What are people like Marvin to do now that it's been declared that America's cities are shitholes?

Could it be that your entire country has become a racist and violent shithole Marvin?

You could be onto something?

Forum List

Back