One More Cruise Ship With Sick Heading to Florida.

Just 4 dead out of over 140 sick?? Those are not bad numbers....

But in no way should those people be let into the US because that will add to our overall numbers

I can't believe people are still going on cruises. What ails people?
I guarantee you they will improve their systems on those ships, on passenger planes and on public transportation on land and this will be good for all people. It won't be perfect as costs will come into it. But it will be better.

Just 4 dead out of over 140 sick?? Those are not bad numbers....

But in no way should those people be let into the US because that will add to our overall numbers

Oh. Not because they might infect people, but because they'll make our numbers look bad. How Chinese of you.

This ship sailed three weeks ago, March 7. Imagine the increasing consternation on that ship over the last three weeks as they received whatever daily news they could.

From the OP link:
>> Holland America Line, along with major cruise lines worldwide, announced March 13 it would suspend cruise operations for at least 30 days and end its cruises in progress. But cruise ships around the world that were stuck on the water have been denied ports and scrambled to get passengers disembarked amid the coronavirus pandemic. <<​

The ship has been at sea since March 14 (in Chile).

Last edited:

This ship sailed three weeks ago, March 7. Imagine the increasing consternation on that ship over the last three weeks as they received whatever daily news they could.

From the OP link:
>> Holland America Line, along with major cruise lines worldwide, announced March 13 it would suspend cruise operations for at least 30 days and end its cruises in progress. But cruise ships around the world that were stuck on the water have been denied ports and scrambled to get passengers disembarked amid the coronavirus pandemic. <<​

The ship has been at sea since March 14 (in Chile).
People who cruise were hoping for massive reductions in cruise fares for the future. But the cruise companies have promised those who have paid for future cruises a lot more then they paid when this issue is reduced. So the prices have not come down much in real terms.

Forum List

Back