One more great pick by Trump

Ok, so now we know the truth from Mueller. No collusion, no obstruction.
Ok, so we know for Trumper's up is down and black is white.

Nadler quoted from a section of the report in which Mueller’s team wrote that it would have exonerated Trump on the question of obstruction if it could. But, the report says, it couldn’t.

“So the report did not conclude that he did not commit obstruction of justice, is that correct?” Nadler asked.

“That is correct,” Mueller replied.

“And what about total exoneration? Did you totally exonerate the president?” Nadler continued.

“No,” Mueller said.

“Does your report state there is sufficient factual and legal basis for further investigation of potential obstruction of justice by the president?” Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Tex.) later asked.

“Yes,” Mueller replied.
Yes, please do keep investigating the President. Republicans love it when clowns like Shiff, Nadler and Sheila Jackson Lee waste taxpayer dollars. The House will be Republican next year.

Nadler quoted from a section of the report in which Mueller’s team wrote that it would have exonerated Trump on the question of obstruction if it could. But, the report says, it couldn’t.

“So the report did not conclude that he did not commit obstruction of justice, is that correct?” Nadler asked.

“And what about total exoneration? Did you totally exonerate the president?” Nadler continued.

“No,” Mueller said.

“Does your report state there is sufficient factual and legal basis for further investigation of potential obstruction of justice by the president?” Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Tex.) later asked.

“Yes,” Mueller replied.
Yes, please do keep investigating the President. Republicans love it when clowns like Shiff, Nadler and Sheila Jackson Lee waste taxpayer dollars. The House will be Republican next year.

Based on what? Your fee fees?

What part of "no collusion, no crime" doesn't the judge get?
What part of "no collusion, no crime" is a lie do you not get?

You still don't seem to appreciate that Billy the Bagman completely mischaracterized Mueller's report. The Trumpleton lies are so ingrained you can't admit the truth.
Mueller proved obstruction but felt he could not indict the prez because of the OLC prohibition. He said it in the report, he said it in open testimony. You just can't deal with the facts because...............brainwashed.

WRONG!! Its not "Mueller's Report" its "AG Barr's Report written by Mueller"
There are two parts to the Mueller Report, Part-1 is the "No Collusion" part, and Part-2 is the "No Obstruction" part.
The Mueller Report belongs to the AG, it was authorized by the AG, it was presented to the AG, its his fucking report, he could have shredded it if he wanted to. The AG summarized his report as "No Collusion, No Obstruction". There was no crime, period.
We The people own that report, the special counsel was appointed for us, so that we could know the truth, a truth we would likely not get, if it was just an administrations DOJ crony taking over Comey's investigation.

It wasn't for the DOJ, it was for us, and our confidence in getting to the truth.

That's an outright LIE! If you read the law, a special counsel makes a confidential report to the AG, period, end of freaking story. What is released is left to the discretion of the AG. Read the damn law.

Trump lets you know who he is....take it or leave it type of attitude.
Biden hides who he is, you'll get a smile and wink right before he slices your throat.

Hides his tax returns, hides documents, phone transcripts and keeps member of his administration from testifying.

He also hid the motive for Trump U, the purpose for his 'charity' and paid off at least two people from disclosing his affairs.

But you believed him when he told you Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Yeah, you don't know who he is.
Actually, I really didn't care who paid for the wall, Joy. I was always willing to have our taxes be well spend in the construction of the wall.
Let me know exactly what crimes he has committed regarding his taxes Not sure what you mean by phone transcripts.
The democrats were at fault for not having gone through the courts to get the subpoenas while they had the impeachment
proceedings in the House.
Carry on darling

I guess you're into moving goal posts to because your post was about Trump's honesty and how you admire it or whatever. I'm just demonstrating that Trump lies and now you're off to moving the goalposts and now you don't care if he lied to you or not.

I'd be nice if you and your cult buddies could stick to your original point.
Actually, it would be real nice to explain your post to me, Joy. Please show me where I said what you think I said.
You seem to be making stuff up as you go along.

You said Trump was honest, I showed you differently and now it doesn't matter I guess.
I did? Where, darling? I question that because I really don't think there is an honest politician
and have said so several times over the years.

There are two parts to the Mueller Report, Part-1 is the "No Collusion" part, and Part-2 is the "No Obstruction" part.
You keep repeating that lie as if it makes it true. Billy the Bagman's deceitful summary achieved its goal, which..........."cause(d) the Court to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President Trump despite certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the contrary,” the judge said.

Cooperation between the Russians and Trumpers may not have reached the level of a criminal conspiracy (the criteria Mueller set), but his report is chalk full of unethical and unpatriotic if not illegal conduct. Just a sampling.........

3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.

4. Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy and with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.

5. Trump Campaign chairman expected Trump’s winning presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.

What the Mueller Report says:

Trump Campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Rick Gates shared internal campaign polling data periodically with a Russian spy, Konstantin Kilimnik. “In accordance with Manafort’s instruction, [Gates] periodically sent Kilimnik polling data via WhatsApp; Gates then deleted the communications on a daily basis.” “Manafort expected Kilimnik to share that information with … Deripaska,” a Russian oligarch closely aligned with Vladimir Putin. “Manafort noted that if Trump won, Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance whatever interests Deripaska had in the United States and elsewhere.”

Supplemental information/analysis:

The Report’s wording – “whatever interests Deripaska had” — is notable given a well-known interview by Deripaska in which he said, “I don’t separate myself from the state. I have no other interests.”

Manafort began working for Deripaska in 2005. The memo between the two men described the benefits Manafort’s work in the mid-to-late 2000s would confer on “the Putin government.” The work was “to install friendly political officials in countries” in post-Soviet republics.

The Associated Press published a detailed investigative report based on documents the media organization obtained detailing Manafort’s arrangement with Deripaska in the mid-to-late 2000’s. The Associated Press published excerpts from the original documents that are lengthier than some of those in the Mueller Report. For example, Manafort wrote to Deripaska, “We are now of the belief that this model can greatly benefit the Putin Government if employed at the correct levels with the appropriate commitment to success.” These initiatives, Manafort also wrote, “will be offering a great service that can re-focus, both internally and externally, the policies of the Putin government.”

At an Aug. 2, 2016 meeting, Manafort provided Kilimnik a briefing that included “the Campaign’s messaging and its internal polling data,” and the discussion of battleground states which Manafort identified as “Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota.”

The reference to Michigan is notable. After Manafort officially left the Campaign, he remained in communication with Trump, Bannon, Kushner, and Gates (p. 141). In the final days of the campaign, Manafort offered Trump “pointers on how to handle the Clinton email news and urging him to make a play in Michigan,” according to Politico Magazine.

The Aug. 2, 2016 meeting also included the start of what would be a series of discussions between Manafort and Kilimnik about a so-called peace plan for Ukraine, which Manafort admitted to prosecutors was “a ‘backdoor’ means for Russia to control eastern Ukraine.”

Supplemental information/analysis and analysis:

A senior prosecutor in the Special Counsel’s Office told a federal judge that the Aug. 2 meeting and what happened at the meeting goes “very much to the heart of what the Special Counsel’s Office is investigating.”

Caveats:

First, although Kilimnik and Manafort shared the view that Trump’s support for the Ukraine “peace” plan would help it succeed, “[t]he investigation did not uncover evidence of Manafort’s passing along information about Ukrainian peace plans to the candidate or anyone else in the Campaign or the Administration.” That said, the Report then notes that the Special Counsel could not gain access to all of Manafort’s electronic communications, and that Manafort lied to the Special Counsel Office about the peace plan and his meetings with Kilimnik. Also, the Report states that Kilimnik continued “efforts to promote the peace plan to the Executive Branch (e.g., U.S. Department of State) into the summer of 2018.”

Second, the Special Counsel’s Office “did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort’s sharing polling data and Russia’s interference in the election, which had already been reported by U.S. media outlets at the time of the August 2 meeting.”

Loose ends: The report states that the Special Counsel’s Office “could not reliably determine” Manafort’s purpose in sharing the internal polling data with Kilimnik (p. 30).

Missing intelligence analysis:

The Mueller Report apparently omits any intelligence analysis and significant intelligence products such as signals intercepts, the kind of information that would also likely not be admissible at trial. What might those intelligence products add to the description of events? Consider this report by CNN in 2017:

“CNN has learned that investigators became more suspicious when they turned up intercepted communications that US intelligence agencies collected among suspected Russian operatives discussing their efforts to work with Manafort, who served as campaign chairman for three months, to coordinate information that could damage Hillary Clinton’s election prospects, the US officials say. The suspected operatives relayed what they claimed were conversations with Manafort, encouraging help from the Russians.”

6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.

The Report notes that Rob Goldstone “passed along an offer purportedly from a Russian government official and that “Trump Jr. appears to have accepted that offer and to have arranged a meeting to receive those materials.” On June 9, 2016, “senior representatives of the Trump Campaign met in Trump Tower with a Russian attorney expecting to receive derogatory information about Hillary Clinton from the Russian government…. Members of the Campaign discussed the meeting before it occurred, and Michael Cohen recalled that Trump Jr. may have told candidate Trump about an upcoming meeting to receive adverse information about Clinton, without linking the meeting to Russia.” At the June 9 meeting, the Russian delegation raised the issue of overturning the Magnitsky Act, a statute that imposes financial sanctions on Russian officials. In response, Trump Jr. “suggested that the issue could be revisited when and if candidate Trump was elected.” The Mueller Report notes significant discrepancies in what the Russian lawyer told Congress about the purpose of the meeting and the body of other information available to the Special Counsel’s office (p. 119; see also fn. 676).

Caveat:

The Report provides no evidence that more significant information was exchanged during the meeting.

Removal of the Magnitsky Act has been a long-term, important goal for Putin.

The Report’s statement that senior representatives of the Trump Campaign went to the meeting “expecting to receive derogatory information about Hillary Clinton from the Russian government” (see also p. 185) is consistent with Rep. Devine Nunes’ memo, which refers to Trump Jr., Manafort and Kushner by name (see Finding #12). As I have previously discussed, that finding contradicts Kushner’s written statement to Congress.

Missing intelligence analysis:

The Mueller Report does not include an analysis whether the Russian lawyer was working on behalf of Russian intelligence, or if the exchanges with the Trump Campaign before and during the Trump Tower meeting were part of a Russian intelligence operation.

One of the individuals accompanying the Russian lawyer was Rinat Akhmetshin, reportedly a former Soviet intelligence officer who “apparently has ties to Russian intelligence,” and “allegedly specializes in ‘active measures campaigns’” such as subversive political operations involving disinformation and propaganda. (See Sen. Charles E. Grassley letter to Sec. John Kelley, Apr. 4, 2017.) In testimony before the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher “acknowledged that [Veselnitskaya and Akhmetshin] were probably spies,” based on his own interactions with them.

Why did the Russians not offer more at the meeting? Former intelligence officials have assessed that the publicly reported facts (which are now included in the Mueller Report) are characteristic of Russian intelligence tradecraft, that the Russians would want to dangle the prospect of more valuable information and would observe whether the campaign reported them to federal authorities or instead welcomed the offer and wanted more. (Another former intelligence official assessed that the meeting was a Russian intelligence operation not designed to collude, but rather designed to sow political turmoil upon its discovery.)

Finally, the Report notably references the fact that Goldstone led the effort to bring Putin to the Miss Universe contest in 2013 on Trump’s invitation (p. 111). That might suggest Goldstone has the capacity to provide these connections, which would be another reason for the Campaign to take the initial email very seriously. According to Irakly “Ike” Kaveladze’s and Goldstone’s Senate Judiciary testimony, the attempt to meet Putin in 2013 never happened due to a last-minute change in Putin’s schedule. Putin’s press secretary, Dmitry Peskov instead extended an offer for Trump to meet Putin at the Sochi Olympics.
Guide to the Mueller Report’s Findings on “Collusion”
You can say all of that, but it doesn't come close to the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC actually paying Russians for "dirt" on Trump.
Its a fact, Hillary campaign money went to RUSSIANS to interfere in the election!!
Your summary doesn't include the fact that the setup of the Trump campaign by the intel agencies via Operation Crossfire Hurricane went nowhere.
Bottom line: No collusion, no obstruction by Trump. Yes collusion and yes obstruction by Hillary.
Barr and Durham to issue indictments by summer.

Hides his tax returns, hides documents, phone transcripts and keeps member of his administration from testifying.

He also hid the motive for Trump U, the purpose for his 'charity' and paid off at least two people from disclosing his affairs.

But you believed him when he told you Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Yeah, you don't know who he is.
Actually, I really didn't care who paid for the wall, Joy. I was always willing to have our taxes be well spend in the construction of the wall.
Let me know exactly what crimes he has committed regarding his taxes Not sure what you mean by phone transcripts.
The democrats were at fault for not having gone through the courts to get the subpoenas while they had the impeachment
Carry on darling

I guess you're into moving goal posts to because your post was about Trump's honesty and how you admire it or whatever. I'm just demonstrating that Trump lies and now you're off to moving the goalposts and now you don't care if he lied to you or not.

Actually, it would be real nice to explain your post to me, Joy. Please show me where I said what you think I said.

You said Trump was honest, I showed you differently and now it doesn't matter I guess.
I did? Where, darling? I question that because I really don't think there is an honest politician

Yep, paraphrasing you basically said Trump tells you where he is and Biden is a liar. I pointed out where Trump has lied and magically you didn't mind at all. Just be consistent for a change.

“No,” Mueller said.

“Yes,” Mueller replied.
Was there ANY crime alleged or indictment issued by the Mueller Investigation? NO
Did Mueller indict Trump for obstruction for said non-crime? NO
Here in the US all persons are INNOCENT until proven guilty.

“No,” Mueller said.

“Yes,” Mueller replied.
When pigs fly You nitwits will be lucky to hold the senate and if you don't it will be the fall of the republican party . RIP or not

What's your point, Edie? You don't like Trump? You have TDS....bad?
You're actually a fence sitter when it comes to Trump?
truth be told Mr Meister I despise the ground that human poc walks on and those surrounding him too My problem lies in the fact that if Sanders wins my financial well being is going down hill That's why I've said I'll only vote for Biden whom I think is twice the human being than that slug Trump
Trump lets you know who he is....take it or leave it type of attitude.
Biden hides who he is, you'll get a smile and wink right before he slices your throat.

Actually, I really didn't care who paid for the wall, Joy. I was always willing to have our taxes be well spent in the construction of the wall.
Carry on darling
That would have been very difficult Mr Meister with the courts taking 6 months or more and the supremes in Trumps pocket

That's an outright LIE! If you read the law, a special counsel makes a confidential report to the AG, period, end of freaking story. What is released is left to the discretion of the AG. Read the damn law.
Let's assume for the moment that is true. Having the report submitted to him does not give Billy the Bagman the right to distort its content for the purpose of creating a false narrative that helped Individual 1.

Was there ANY crime alleged or indictment issued by the Mueller Investigation? NO
Did Mueller say the reason he did not issue an indictment for obstructing his investigation was because he was prohibited from doing so by guidelines written by the Office of Legal Counsel? YES!

Did Mueller say the reason he did not issue an indictment for obstructing his investigation was because he was prohibited from doing so by guidelines written by the Office of Legal Counsel? YES!
The Mueller report was released 323 days ago - and STILL no impeachment.

Nadler says Trump "has violated the law 6 ways from Sunday," and Mueller’s report lays out “very substantial evidence” that Trump is guilty of “high crimes and misdemeanors,”

What are the Democrats waiting for?

Let's assume for the moment that is true. Having the report submitted to him does not give Billy the Bagman the right to distort its content for the purpose of creating a false narrative that helped Individual 1.

upload_2020-3-6_15-14-24.jpeg
<-These are the Mueller Report results. Do you see ANY Russian collusion or Obstruction?
upload_2020-3-6_15-14-59.png

Poor dear, you do understand that people are innocent until proven guilty, don't you?

It is true, your other assumptions, not so much.

The Mueller report was released 323 days ago - and STILL no impeachment.

Nadler says Trump "has violated the law 6 ways from Sunday," and Mueller’s report lays out “very substantial evidence” that Trump is guilty of “high crimes and misdemeanors,”

What are the Democrats waiting for?
We're waiting to see if he gets 4 more years THEN he can brag he was the only president impeached TWICE

Carry on darling

Yep, paraphrasing you basically said Trump tells you where he is and Biden is a liar. I pointed out where Trump has lied and magically you didn't mind at all. Just be consistent for a change.
Paraphrasing????:auiqs.jpg: Okay then. :auiqs.jpg:
I guess you couldn't find where I said that Trump is an honest politician.
You have a good day, darling.

Republicans can't face the truth that Barr is scum cut in the Trump mold They both deserve the same fate

Barr released a summary of the Mueller report before its public release that mischaracterized the report’s findings in a manner that helped Trump. Mueller complained to Barr that his summary “did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance” of Mueller’s full report, but the report shaped public opinion on the findings of the Mueller investigation for weeks.

Walton also criticized Barr for holding a press conference ahead of the report’s release last April, saying he could not “reconcile certain public representations made by Attorney General Barr with the findings” of the Mueller report:

The inconsistencies between Attorney General Barr’s statements, made at a time when the public did not have access to the redacted version of the Mueller Report to assess the veracity of his statements, and portions of the redacted version of the Mueller Report that conflict with those statements cause the Court to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President Trump despite certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the contrary

That's why he's called BUTT BOY BARR.

Mueller complained that Barr’s letter did not capture ‘context’ of Trump probe
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...c8fdb6-6b7b-11e9-a66d-a82d3f3d96d5_story.html

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III wrote a letter in late March complaining to Attorney General William P. Barr that a four-page memo to Congress describing the principal conclusions of the investigation into President Trump “did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance” of Mueller’s work, according to a copy of the letter reviewed Tuesday by The Washington Post.

READ THE DOCUMENT

Full PDF

The letter and a subsequent phone call between the two men reveal the degree to which the longtime colleagues and friends disagreed as they handled the legally and politically fraught task of investigating the president. Democrats in Congress are likely to scrutinize Mueller’s complaints to Barr as they contemplate the prospect of opening impeachment proceedings and mull how hard to press for Mueller himself to testify publicly.

Forum List

Back