One more great pick by Trump

I guess you're into moving goal posts to because your post was about Trump's honesty and how you admire it or whatever. I'm just demonstrating that Trump lies and now you're off to moving the goalposts and now you don't care if he lied to you or not.

I'd be nice if you and your cult buddies could stick to your original point.
Actually, it would be real nice to explain your post to me, Joy. Please show me where I said what you think I said.
You seem to be making stuff up as you go along.

You said Trump was honest, I showed you differently and now it doesn't matter I guess.
I did? Where, darling? I question that because I really don't think there is an honest politician
and have said so several times over the years.

Yep, paraphrasing you basically said Trump tells you where he is and Biden is a liar. I pointed out where Trump has lied and magically you didn't mind at all. Just be consistent for a change.
Paraphrasing????:auiqs.jpg: Okay then. :auiqs.jpg:
I guess you couldn't find where I said that Trump is an honest politician.
You have a good day, darling.
But Mr Meister there is something called lying by omission I don't recall you saying how dishonest this cur trump is Am I wrong or do you believe he's honest?

You can say all of that, but it doesn't come close to the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC actually paying Russians for "dirt" on Trump.
Its a fact, Hillary campaign money went to RUSSIANS to interfere in the election!!
Prove it.

Republicans can't face the truth that Barr is scum cut in the Trump mold They both deserve the same fate

Barr released a summary of the Mueller report before its public release that mischaracterized the report’s findings in a manner that helped Trump. Mueller complained to Barr that his summary “did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance” of Mueller’s full report, but the report shaped public opinion on the findings of the Mueller investigation for weeks.

Walton also criticized Barr for holding a press conference ahead of the report’s release last April, saying he could not “reconcile certain public representations made by Attorney General Barr with the findings” of the Mueller report:

The inconsistencies between Attorney General Barr’s statements, made at a time when the public did not have access to the redacted version of the Mueller Report to assess the veracity of his statements, and portions of the redacted version of the Mueller Report that conflict with those statements cause the Court to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President Trump despite certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the contrary

That's why he's called BUTT BOY BARR.
The bag man

Was there ANY crime alleged or indictment issued by the Mueller Investigation? NO
Did Mueller indict Trump for obstruction for said non-crime? NO
Here in the US all persons are INNOCENT until proven guilty.
Did Mueller say the reason he did not issue an indictment for obstructing his investigation was because he was prohibited from doing so by guidelines written by the Office of Legal Counsel? YES!
The Mueller report was released 323 days ago - and STILL no impeachment.

Nadler says Trump "has violated the law 6 ways from Sunday," and Mueller’s report lays out “very substantial evidence” that Trump is guilty of “high crimes and misdemeanors,”

What are the Democrats waiting for?
We're waiting to see if he gets 4 more years THEN he can brag he was the only president impeached TWICE
In other words...
You know the Mueller report is a huge nothingburger.
Thanks

Mueller complained that Barr’s letter did not capture ‘context’ of Trump probe

The Mueller report was released 323 days ago - and STILL no impeachment.

Nadler said Trump "has violated the law 6 ways from Sunday," and Mueller’s report lays out “very substantial evidence” that Trump is guilty of “high crimes and misdemeanors,”

What are the Democrats waiting for?

What's your point, Edie? You don't like Trump? You have TDS....bad?
You're actually a fence sitter when it comes to Trump?
truth be told Mr Meister I despise the ground that human poc walks on and those surrounding him too My problem lies in the fact that if Sanders wins my financial well being is going down hill That's why I've said I'll only vote for Biden whom I think is twice the human being than that slug Trump
Trump lets you know who he is....take it or leave it type of attitude.
Biden hides who he is, you'll get a smile and wink right before he slices your throat.

Hides his tax returns, hides documents, phone transcripts and keeps member of his administration from testifying.

He also hid the motive for Trump U, the purpose for his 'charity' and paid off at least two people from disclosing his affairs.

But you believed him when he told you Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Yeah, you don't know who he is.

When the media and the lifers are out to get you, do you believe it is a good idea to give them phone and tax records? The dems have shown they are willing to make things up to take people out. If you don't understand what Trump meant by saying Mexico would pay for the wall, you might be a tad slow. Hopefully you have a friend that can explain it to you. I still think it is funny that you guys think a president is obligated to keep enemies on his staff. You guys are nuts. Good luck with you're drooling dementia poster boy. As others have stated, Biden should be in jail, but his health looks so bad I'd give him a pass.

And speaking of wasting money on impeachment ?? How long did they crucify Bill for ,,,Hillary for ? How much did the slime waste? Now they go after biden and his son??? Trump will shit green when dems go after his family of crooks

Actually, it would be real nice to explain your post to me, Joy. Please show me where I said what you think I said.
You seem to be making stuff up as you go along.

You said Trump was honest, I showed you differently and now it doesn't matter I guess.
I did? Where, darling? I question that because I really don't think there is an honest politician

Yep, paraphrasing you basically said Trump tells you where he is and Biden is a liar. I pointed out where Trump has lied and magically you didn't mind at all. Just be consistent for a change.
But Mr Meister there is something called lying by omission I don't recall you saying how dishonest this cur trump is Am I wrong or do you believe he's honest?
I did not omit anything, and I have already answered your question, look back at my posts.
But, You are a dishonest person, that's why I don't take anything you say seriously.

I did not omit anything, and I have already answered your question, look back at my posts.
But, You are a dishonest person, that's why I don't take anything you say seriously.
How am I dishonest ? Because I despise the person in the WH now and for good reason? If ever I was incorrect it was because of a cut and paste not being correct

Republicans can't face the truth that Barr is scum cut in the Trump mold They both deserve the same fate
And what fate is that, Eddie?

That's an outright LIE! If you read the law, a special counsel makes a confidential report to the AG, period, end of freaking story. What is released is left to the discretion of the AG. Read the damn law.

Let's assume for the moment that is true. Having the report submitted to him does not give Billy the Bagman the right to distort its content for the purpose of creating a false narrative that helped Individual 1.

View attachment 310702 <-These are the Mueller Report results. Do you see ANY Russian collusion or Obstruction?
View attachment 310703

Poor dear, you do understand that people are innocent until proven guilty, don't you?

What a hypocrite. The movement of, "lock her up" and the most dishonest and corrupt POTUS in our nation's history being called innocent & exonerated, and giving the AG absolute power too, is why we are no longer a great nation. We are ruled by a despot, liars, cheats and con men.

Nice post Rye Now I must take my leave and check on trumps DOW Only down 456 now

And what fate is that, Eddie?

That's an outright LIE! If you read the law, a special counsel makes a confidential report to the AG, period, end of freaking story. What is released is left to the discretion of the AG. Read the damn law.

Let's assume for the moment that is true. Having the report submitted to him does not give Billy the Bagman the right to distort its content for the purpose of creating a false narrative that helped Individual 1.

View attachment 310702 <-These are the Mueller Report results. Do you see ANY Russian collusion or Obstruction?
View attachment 310703

Poor dear, you do understand that people are innocent until proven guilty, don't you?

What a hypocrite. The movement of, "lock her up" and the most dishonest and corrupt POTUS in our nation's history being called innocent & exonerated, and giving the AG absolute power too, is why we are no longer a great nation. We are ruled by a despot, liars, cheats and con men.

Perhaps if Hillary was subject to the law like everyone else in our country, people wouldn't chant lock her up. I'm sorry if you do not like having an AG that is not controlled by the media, but crying about his authority is pointless. Holder was obviously Obama's puppet, but the dems won the election. That is the way it works, especially now that everything from the justice department to the IRS is completely political. Someone else pointed out that most politicians on both sides are owned by somebody and lining their own pockets. I truly wish that were not so. The 4th estate is gone, owned by about six people right? There is nothing left to keep them honest. Democrat Politicians don''t even pretend to worry about breaking the law anymore. They brag about it. You guys want to give them more power, and hope it works out this time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Barrasshannity.jpg

Forum List

Back