One MORE group that Trump has now insulted.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Th,ere are 28 states with Republican secretaries of state and, according to Trump, they are ALL part of and complicit in the rigging of our voting system. Where many other countries would come to us to emulate the fairness of how we vote, Trump.....and his acolytes.....are slowly destroying that concept stating that, when it comes to our voting system, we are not much better than "banana republics." Nice going !!!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Well, I could have said SANE republicans are offended by this orange charlatan.......LOL

Trump is trying to delegitimize the election. It's birtherism redux.

If the President is not legitimate, what deals made with that President can be legitimate? Trump's lack of respect for the peaceful transition of power endangers our democracy.

Will Trump make a gracious concession speech, or will he be petulant and call the election into question? Stoking fear and indignation, Trump is treating our election like a business deal gone bad.

Th,ere are 28 states with Republican secretaries of state and, according to Trump, they are ALL part and complicit in the rigging of our voting system. Where many other countries would come to us to emulate the fairness of how we vote, Trump.....and his acolytes.....are slowly destroying that concept stating that, when it comes to our voting system, we are not much better than "banana republics." Nice going !!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------yeah , public employees slurping at the trough , don't wanna insult them as I roll my eyes Nat !!

Glenn Beck is now 100% anti-Trump.

Glenn Beck Says Opposing Trump Is 'Moral, Ethical' Even if It Means ...

Glenn Beck praises Michelle Obama's speech slamming Trump

Trump insulted athletes by comparing his degrading of women with what goes on in locker rooms. I was an athlete in high school and college and after that did fitness training and martial arts and I cannot recall guys talking shit about women.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I say B.S. Mr.Fritz !!

Trump insulted athletes by comparing his degrading of women with what goes on in locker rooms. I was an athlete in high school and college and after that did fitness training and martial arts and I cannot recall guys talking shit about women.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I say B.S. Mr.Fritz !!

Click the links... Beck is anti-Trump.

As to my experience as an athlete goes, I have talked with other athletes and they also do not recall hearing shit talk about women in the locker room.

Maybe you have never been in a locker room. We change and shower and leave. There isn't much talk. If we discuss anything it is usually sports.

glen beck is anti trump , so what Mr. Fritz . Is his being anti Trump note worthy or what ?? Anyway , Go Trump !!

Beck is now 100% anti Trump? I'm pretty sure he was 100% anti Trump when he said on his talk show that if he was alone with Trump and had a knife the stabbing wouldn't stop.

Well, I could have said SANE republicans are offended by this orange charlatan.......LOL
Yeah, but orange is seasonal. So they might prefer Pumpkin Head’s dystopian delusion to the measured and sane assurances of people like Ohio Secretary of State, John Husted (R).

Beck is now 100% anti Trump? I'm pretty sure he was 100% anti Trump when he said on his talk show that if he was alone with Trump and had a knife the stabbing wouldn't stop.

Click the links if you don't believe Beck is anti-tRump.

Can you find and post or link to a video of Beck saying he would stab Trump?

Actually you are mistaken or lying, Beck never said it.
Glenn Beck Did Not Say He Would Stab Trump AUDIO | Mediaite

Be warned, I fact check.

Here's the video;

I wonder if the 28 republican secretaries of state will be themselves voting in 3 weeks; after all, why vote if the system is already 'rigged' according to Trump???.................LOL

Forum List

Back