One More MAGA Warrior Spurned On By DJT - Man Charged in Death Threats to Trump Trial Judge and Prosecutor

Procrustes Stretched

This place is nothing without the membership.
Dec 1, 2008

Man Charged in Death Threats to Trump Trial Judge and Prosecutor​

I have not seen people threatening the lives of the Judge, Jury, Prosecutors at the Senator Menendez trial. Why is that? I mean what is different there?

The 12-member jury found Menendez guilty on all 16 counts after a two-month trial on charges that all but ended his political career. Federal prosecutors accused Menendez of bribery, acting as a foreign agent for Egypt, obstruction of justice, extortion and conspiring to commit those crimes.
What is up with the macho and violent behavior here?

A judge ordered Spencer Gear into custody, citing threats to the district attorney and judge in New York days after Donald Trump’s conviction in his hush-money case.

Perhaps Clean up your backyard.....libs love and promote violence. One man threatens a judge...oh my never happened before
babbit Paul A group.jpg

I have not seen people threatening the lives of the Judge, Jury, Prosecutors at the Senator Menendez trial. Why is that? I mean what is different there?

The 12-member jury found Menendez guilty on all 16 counts after a two-month trial on charges that all but ended his political career. Federal prosecutors accused Menendez of bribery, acting as a foreign agent for Egypt, obstruction of justice, extortion and conspiring to commit those crimes.

A judge ordered Spencer Gear into custody, citing threats to the district attorney and judge in New York days after Donald Trump’s conviction in his hush-money case.

The judge should get secret service protection. LOL

Really you've never seen anyone threaten a judge?
FB_IMG_1722189194472.jpg

Forum List

Back