One more reason I support transgenders in the military...

I support them in the military because not ONE person has made a rational argument against them being in the military.

Fine, you take a Female to Male into Combat with you, nobody else will.

As my dear departed uncle once said about letting gays into the military,

hey, they can stop a bullet just good as the next guy.

It's about being able to carry your buddy out of a bad situation if he gets hurt. You not having served would never understand that.

I was drafted in 1971. So go fuck yourself and we'll both feel better.

I fully support anyone who has the guts to defend The United States of America.

ANYONE.

I support them in the military because not ONE person has made a rational argument against them being in the military.
Total lie. mental health issues.

The suicide attempt rate among transgender persons ranges from 32% to 50% across the countries. Gender-based victimization, discrimination, bullying, violence, being rejected by the family, friends, and community; harassment by intimate partner, family members, police and public; discrimination and ill treatment at health-care system are the major risk factors that influence the suicidal behavior among transgender persons.

Suicide and Suicidal Behavior among Transgender Persons

Transgender people face alarmingly high risk of suicide

I posted two links so that in 30 minutes from now when you ask the same question you can refer here.

The suicide rate among Iraq/Afghanistan veterans is off the charts. Shut up.

The suicide attempt rate among transgender persons ranges from 32% to 50% across the countries. Gender-based victimization, discrimination, bullying, violence, being rejected by the family, friends, and community; harassment by intimate partner, family members, police and public; discrimination and ill treatment at health-care system are the major risk factors that influence the suicidal behavior among transgender persons.

I posted two links so that in 30 minutes from now when you ask the same question you can refer here.

We are talking about trans sickos not vets deflector. Always try to misdirect don't you?

You could at the very least get the quote correct!
They can catch a bullet just as good as the next guy!

It's not a question of trusting:

Gays
Whites
Blacks
Muslims
Trans
Women
Hispanics

It's about trusting Americans and giving them the chance they deserve.

It's about being able to carry your buddy out of a bad situation if he gets hurt. You not having served would never understand that.

I was drafted in 1971. So go fuck yourself and we'll both feel better.

Then you should know better, of course if your buddies didn't mean shit to you why should you care if the trans or female couldn't carry them out.

We are talking about trans sickos not vets deflector. Always try to misdirect don't you?

Gee, I could sworn you were talking about suicide, since you used the word 'suicide' 5 times.

Oh, btw, maybe if you bigots would lay off them they wouldn't feel inordinately suicidal.

It's not a question of trusting:

Gays
Whites
Blacks
Muslims
Trans
Women
Hispanics

It's about trusting Americans and giving them the chance they deserve.

No, it's about not being politically correct and understanding that females don't belong in Combat situations.

I always figured it was a good thing to make the enemy die for his country!

I fully support anyone who has the guts to defend The United States of America.

ANYONE.
So you're a Trump supporter now?
_89477462_p03sf90d.jpg

I always figured it was a good thing to make the enemy die for his country!

Patton!!! I'm a uuuuge Patton fan

Forum List

Back