🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One more reason to BAN American companies from doing business in China

American companies make billions for the Chinese government which they then use as a battering ram on our economy.

In what world does this make any sense? We are literally slipping the noose around our own necks and we don't even realize it. Apparently mass profits and the need for that garbage iPhone > common sense
It is called capitalism.
Just lay off the stupidity ya moron. There are countries where conducting business IS NOT ALLOWED. China should be on that list.

Now go sit and spin twit

RW's gotta blame somebody for their hypocrisy might as well be china - or the garbage man.
While YOU morons play partisan games some of us are thinking about our future.

I get that you, coyote and many other idiots are incapable of critical thinking but that's ok. The rest of us will pick up your slack as we always do.

American companies make billions for the Chinese government which they then use as a battering ram on our economy.

In what world does this make any sense? We are literally slipping the noose around our own necks and we don't even realize it. Apparently mass profits and the need for that garbage iPhone > common sense
China is good enough for Ivanka's fashion line.
Without tariff.

Its called "free markets".

Without tariff.

and help make Hunter Biden a multi millionaire under questionable circumstances, then again with your ilk the demrats can do anything they feel like doing and not be held accountable.

Without tariff.

Another moron stuck in a partisan bubble. Unreal

For all you DUMBFUCKS it's not called capitalism. It's called AMERICAN NATIONAL SECURITY.

idiots

I bring up Chinese threats and your first response is Ivanka? God help us

RW's gotta blame somebody for their hypocrisy might as well be china - or the garbage man.

I get that you, coyote and many other idiots are incapable of critical thinking but that's ok. The rest of us will pick up your slack as we always do.

so much for free enterprise huh you commie shit .

China is not a free nation.

Was Obama a commie for enforcing no business transactions with Iran?

Is there not ONE INTELLIGENT leftie among you?

Does not look that way.

It is called capitalism.
Just lay off the stupidity ya moron. There are countries where conducting business IS NOT ALLOWED. China should be on that list.

Now go sit and spin twit
Hmmm. So you oppose capitalism?

...you realize China is also one of our biggest markets?

Does not look that way.
Apparently for them Apples profits are more important than our ability to be a functional HEALTHY nation unbound by dependence on a foreign nation.

It is called capitalism.

Now go sit and spin twit
Hmmm. So you oppose capitalism?

...you realize China is also one of our biggest markets?
I oppose idiots like you trying to debate the realities we face when your only arsenal are weak ass talking points and bumper sticker slogans.

I have no problem with critical thinking, it is the lack of such, here, that drives me bonkers.

For example, what do plan on replacing China’s markets with?

I have no problem with critical thinking, it is the lack of such, here, that drives me bonkers.

You're too dense to bother with.
GOODBYE

Wow, look at a bunch of pretend conservatives begging the government to take away the freedom to do business as they see fit from our private entities.
Not doing business with communist china is a matter of national defense

we ll sport, Wmart does 5 million $ a minute with china so guess f'n what - youre an idiot.

Does not look that way.
Apparently for them Apples profits are more important than our ability to be a functional HEALTHY nation unbound by dependence on a foreign nation.

Quite true. This has building for years, we gave China WAY too many trade agreements in areas we should not have such as high tech, dependence on drug manufacturing. Anything to do with health and national security should have OFF the table in trade with China. Agriculture, some consumer goods, cultural exchanges and the like fine. And both parties are responsible for creating this mess.

GOODBYE
You have no answer then.

GOODBYE
You have no answer then.
:fu:

Forum List

Back