🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One more reason to BAN American companies from doing business in China

RW's gotta blame somebody for their hypocrisy might as well be china - or the garbage man.
While YOU morons play partisan games some of us are thinking about our future.

I get that you, coyote and many other idiots are incapable of critical thinking but that's ok. The rest of us will pick up your slack as we always do.
I have no problem with critical thinking, it is the lack of such, here, that drives me bonkers.

For example, what do plan on replacing China’s markets with?
You're too dense to bother with.
GOODBYE
You have no answer then.

who expected one ???

Time to give our monetary overlords the finger.
Short term pain, long term stability.

As he posts messages with his computer made in China. You are to blame.

My pc was made in Mexico.
My phone & tv were made in either South Korea or Vietnam.
ALL of my work equipment is made in Ohio.

I intentionally dumped all Apple products when I found out the working condition they were made under. I make every effort to avoid Chinese made products when possible.

Wonder how many of you still use Apple products despite your bogus SJW & woke bullshit.....

I intentionally dumped all Apple products when I found out the working condition they were made under. I make every effort to avoid Chinese made products when possible.

Wonder how many of you still use Apple products despite your bogus SJW & woke bullshit.....

Oh...that’s a lot better. Sending money to Mexico and Korea helps US National security how exactly?

Oh...that’s a lot better. Sending money to Mexico and Korea helps US National security how exactly?

They hold most of our debt? No, o, ok
They threaten to withhold critical medical devices and medications that we rely on? No, o, ok

Derp

Wow, look at a bunch of pretend conservatives begging the government to take away the freedom to do business as they see fit from our private entities.
Not doing business with communist china is a matter of national defense

That is the excuse they use for most of the rights and freedoms they takeaway from us.
Yep

such as taking away gun rights from American citizens

but your rights diminish at the border

So if you dont have sense enough to demand economic security such as not being held hostage by a hostile power I’m sorry but thats how it is

They threaten to withhold critical medical devices and medications that we rely on? No, o, ok

Derp

Still no word on how your sending your money overseas helps our National security you claim to value? We both know that is crap. Your blob had his cheap shit made over in China and you support him completely.

Derp

Was there a time when China didn’t own our debt? Yep. How’d that turn out?

So Trump sees things as I do. And for once the left are actually praising him for his actions. A stark contrast from the asshats on the left on this board who played partisan games with me for my opinion.

We can't stop doing business with China. They've been a great partner while we've put the unions in their place.

We can't stop doing business with China. They've been a great partner while we've put the unions in their place.
Yes we can where it pertains to our national security. Under no circumstances should China be responsible for supplying the vast majority of our medical needs. As well as any other type of business deemed vital to our nations ability to sustain itself in times of crisis.

China has a culture of DEATH, my friends

WWII seems almost quaint in comparison to the bloodletting that took place with the chinese virus

the inhumanity of the chinese people and their virus that they gave us is here for all to see!

Forum List

Back