One more Russian's here..

The coming Russians members seem to have a tooth against the Americans or what ?

If not well Welcome here !

I'm Mayflower American and I have a problem with us too. I'm conservative Christian who didn't vote for Trump because of his lack of character .After seeing how he treated people in Scotland for his golf resort I had no respect for him.
I think hillary is Satans daughter and most democrats are insane. No longer fan of Michael Savage either but he had it right " liberalism is a mental disorder ".
But all the wars and policing has me frustrated, but then what if some one else ruled the world would they ac any better?
I don't know for sure who is running the world but I have two groups in mind. And I do know it ain't us.

Welcome Eugene.
I am not American but French and politics is the same here we have the right and the left and Macron him who is in the middle but who do not know what he does.
Trump lack of character, that I do not agree at all.
And our right to us les Republicans does not work like Trump's party they do everything for the rich and nothing for honest workers.
Trump does the opposite of our Republicans and the leftists them here are like Obama and Hillary all for the immigrants and nothing for the people there the same

A difference in what they say and what they do. Some listen to what they say an some watch what they do.
They all have the same agendas imo. Divide and conquor.

I like rich people at least they provide something unlike most poor but a poor man with character is better than a rich man without it.
Most of the worlds suffering is because rulers are lacking in it.
Our nation is being invaded every second of everyday.
We are in France led by Europe you have at least your autonomy.
And each government has consequences for its country and the one that governs may sometimes be appropriate to the present situation or not.
in my opinion you have suffered well from the 8 years of the Obama administration your country lost a lot of its power because of this government

"election interference"
Each time I hear this phrase I have the same question:
Why USA can interfere elections in other countries, change regimes, organize coups, dictate policy of another country but they began all that hysteria about Russian election interference?

Based on what Democrats peddle it's obvious Russians are far better and more patriotic Americans than Democrats, so Many Thanks for the Collusion! It saved millions of lives by keeping Hillary out of office!

I don't know so far all of Hillarys agendas seem to be coming to pass.
To use lyrics of old rock song, meet the new boss ,same as the old boss?

Eugene ,

have you ever watched any American movies?

~S~
Sure!
Since the end of 1980s we are overloaded with them. A lot of good and disgusting ones.
Even while Soviet times there were some American movies shown in cinema.

But recently I don't like most of Hollywood production. Movies with exciting videoeffects but the story line is poor as a rule.
And movies based on comics...that is not for me at all. Marvel is for kids.

Perhaps you've seen this, perhaps not Eugene

The Russians Are Coming the Russians Are Coming (1966) - IMDb

review>

The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming: 50th Anniversary Tribute and Holiday Film…

It was produced during the cold war....a satire.....

518BTM7GHML._SY445_.jpg

~S~
I haven't seen it. And do not have a wish to.
Each time I see Russians in American movie I see a stupid caricature, mess of stereotypes far from the reality.
What can I expect from the comedy about Russians?

Besides American comedies a very bad. Humor in normal movies is ok, but comedy is janre you cannot produce.

Sorry, it's just my opinion..

Eugene ,

~S~
Sure!
Since the end of 1980s we are overloaded with them. A lot of good and disgusting ones.

But recently I don't like most of Hollywood production. Movies with exciting videoeffects but the story line is poor as a rule.
It's a sacrilege, how dare you say that Marvels movies or DC Comics are poor ? :th_dontgosmiley-1:

I challenge you to do the same thing in Russian, a flop flop ! :p

I don't quite understand what fo you challenge me to.. want to see some of Russian movie's trailer?

"election interference"
Why USA can interfere elections in other countries, change regimes, organize coups, dictate policy of another country but they began all that hysteria about Russian election interference?

Based on what Democrats peddle it's obvious Russians are far better and more patriotic Americans than Democrats, so Many Thanks for the Collusion! It saved millions of lives by keeping Hillary out of office!
I greatly doubt about some kind of collusion.
It seems more likely that Democrats cannot lose...or were absolutely not ready to lose that time. And try to find any excuses just not themselves.
My 3 years old son does the same when losing some game.

The coming Russians members seem to have a tooth against the Americans or what ?

Not Americans but American authorities' terroristic foreign policy as their actions negatively fluence our life.
For example I was forced to leave Ukraine and move to Russia as Ukraine was occupied by nazi supported by USA.

All powers are terroristic , power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
If Russia was the most powerful it too would police the world, history has shown that whoever has the gold rules the world. Look at Stalin and Bolsevicks [spell[. Mussilinni? Long as man rules man will always rule unjustly.
I agree to your main idea but disagree to your example of Stalin. He was a real leader who made a lot for his country and earned nothing for himself.

I'm Mayflower American and I have a problem with us too. I'm conservative Christian who didn't vote for Trump because of his lack of character .After seeing how he treated people in Scotland for his golf resort I had no respect for him.
I think hillary is Satans daughter and most democrats are insane. No longer fan of Michael Savage either but he had it right " liberalism is a mental disorder ".
But all the wars and policing has me frustrated, but then what if some one else ruled the world would they ac any better?
I don't know for sure who is running the world but I have two groups in mind. And I do know it ain't us.

Welcome Eugene.
I am not American but French and politics is the same here we have the right and the left and Macron him who is in the middle but who do not know what he does.
And our right to us les Republicans does not work like Trump's party they do everything for the rich and nothing for honest workers.
Trump does the opposite of our Republicans and the leftists them here are like Obama and Hillary all for the immigrants and nothing for the people there the same
Oh France...
My Honeymoon was in Paris in 2001. Very romantic.

By the way do you believe Macron was honestly elected? For it seems he was set by some powerful group not really elected by people

"election interference"

I greatly doubt about some kind of collusion.
It seems more likely that Democrats cannot lose...or were absolutely not ready to lose that time. And try to find any excuses just not themselves.
My 3 years old son does the same when losing some game.

I don't see any evidence of any collusion, except for Hillary's and Podesta's selling them uranium. I was just mocking that moronic fake story.

"election interference"

I don't know so far all of Hillarys agendas seem to be coming to pass.
To use lyrics of old rock song, meet the new boss ,same as the old boss?

Trump's election interrupted a lot of judicial appointments. It takes many years to overcome the negative effects of crooked judicial appointments to Federal benches.

Eugene ,

~S~
Sure!

It's a sacrilege, how dare you say that Marvels movies or DC Comics are poor ? :th_dontgosmiley-1:

I don't quite understand what fo you challenge me to.. want to see some of Russian movie's trailer?

I do not understand Russian never seen here a Russian movie with French translation , Never

Welcome Eugene.
Oh France...
My Honeymoon was in Paris in 2001. Very romantic.

By the way do you believe Macron was honestly elected? For it seems he was set by some powerful group not really elected by people
Paris is not very romantic at the moment it will surely have more battles Saturday.
Macron was elected because all other political parties have called for a barrage of the FN.

Eugene ,

~S~
Sure!

I do not understand Russian never seen here a Russian movie with French translation , Never

Our movies are very good.
But now they tend to be more like Hollywood unfortunately.

Soviet comedies are awesome.

Eugene ,

~S~
Sure!

I can not see the videos of your country it said : videos blocked by mosfilm

Sure!

Really?
It is ok for me here... strange, I thought only Google may block video in YouTube

Will look for them in other sources

PS Try to look it in YouTube directly

Really?
It is ok for me here... strange, I thought only Google may block video in YouTube

Will look for them in other sources

PS Try to look it in YouTube directly

Ha! I only have this one with subtitles in French, it's different not used to this kind of film.

But well, maybe it makes me think a little bit about this French movie :badgrin:

Eugene ,

~S~
Sure!

Yeah, America rules the movie industry for a reason. Lol.

Sure!

No, I don't agree.

American movie is just an entertainment. Thrilling, exciting video effects but 5 minutes after the movie is finished you forget it. It is like comics...you throw it to a waste basket after it is read.
Russian movie is like a book that teaches you, make you think, changes you for better. It is more art than entertainment.

But this my evaluation is a kind of mean. Each movie should be evaluated separately.

No, I don't agree.

American movie is just an entertainment. Thrilling, exciting video effects but 5 minutes after the movie is finished you forget it. It is like comics...you throw it to a waste basket after it is read.
Russian movie is like a book that teaches you, make you think, changes you for better. It is more art than entertainment.

But this my evaluation is a kind of mean. Each movie should be evaluated separately.

Well then why does America DOMINATE the movie industry worldwide? Because they are better at it. That's why.

We have all types of movies, some without any special effects.

No, I don't agree.

Well then why does America DOMINATE the movie industry worldwide? Because they are better at it. That's why.

Not better but more.
Money, that's why.

You have good movies but most are just for 2 hours of "wow" and forget.

No, I don't agree.

Not better but more.
Money, that's why.

You have good movies but most are just for 2 hours of "wow" and forget.

Well, I would have to say that you are in a very small majority of people because it takes people watching the movies to make the $$. If people didn't like the movies, then they wouldn't pay the $$ to watch the movies.

Forum List

Back