one of biggest the reasons the democratic party is evil

Wanting to preserve the life of a fully formed and healthy born child is an appeal to emotion?
Fine,
Is what you describe Legal or Illegal?

You may perhaps gather a video that fits your agenda, just like others can gather videos to fit their agenda.

So let me ask.......is abortion ILLEGAL after a certain time?
And any pictures you post MIGHT be fake.

one of the biggest indicators that the dem party is evil is the fact that a dem leader put on the table of discussion the possibility that unwanted babies should be killed or left to die AFTER birth ! think about it ! this was actually a topic of discussion brought up by a dem leader ! and there was no backlash or condemnation from the left for even contemplating such a murderous sickening act of evil ! Virginia Governor Describes How Post-Birth Abortion Would Proceed
Debunked crap from years ago.

Next.
typical ...evil always flees to the shadows when the truth exposes them .
Did you even look at the date on the crap you posted?
soo because it was said months ago and theres a video of him saying it it means he didnt say it ? lol ! lunacy .

Wanting to preserve the life of a fully formed and healthy born child is an appeal to emotion?
Fine,

You may perhaps gather a video that fits your agenda, just like others can gather videos to fit their agenda.

the point is it was an actual statement put on the table from a democrat killer of the unborn ...

Well, Northam definitely said it. That's in no way debunked. Yes, he mentioned severe deformities as an example of such third trimester abortions (not as a limitation), but the words were most definitely his. And he therefore owns the horrifying imagery and interpretations that naturally flow from his choice of words in that interview.

That said, the interview in question was well over two years ago, and there have been no shortage of stories and debates about it since then, so I guess I'm not seeing what about it warrants a whole new thread. Did something happen recently in VA or elsewhere (or maybe closer to home) on this subject?

Last edited:
Fine,

the point is it was an actual statement put on the table from a democrat killer of the unborn ...
Sure, One Great example, t or f.
Point is, is abortion illegal at a certain stage or NOT?

Just say yes, Abortion is illegal (at this point) but I understand that without Planned Parenthood, there would be Hundreds of Thousands of more ILLEGAL abortions.

You clowns continually show pictures of full term babies being aborted, and that is sad. No reasonable R or D supports that, but the fact is, the R women, D women, and those not political will STILL have these Illegal Abortions.

Fine,

Just say yes, Abortion is illegal (at this point) but I understand that without Planned Parenthood, there would be Hundreds of Thousands of more ILLEGAL abortions.

You clowns continually show pictures of full term babies being aborted, and that is sad. No reasonable R or D supports that, but the fact is, the R women, D women, and those not political will STILL have these Illegal Abortions.
No reasonable R or D supports that.

You're either lying out your ass or ignorant as fuck.

The Ds want post-birth abortions....Both Barry Obolshevik and VA Governor Ralph Northam have been openly supportive of this sick shit.

Fine,

No reasonable R or D supports that.

You're either lying out your ass or ignorant as fuck.

The Ds want post-birth abortions....Both Barry Obolshevik and VA Governor Ralph Northam have been openly supportive of this sick shit.
Link.
not true
Fake News.
etc

Forum List

Back