One of Obama's First LIE.."he's black".. Reality check...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report.
By Lynn Sweet on June 20, 2008 6:07 PM | 24 Comments
At a fund-raiser in Jacksonville, Fl., presumptive Democratic nominee Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) said he expects Republicans to inject race into the campaign. Pool report from John Broder, New York Times:

Obama “The choice is clear. Most of all we can choose between hope and fear. It is going to be very difficult for Republicans to run on their stewardship of the economy or their outstanding foreign policy. We know what kind of campaign they’re going to run. They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

A) The LIE. Obama is not black as Morgan Freeman said:
that people “conveniently forget that Barack had a mama, and she was white — very white American, Kansas, middle of America There was no argument about who he is or what he is. America’s first black president hasn’t arisen yet. He’s not America’s first black president — he’s America’s first mixed-race president.”Barack Obama is not a Real Black President

So why would Obama be dishonest about being black?

B) Another LIE.. "They're going to to try to make you afraid of me because I'm black"
Throughout ANY political campaign by ANY one Democrat or GOP was there every a race card used at least from the 90s on?
After all many blacks thought Clinton the first "black" president!

Will ANY ONE prove the statement by Obama that in any campaign against Obama by the GOP was there EVER a mention that "He's black"?
Obviously ANYONE stupid enough to make any outright statement like "he's black" would NOT be a candidate much last if he was!
Do you people HONESTLY think ANY biased MSM would NOT loudly and frequently remind people of any dumb GOP candidate that would use that tactic?

Do you think the NAACP would STAND for one minute any GOP that made that "he's black" statement?

So we have a reality check.

The VERY tactic Obama was accusing GOP of using in this 2007 speech WAS THE CONTEXT of HIS SPEECH! FEAR!
Obama's been using FEAR as his tool in all his campaigns.
FEAR that if you don't vote for him.. YOU are racist! After all "he's black" so what other reason would you not vote for Obama unless you are a racist!

"PEER PRESSURE"
Iowans fearful the MSM would call them "racists" "unsophisticated" literally had to stand for Obama in caucuses.

Democratic caucus participants (though not Republicans, whose caucuses vote by secret ballot) must publicly state their opinion and vote,
leading to natural problems such as peer pressure from neighbors and embarrassment over who his or her preferred candidate might be.
Iowa caucuses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Barack Obama with (38% of the vote) won Iowa primary -John Edwards second at (30%).

ALL because Iowans were told by Obama "GOP will make you afraid because I'm black"!
All because Obama told them if you don't vote for me you are a racist.

Is that a divisive individual or what? Running a FEAR campaign since 2007 and right up to today, Obama has been the FEAR mongering candidate !

If those of you that voted for Obama the first time REALLY admitted the truth that is you didn't know enough about him to vote for him as an experienced and competent executive you would have hired but you did know you are not a racist.
So if there were NO other reasons to vote for him. You know you didn't hold his race against him i.e. a racist.
The ONLY reason you voted for him was the appearance factor.
That is if you didn't vote and people would ask you'd have to defend your vote only on race.
Everyone agreed he was the least qualified. So the only reason to vote was NOT to appear to be a racist.

Those of you that voted for him the first time but not the 2nd time had a basis to judge his incompetency!
In the popular vote, Barack Obama received 69,498,516 votes in the 2008 presidential election (52.93%).
In 2012 Obama received 65,899,660 (51%);
3,598,856 LESS votes in 2012 to me means people didn't vote for RACE in 2012 but because now Obama's lack of experience was history!
Now hopefully after he changes the constitution and runs for the 3rd time more people will be totally ready for a "CHANGE"!

You're the one that's constantly focusing on his race. Isn't that what's called 'projection'? You doth protest too much. :cool:

You're the one that's constantly focusing on his race. Isn't that what's called 'projection'? You doth protest too much. :cool:

I am protesting idiots like YOU who obviously NEVER knew anything OTHER then what he told you "he's black"!
You obviously never knew these things about Obama ... except YOU did know you didn't want to be a "racist" by not voting for him which in your pea brain low-information, MSM feed knowledge base was the ONLY reason to vote for him!

Obama admitted to felony use of marijuana and cocaine use in his book "Dreams from My Father" perfect citizen/father...
First up, this passage from Dreams from My Father:
I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though—Mickey, my potentional intiator had been just a little too eager for me to go through with that.

“Blow,” in case you weren’t aware by now is another word for Cocaine, and “smack” would be heroine. So Obama snorted cocaine when he could afford it but turned down heroin because he didn’t like his potential dealer. Obama has made no secret of his past cocaine use, even liberal news outlets like the New York Times and the Washington Post have written about it.
The President would have been in Hawaii during his high school years, and in the state of Hawaii cocaine possession of any amount is a felony.
Poor Richard's News - President Obama admitted to felony marijuana and cocaine use in Dreams from My Father

Obama said in his own words... his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."

HE told us HE HAD to lie to get his way.. HE USED "TRICKS", "TACTICS" to get people to like him!
Obama told us but YOU weren't paying attention as low-information voters tend to only be able to absorb in 30 second sound bites!
1) says "I'd like higher gas prices.."
2) said:“Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.
3) said: So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
4)Told Brazil.."we'll be your best [oil] customer".
5) said "I favor single payer insurance".. meaning 1,400 insurance companies stop: paying $100 billion in Fed/state/local taxes as well as LOCAL property taxes.
400,000 employees let go collecting $6 billion in unemployment checks!

So the ONLY reason you had to vote for Obama is EITHER YOU LIKE the above statements and agree OR you didn't know and voted for Obama because since you
knew nothing about him other then he was black, to not vote would be racist!

I am always amazed at supposedly "smart" Obama voters who NEVER read this passage from Obama's book "Dreams of My Father"

People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."

Don't you supposedly intelligent Obama voters for one second realize how much Obama takes you for FOOLS???
He satisfies you!
And you don't seem to get it that Obama uses these "tactics" and Tricks... to make you "satisfied"... NOT the principles involved but you
are like the Bible thumping new christian who believes EVERY SINGLE word!
YOU don't care if he is "tricking" you!
YOU believe because to do otherwise i.e. look at the FACTS.. More people out of work, on welfare,getting foodstamps, and every day new power consolidation to Obama's regime.. and you ignore these facts because YOU Believe in the Messiah!

I am always amazed at supposedly "smart" Obama voters who NEVER read this passage from Obama's book "Dreams of My Father"

angry all the time."

Don't you supposedly intelligent Obama voters for one second realize how much Obama takes you for FOOLS???
He satisfies you!
And you don't seem to get it that Obama uses these "tactics" and Tricks... to make you "satisfied"... NOT the principles involved but you
are like the Bible thumping new christian who believes EVERY SINGLE word!
YOU don't care if he is "tricking" you!
YOU believe because to do otherwise i.e. look at the FACTS.. More people out of work, on welfare,getting foodstamps, and every day new power consolidation to Obama's regime.. and you ignore these facts because YOU Believe in the Messiah!

Obama stated a fact

He never could have been elected if he came off as an angry ghetto black.

Welcome to America healthmyths

How about this:

After not having voted for a major party candidate in more than thirty years, after eight years of Junebug Bush it was clear to me by 2005 that in 2008 I was voting for the Democrat even if the DP candidate announced he was the literal Devil.

In other words I joined the 10% to 20% of all voters in 2008 who voted for the Democrat because that was the strongest vote against the party of Junebug Bush.

How about this:

After not having voted for a major party candidate in more than thirty years, after eight years of Junebug Bush it was clear to me by 2005 that in 2008 I was voting for the Democrat even if the DP candidate announced he was the literal Devil.

In other words I joined the 10% to 20% of all voters in 2008 who voted for the Democrat because that was the strongest vote against the party of Junebug Bush.

So you considered these statements MADE by Obama more acceptable and obviously you were totally ABSENT from the world from 2001 to 2008!
Obviously because YOU have NO recollection of these statements MUCH LESS THESE EVENTS!!!

Bush GAVE MORE to charities as a % of income.
Bush PAID more as a % in taxes.
Bush NEVER NEVER accused the military of methodically and constantly "air-raiding villages and killing citizens" as Obama did.
Bush NEVER advocated as Obama who said:
1) "I'd like higher gas prices.."
2) “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.
3) : So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
4)To Brazil.."we'll be your best [oil] customer".
5) "I favor single payer insurance".. meaning 1,400 insurance companies stop: paying $100 billion in Fed/state/local taxes as well as LOCAL property taxes.
400,000 employees let go collecting $6 billion in unemployment checks!

PLUS Obama as all other Presidents NEVER FACED what Bush faced in his 8 years... AND I'D like ANY of you to refute these cataclysmic events!

1) Dot.com bust cost $5 trillion in lost market value.. this means every year for 30 years now starting in 2000 the federal revenue is over $66 billion written off against taxes owed.
How many people LOST jobs due to the bust??
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $5 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies. More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 -
and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
The dot-com bubble: How to lose $5 trillion ? Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

2) Did YOU forget that 9/11 occurred and it cost $2 trillion over the next 30 years again $33 billion will NOT BE PAiD.. was that Bush's fault?
Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York!!
Year 2001: September 11 Terrorist Attacks
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade. After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never to be the same again. It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone.
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
The Top 10 Financial Events of the Decade

3) $1 trillion in written off losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history!
The worst Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. Andrew slammed into South Florida in 1992 as a Category 5. It caused 40 deaths and $30 billion in property damage. More than 250,000 people were left homeless and 82,000 businesses were destroyed or damaged.
Hurricane Katrina ALONE! Year 2005: Hurricanes Katrina and Rita
On August 25, 2005, Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast of the U.S. as a strong Category 3 or low Category 4 storm. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.

Hurricane Rita quickly followed Katrina only to make matters worse. Between the two, more than $200 billion in damage was done. 400,000 jobs were lost and 275,000 homes were destroyed. Many of the jobs and homes were never to be recovered. Hundreds of thousands of people were displaced and over 1,000 were killed and more are missing. The effect on oil and gasoline prices was long-lasting.

400,000 jobs due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita
145,000 jobs in NYC alone due to 9/11
300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts.

Almost 1 million jobs alone from those 3 events

4) Economic terrorist attack 9/18/2008 or how the world almost came to the end at 2pm on 9/18/2008.
How close to entire collapse the ENTIRE world's economy was on 9/18/2008 when an economic terrorist attack occurred..

On Thursday (Sept 18), at 11am the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury ...estimation is that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed. It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it."
Zero Hedge: How The World Almost Came To An End At 2PM On September 18

Again all this happened and at the same time the MSM was bashing the President DAILY!

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

How can one ignore the FACT that $8 trillion in losses are being written off against tax payments?
How can one ignore that near 1 million jobs were lost DUE to those events?
How can one ignore THAT the results of these events have never been widely share because the biased MSM totally bashes Bush FACTS?
-------------------
When Bush started 131,785,000 people employed.
At the end of 2008 136,790,000 people employed or

5,000,000 more employed then when he took office.

When Bush took office in 2001 GDP was $12.355,271,000,000
when Bush left office in 2008 GDP was $14,359,490,000,000
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A 16% increase in GDP or $2 TRILLION.

ALL of the above GAINS in GDP and people employed IN SPITE of the 4 major world changing events AND the BASHING by the BIASED MSM!

But of COURSE being a totally UNINFORMED low information voter you being the fool you were really naively believed everything Obama said!

Must be very very painful going through life so totally uninformed about the world.
Honestly how do you even count... do you take your shoes off if it gets over 10??? Wait a minute I bet you don't wear shoes!

Well apparently you didnt see his voters citing that him being black was a huge reason to vote for him, oh and everytime someone opposes his policies, you people say it's because he's black, even though we opposed those policies under clinton as well......

How about this:

Also tell me if you are REALLY HAPPY with Obama when:

Bush started at the end of 2000 with 130,527,000 people working in the USA!
Bush ended at the end of 2008 with 135,321,000
Bush had a total employment of 4,794,000 !

In spite of of the following causes of nearly 900,000 job losses.
400,000 jobs due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita
145,000 jobs in NYC alone due to 9/11
300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts.
845,000 total jobs LOST due to the above events!

Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

BUT OBAMA!!!!

Obama started 2009 with 135,321,000 people employed and
Obama had at the end of Mar 2013 134,485,000

A loss of 836,000 jobs fewer then Bush left him!

And WHAT world shaking events has Obama had to deal with, i.e. dot.com/9/11/hurricanes????

Sorry, but you can't accuse someone of projection if you're already projecting.

Obama is using dirty tactics that you shit-for-brains Obamazombies love. Funny, they're very similar to the tactics used by somebody I'm sure you hate: Articles: Alinsky and McCarthy: Brothers under the Skin

If those of you that voted for Obama the first time REALLY admitted the truth that is you didn't know enough about him to vote for him as an experienced and competent executive you would have hired but you did know you are not a racist.
So if there were NO other reasons to vote for him. You know you didn't hold his race against him i.e. a racist.
That is if you didn't vote and people would ask you'd have to defend your vote only on race.
Everyone agreed he was the least qualified. So the only reason to vote was NOT to appear to be a racist.

Those of you that voted for him the first time but not the 2nd time had a basis to judge his incompetency!
In the popular vote, Barack Obama received 69,498,516 votes in the 2008 presidential election (52.93%).
3,598,856 LESS votes in 2012 to me means people didn't vote for RACE in 2012 but because now Obama's lack of experience was history!
Now hopefully after he changes the constitution and runs for the 3rd time more people will be totally ready for a "CHANGE"!

Ah...the Race Card Card again.

Well apparently you didnt see his voters citing that him being black was a huge reason to vote for him, oh and everytime someone opposes his policies, you people say it's because he's black, even though we opposed those policies under clinton as well......

I voted for him primarily because he was NOT the Republican. Fact.

LOL at liberals trying to bring up the race card...you guys invented it and have played if for 40 years.

LOL at liberals trying to bring up the race card...you guys invented it and have played if for 40 years.

You don't read very well, do you?

I said the Race Card Card. And you just played it again.

How about this:

[irrelevant chatter deleted]

What don't you understand about
[A]fter eight years of Junebug Bush it was clear to me by 2005 that in 2008 I was voting for the Democrat even if the DP candidate announced he was the literal Devil.
What was important to me in 2008 was America not re elect another filthy fucking war mongering neocon cocksucker. About the only candidate Democrats could have run that would have generated my usual vote for some fringe candidate was Mrs Clinton. No one who supported invading Asia is ever getting a friendly word or gesture out of me.

Another reality...

Obama is another ReagaNUT fuckface like Clinton was. That nutballs are either too stupid or dishonest to acknowledge corporations control both parties and the only difference is nutballs bow to the defense and finance corporate worlds while human potential enthusiasts take their cues from public sector unions and social services corporations.

The results on Main Street don't change.

How about this:

[irrelevant chatter deleted]

What don't you understand about
[A]fter eight years of Junebug Bush it was clear to me by 2005 that in 2008 I was voting for the Democrat even if the DP candidate announced he was the literal Devil.
What was important to me in 2008 was America not re elect another filthy fucking war mongering neocon cocksucker. About the only candidate Democrats could have run that would have generated my usual vote for some fringe candidate was Mrs Clinton. No one who supported invading Asia is ever getting a friendly word or gesture out of me.

Another reality...

Obama is another ReagaNUT fuckface like Clinton was. That nutballs are either too stupid or dishonest to acknowledge corporations control both parties and the only difference is nutballs bow to the defense and finance corporate worlds while human potential enthusiasts take their cues from public sector unions and social services corporations.

The results on Main Street don't change.

Wow, so you didnt vote for Bush, because of why again? you dont like Clinton, Reagan, Bush or Obama?

hmm...so do tell, who will you vote for? If you dont have a name, just give me a party or even a brief iedological description.

Forum List

Back