One of the 3 Democrats in Tennessee in protest is allowed to keep his seat (the only white one)

Those members will probably be voted back into the House.

However, all 3 deserved to be expelled. They violated rules. Activists aceept consequences for their actions.

Will they be voted back? That would be telling, are actual voters running things, or is it a hand full of politicians?

The bitch should have been thrown out to. They should have been prosecuted for trespassing just like everyone on J6.

I watched the proceedings. None of them were contrite. Fuck em.

But the white guys just couldn't bring themselves around to it.

But the white guys just couldn't bring themselves around to it.

You have your false narrative. Funny how you abandoned your fake principles of SIMPLE FACTS.

Why are you so hell bent on screaming RACIST?! It Is lazy as fuck.

There are plenty of black members of the Tennessee House that did not break the rules for over a hundred years.

FtH6-8xX0AIetTE

What I stated was fact. Three people protested. Two black men and one white woman. The two black men were booted but the white woman was not.

Now I have to say I am somewhat surprised that they didn't want to take it out on a woman doing a mans job but I guess there has been a small amount of progress in Tennessee.
Those are 'facts' the same way that Tucker Carlson reported the 'facts' of Jan 6th.

How you curate those facts matters a fuck ton.

I don’t think you’ll have to worry, I think this was a one off. I’ve claimed for a long time that the repubs don’t have the balls to play the same game the dems do. The left could retaliate if they wanted to, and I think the Republican congressmen would just sit there and take it.
Except that is not evidenced by anything in politics for at least the last 12 years.

You are living a pipe dream here, this is not how politics have worked for over a decade.

Except that is not evidenced by anything in politics for at least the last 12 years.

You are living a pipe dream here, this is not how politics have worked for over a decade.
Except if you look at just the last 7 years, you’ll see that the dems have been in constant attack mode, and the repubs just sit in their hands. Remember all that talk of impeaching Biden…well the repubs have the house..and where are they? Still sitting on their hands.

Well this helps explain a lot here.

While the expulsion of Jones and his colleague, Justin J. Pearson, riveted the nation’s attention, a curious and related event in the Legislature’s other branch, the Tennessee Senate, passed nearly unnoticed.

On Feb. 3, 2023, two state senators issued a formal proclamation commemorating April 2023 as Confederate History Month and encouraging “all Tennesseans to increase their knowledge of this momentous era in the history of this State.”

White Tennessee lawmakers speak out for insurrection in honoring Confederate history

Tennessee politicians still clamoring for the days of the COnfederacy.

Well this helps explain a lot here.

While the expulsion of Jones and his colleague, Justin J. Pearson, riveted the nation’s attention, a curious and related event in the Legislature’s other branch, the Tennessee Senate, passed nearly unnoticed.

On Feb. 3, 2023, two state senators issued a formal proclamation commemorating April 2023 as Confederate History Month and encouraging “all Tennesseans to increase their knowledge of this momentous era in the history of this State.”

White Tennessee lawmakers speak out for insurrection in honoring Confederate history

Tennessee politicians still clamoring for the days of the COnfederacy.
They ain't the only ones..for many MAGA--that IS America made great...again~

Forum List

Back