One of the lefts favorite countries is reaping the reward of leftist policy and political correctnes

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

The most important part of the video is how the government and the press try to suppress the facts.

This is the result of ignoring immigration problems until it's so out of control you don't know how to fix it.
Americas future? Possibly

The most important part of the video is how the government and the press try to suppress the facts.

This is the result of ignoring immigration problems until it's so out of control you don't know how to fix it.

Hopefully the Sweden Democrats will at least stop the censorship when they take over.

The country next door is reaping the rewards of living next to a country which has a huge demand for illicit drugs.

The thread premise fails as two of the right’s most favorite fallacies: strawman and false comparison.

is this a red herring fallacy?....

Google Image Result for https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2017/05/28/08/39/isolated-2350400__340.png

No, not America’s future.

Sweden lacks a strategy for immigration. No solid government to stake out a roadmap.

The press isn’t a problem. Everyone knows that there are problems. The problem is indecision, but with election within a month we might get some changes. Hopefully.

The thread premise fails as two of the right’s most favorite fallacies: strawman and false comparison.

is this a red herring fallacy?....

Google Image Result for https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2017/05/28/08/39/isolated-2350400__340.png

thats it....

Sweden lacks a strategy for immigration. No solid government to stake out a roadmap.

The press isn’t a problem. Everyone knows that there are problems. The problem is indecision, but with election within a month we might get some changes. Hopefully.

what would you like to see happen Erik?....

I know you didn't ask me but I'll answer regardless.

1. Temporary freeze of all new immigration, including new visas and the like. A freeze left in place until the new framework is decided upon.

2. National ID cards for all Americans. This card could be used for everything from voting & worker eligibility to plane boarding or gun purchases as well as a host of other things. With the cards of course tied to a database with up to date criminal & legal status.

3. SEVERE penalties for hiring anyone without the card.

4. Limit worker visas or green cards to companies or employers that demonstrate a real need for foreign workers.

5. End chain migration and make EVERYONE go through the same application process except for minor children coming with parents.

6. Require immigrants to demonstrate the ability to support themselves. ie, a waiting job or citizen host.

7. BUILD THE WALL

I know you didn't ask me but I'll answer regardless.

1. Temporary freeze of all new immigration, including new visas and the like. A freeze left in place until the new framework is decided upon.

2. National ID cards for all Americans. This card could be used for everything from voting & worker eligibility to plane boarding or gun purchases as well as a host of other things. With the cards of course tied to a database with up to date criminal & legal status.

3. SEVERE penalties for hiring anyone without the card.

4. Limit worker visas or green cards to companies or employers that demonstrate a real need for foreign workers.

5. End chain migration and make EVERYONE go through the same application process except for minor children coming with parents.

6. Require immigrants to demonstrate the ability to support themselves. ie, a waiting job or citizen host.

7. BUILD THE WALL

i thought we was talking about Sweden?....Erik's location says he lives there thats why i asked him....

The best way to ensure that immigration happens smoothly and without disruption is to welcome immigrants into the community.

Assholes.

The best way to ensure that immigration happens smoothly and without disruption is to welcome immigrants into the community.

Assholes.
i lived in a neighborhood for years that was heavily illegal immigrant and mostly hispanic.....it dont work that way....

Assholes.
i lived in a neighborhood for years that was heavily illegal immigrant and mostly hispanic.....it dont work that way....

Your weird personal anecdote is meaningless.

This nation is great because it has welcomed immigrants. Period. End of story. It's been a struggle because morons always resist the assimilation. Diversity wins in the end in the nation. It's a fact.

Assholes.

This nation is great because it has welcomed immigrants. Period. End of story. It's been a struggle because morons always resist the assimilation. Diversity wins in the end in the nation. It's a fact.
its called experience LL....try it sometimes....there are lots of illegals who dont give a shit how nice you are,they are like a lot of other people....out to get what they can for number one....be nice to some of them and they will still fuck you over first chance they get...yea i know your little party told you they are all sweethearts....

Assholes.

its called experience LL....try it sometimes....there are lots of illegals who dont give a shit how nice you are,they are like a lot of other people....out to get what they can for number one....be nice to some of them and they will still fuck you over first chance they get...yea i know your little party told you they are all sweethearts....

Nope. You've got it backwards. Think on it some more. You'll work.it out. Or you won't. Doesn't matter.

Assholes.

Nope. You've got it backwards. Think on it some more. You'll work.it out. Or you won't. Doesn't matter.
as some one who lived in the same neighborhood with many of them for 30+ years and unlike many here,actually talked to them,no i dont have it backwards,many illegals who are here because they want to be here,dont like the other illegals who are here to get what they can get and fuck everything else, because they give them a bad name for the way they conduct themselves.....whats your experience LL?....read a few articles did you?....

Forum List

Back