One of the lefts favorite countries is reaping the reward of leftist policy and political correctnes

The most important part of the video is how the government and the press try to suppress the facts.

This is the result of ignoring immigration problems until it's so out of control you don't know how to fix it.
Americas future? Possibly

No, not America’s future.

Sweden lacks a strategy for immigration. No solid government to stake out a roadmap.

The press isn’t a problem. Everyone knows that there are problems. The problem is indecision, but with election within a month we might get some changes. Hopefully.

what would you like to see happen Erik?....

I think we quickly need to assess what fugitives are in real need for help. Those need not go through an overstrained, non working, system of integration. They need housing and care. We should help them with intent of returning. (Let’s face it - no one really goes here of free choice). Few of them might never be able to return, for them a less strained and more thorough integration program would come next.
Everyone should be put to work. For their own sake too. People need to work in order to feel useful.

Other form of immigration would most likely drop, as I said, this isn’t the number one place to go. But in order to immigrate you should be contributing from day one.

Some of this has happened, a few things remain (permanent resident permits).

For those that are here now, well, it’s going to cost and there are a few painful years ahead before we are on top of it. Law needs to be enforced strictly, we can’t have double standards (goes both ways) and exceptions based on background.

Half of the Muslims I have encountered have a seething hatred for White people. If you talk with them, they calm down a little, but I would not trust them for a second. Is it partly genetic that they hate Whitey? The thing is who cares, illegal invaders should be immediately shipped back to the shitholes they made for themselves in their homelands.

The best way to ensure that immigration happens smoothly and without disruption is to welcome immigrants into the community.

Assholes.
i lived in a neighborhood for years that was heavily illegal immigrant and mostly hispanic.....it dont work that way....

Your weird personal anecdote is meaningless.

This nation is great because it has welcomed immigrants. Period. End of story. It's been a struggle because morons always resist the assimilation. Diversity wins in the end in the nation. It's a fact.
its called experience LL....try it sometimes....there are lots of illegals who dont give a shit how nice you are,they are like a lot of other people....out to get what they can for number one....be nice to some of them and they will still fuck you over first chance they get...yea i know your little party told you they are all sweethearts....

Nope. You've got it backwards. Think on it some more. You'll work.it out. Or you won't. Doesn't matter.
as some one who lived in the same neighborhood with many of them for 30+ years and unlike many here,actually talked to them,no i dont have it backwards,many illegals who are here because they want to be here,dont like the other illegals who are here to get what they can get and fuck everything else, because they give them a bad name for the way they conduct themselves.....whats your experience LL?....read a few articles did you?....

Look at you! You ooze stereotypes.

The best way to ensure that immigration happens smoothly and without disruption is to welcome immigrants into the community.

Assholes.
i lived in a neighborhood for years that was heavily illegal immigrant and mostly hispanic.....it dont work that way....

This nation is great because it has welcomed immigrants. Period. End of story. It's been a struggle because morons always resist the assimilation. Diversity wins in the end in the nation. It's a fact.
Perhaps in the case of European immigrants. Ignorant peasants from third world countries have never done a thing for America

its called experience LL....try it sometimes....there are lots of illegals who dont give a shit how nice you are,they are like a lot of other people....out to get what they can for number one....be nice to some of them and they will still fuck you over first chance they get...yea i know your little party told you they are all sweethearts....

Nope. You've got it backwards. Think on it some more. You'll work.it out. Or you won't. Doesn't matter.
as some one who lived in the same neighborhood with many of them for 30+ years and unlike many here,actually talked to them,no i dont have it backwards,many illegals who are here because they want to be here,dont like the other illegals who are here to get what they can get and fuck everything else, because they give them a bad name for the way they conduct themselves.....whats your experience LL?....read a few articles did you?....

stereotyping?.... LL many illegals will respond in kind to being treated nicely....but many can give a rats ass about how nice you are,those ones are here to get and take what they can,yea i know you were told everyone of them are nice people and want to become Americans....

stereotyping?.... LL many illegals will respond in kind to being treated nicely....but many can give a rats ass about how nice you are,those ones are here to get and take what they can,yea i know you were told everyone of them are nice people and want to become Americans....

Yes. One stereotype after another. One weird generalization after another. And I'm not talking about being "nice".

When this nation is at its best, it invites immigrants and makes certain that the laws which protect citizens extend to them. That's what makes us different.

Half of the Muslims I have encountered have a seething hatred for White people. If you talk with them, they calm down a little, but I would not trust them for a second. Is it partly genetic that they hate Whitey? The thing is who cares, illegal invaders should be immediately shipped back to the shitholes they made for themselves in their homelands.
All of the Muslims you have encountered were ones shown to you on Fox News.

The most important part of the video is how the government and the press try to suppress the facts.

This is the result of ignoring immigration problems until it's so out of control you don't know how to fix it.

Sweden lacks a strategy for immigration. No solid government to stake out a roadmap.

The press isn’t a problem. Everyone knows that there are problems. The problem is indecision, but with election within a month we might get some changes. Hopefully.

I know you didn't ask me but I'll answer regardless.

1. Temporary freeze of all new immigration, including new visas and the like. A freeze left in place until the new framework is decided upon.

2. National ID cards for all Americans. This card could be used for everything from voting & worker eligibility to plane boarding or gun purchases as well as a host of other things. With the cards of course tied to a database with up to date criminal & legal status.

3. SEVERE penalties for hiring anyone without the card.

4. Limit worker visas or green cards to companies or employers that demonstrate a real need for foreign workers.

5. End chain migration and make EVERYONE go through the same application process except for minor children coming with parents.

6. Require immigrants to demonstrate the ability to support themselves. ie, a waiting job or citizen host.

7. BUILD THE WALL

6 is already in place.

Yes. One stereotype after another. One weird generalization after another. And I'm not talking about being "nice".

When this nation is at its best, it invites immigrants and makes certain that the laws which protect citizens extend to them. That's what makes us different.
One weird generalization after another
and all true....something you just cant or wont accept because of the false generalizations you have been fed no doubt by that party you blindly follow....
When this nation is at its best, it invites immigrants and makes certain that the laws which protect citizens extend to them.
dont matter.....not all of todays immigrants are going to be the way you want them to be...because of the shit they have been fed.....another thing you cant seem to grasp....

I know you didn't ask me but I'll answer regardless.

1. Temporary freeze of all new immigration, including new visas and the like. A freeze left in place until the new framework is decided upon.

2. National ID cards for all Americans. This card could be used for everything from voting & worker eligibility to plane boarding or gun purchases as well as a host of other things. With the cards of course tied to a database with up to date criminal & legal status.

3. SEVERE penalties for hiring anyone without the card.

4. Limit worker visas or green cards to companies or employers that demonstrate a real need for foreign workers.

5. End chain migration and make EVERYONE go through the same application process except for minor children coming with parents.

6. Require immigrants to demonstrate the ability to support themselves. ie, a waiting job or citizen host.

7. BUILD THE WALL

6 is already in place.

it might be in place but if you sneak over you dont have to demonstrate none of that....

Forum List

Back