🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of the many examples of R-W hypocrisy....

Doesnt' answer the question.

Care to try again?

There is no question that the electoral vote is the technical deciding factor. The fact that only 2 presidents since the 1800s won the electoral college, but not the popular vote, proves it is just a glitch.

and you're fine and dandy with the possibility of 14-16 states determining the presidency?

Because that is all it would take for the popular vote alone.

Only 2 of the last 22 presidents won the election without winning the popular vote. Those two presidents were also the least qualified, and had close to the lowest IQs of all the presidents.

But they did win the Electoral?

Right?

it was the decision of the majority of states to put them in the WH?

You're obviously one of those that would prefer 14-16 states decide the presidency, based on population.

With the electoral college, a vote in Wyoming is worth almost 4 times what a vote in California is. Whining because some states have a larger population, doesn't make it right to give the lower population states more voting power.

Got to laugh every time I see that excuse.

how many EV does Ca have, (55),how many does Wy (3), have?
(18-1 advantage)

If it were I EV, or even 2, per state, you might have a point.

it isn't, you don't.

There is no question that the electoral vote is the technical deciding factor. The fact that only 2 presidents since the 1800s won the electoral college, but not the popular vote, proves it is just a glitch.

and you're fine and dandy with the possibility of 14-16 states determining the presidency?

Only 2 of the last 22 presidents won the election without winning the popular vote. Those two presidents were also the least qualified, and had close to the lowest IQs of all the presidents.

Right?

You're obviously one of those that would prefer 14-16 states decide the presidency, based on population.

With the electoral college, a vote in Wyoming is worth almost 4 times what a vote in California is. Whining because some states have a larger population, doesn't make it right to give the lower population states more voting power.

(18-1 advantage)

it isn't, you don't.
The population of California is about 70 times that of Wy. For EC votes to be distributed equally, California should have 70 and Wy should have 1. You do the math, or get a 4th grader to help you. Do you think some citizens should have their votes devalued just because of where they live? That's what the EC does.

Right?

(18-1 advantage)

it isn't, you don't.
The population of California is about 70 times that of Wy. For EC votes to be distributed equally, California should have 70 and Wy should have 1. You do the math, or get a 4th grader to help you. Do you think some citizens should have their votes devalued just because of where they live? That's what the EC does.

and again, your math gives the most populous states to rule the country.

Why bother with a vote at all, just assign someone from one of the most populous states to be president for 4 years.

the top 14 can take turns picking one.

Right?

(18-1 advantage)

it isn't, you don't.

Why bother with a vote at all, just assign someone from one of the most populous states to be president for 4 years.

Got it. You think people in states with higher population should have their votes devalued. Instead of 1 person - 1 vote, you want voters in some states to be limited to 1/4 of a vote. Typical RWNJ.

Right?

(18-1 advantage)

it isn't, you don't.

Got it. You think people in states with higher population should have their votes devalued. Instead of 1 person - 1 vote, you want voters in some states to be limited to 1/4 of a vote. Typical RWNJ.

LOL, what a whiner. Oh yeah, Trump sucks.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is rampant. The LWNJ's are triggered!!

dy5859e3df.gif

Mention to right wingers that Trump won election because of the outdated electoral college system.....and they quickly respond with....."LOOK at the Constitution..."

Or dare mention that stricter gun laws should be enacted to curb the butchery....and they quickly respond with........"LOOK at the Constitution."

But when one of their ilk is convicted of breaking tenets within the Constitution, like the old goat Joe Arpaio did and this bigot gets pardoned....some of them quickly respond with......"us racists stick together."

What part of the Constitution was violated...genius? The power to pardon is a power of the Chief Executive...dumb ass....

And you guys always say "stricter gun laws" and then, when your "stricter gun laws" are shown to only target law abiding people, that they won't work, and are just stupid...you start crying and whining that people showed that your laws are stupid and don't work.....and then you refuse to listen to the actual laws that do work...long prison sentences for repeat gun offenders...works every time...and you fight them tooth and nail....since you don't care about stopping criminals, you only care about punishing normal people because they own guns...guns that you are afraid of...

(18-1 advantage)

it isn't, you don't.

You call it whining. I call it math. A vote in WY is worth lots more than a vote in Ca. You think that is right?

Actually what's illustrated in the post is one of the many examples of left wing whining but if it keeps them off the streets it's fine with me.

actually...wouldn't it be better if some of these left wing, racist, haters played in the street?

(18-1 advantage)

it isn't, you don't.

You call it whining. I call it math. A vote in WY is worth lots more than a vote in Ca. You think that is right?

Yep......otherwise candidates would only campaign in California, New York and Chicago.....that is why our system is set up the way it is.....it forces the political morons to pay attention to the rest of the country.

(18-1 advantage)

it isn't, you don't.

I don't cry about rules, I also don't participate in the fake political paradigm of the United States. You're being used.

Yep......otherwise candidates would only campaign in California, New York and Chicago.....that is why our system is set up the way it is.....it forces the political morons to pay attention to the rest of the country.

Of course. Devalue the votes in areas that don't support RWNJs. Same reason for all the whining about wanting voter ID. The right can't compete if everybody's vote is counted equally.

(18-1 advantage)

it isn't, you don't.

The electoral College is part of our governments Checks and Balances. Don't like it?

"If you...... uh,....don't, .....uh um, .......like it,.... well....... uh I um,...... go out and ....um.....go and win some elections."
-Saint Barack

"elections have,.... uh,....... consequences"
-Saint Obama

The electoral College is part of our governments Checks and Balances. Don't like it?

"If you...... uh,....don't, .....uh um, .......like it,.... well....... uh I um,...... go out and ....um.....go and win some elections."
-Saint Barack

-Saint Obama

Yes, I know that is the way it is. Doesn't make it right. Doesn't mean it will stay that way forever.

(18-1 advantage)

it isn't, you don't.

nope, it's not right.

votes should be tallied per state, winner of the state gets one vote.

Majority of 50 states becomes president.

The "glitch" in the EC count is that CA is allowed TWO votes from their senators....AND WY is ALSO allowed TWO for their senators.......

Of course. Devalue the votes in areas that don't support RWNJs. Same reason for all the whining about wanting voter ID. The right can't compete if everybody's vote is counted equally.

Moron.....voter i.d.......the lie you morons need to tell to keep your voter fraud schemes alive.....

-Saint Barack

-Saint Obama

Yes, I know that is the way it is. Doesn't make it right. Doesn't mean it will stay that way forever.

You're still butthurt because the cankled c#nt lost.

:rofl:

-Saint Barack

-Saint Obama

Why not do something about it then instead of crying on an anonymous internet board.

-Saint Barack

-Saint Obama

all you need to do is get the constitution changed..

that takes 2/3 of the states, among other things.

think 2/3s of the states are willing to cut their political throats?

Forum List

Back