🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of the many examples of R-W hypocrisy....

The population of California is about 70 times that of Wy. For EC votes to be distributed equally, California should have 70 and Wy should have 1. You do the math, or get a 4th grader to help you. Do you think some citizens should have their votes devalued just because of where they live? That's what the EC does.

and again, your math gives the most populous states to rule the country.

Why bother with a vote at all, just assign someone from one of the most populous states to be president for 4 years.

the top 14 can take turns picking one.

Got it. You think people in states with higher population should have their votes devalued. Instead of 1 person - 1 vote, you want voters in some states to be limited to 1/4 of a vote. Typical RWNJ.

LOL, what a whiner. Oh yeah, Trump sucks.

You call it whining. I call it math. A vote in WY is worth lots more than a vote in Ca. You think that is right?

nope, it's not right.

votes should be tallied per state, winner of the state gets one vote.

Majority of 50 states becomes president.

Right. So 1 vote in Wyoming is equal to 70 votes in California. That sounds completely fair.

Got it. You think people in states with higher population should have their votes devalued. Instead of 1 person - 1 vote, you want voters in some states to be limited to 1/4 of a vote. Typical RWNJ.

You call it whining. I call it math. A vote in WY is worth lots more than a vote in Ca. You think that is right?

The electoral College is part of our governments Checks and Balances. Don't like it?

"If you...... uh,....don't, .....uh um, .......like it,.... well....... uh I um,...... go out and ....um.....go and win some elections."
-Saint Barack

"elections have,.... uh,....... consequences"
-Saint Obama

Yes, I know that is the way it is. Doesn't make it right. Doesn't mean it will stay that way forever.

all you need to do is get the constitution changed..

that takes 2/3 of the states, among other things.

think 2/3s of the states are willing to cut their political throats?

The LWNJ's forget that they have no power outside of a handful of states.

32 legislatures and 33 governors are GOP.

That is why they are so TRIGGERED!!!!!!

dy5859e3df.gif

Yep......otherwise candidates would only campaign in California, New York and Chicago.....that is why our system is set up the way it is.....it forces the political morons to pay attention to the rest of the country.

Of course. Devalue the votes in areas that don't support RWNJs. Same reason for all the whining about wanting voter ID. The right can't compete if everybody's vote is counted equally.

Moron.....voter i.d.......the lie you morons need to tell to keep your voter fraud schemes alive.....

Shut up goober.

Why bother with a vote at all, just assign someone from one of the most populous states to be president for 4 years.

nope, it's not right.

Right. So 1 vote in Wyoming is equal to 70 votes in California. That sounds completely fair.
So 1 vote in Wyoming is equal to 70 votes in California.

no

majority of votes in Wyoming equals one vote for president.

Majority of votes in California equals one vote for president.

That sounds completely fair.

I agree

nope, it's not right.

crying.jpg

Yep......otherwise candidates would only campaign in California, New York and Chicago.....that is why our system is set up the way it is.....it forces the political morons to pay attention to the rest of the country.

Of course. Devalue the votes in areas that don't support RWNJs. Same reason for all the whining about wanting voter ID. The right can't compete if everybody's vote is counted equally.

Moron.....voter i.d.......the lie you morons need to tell to keep your voter fraud schemes alive.....

Shut up goober.

Ah......now that is a great reply.....well thought out, well executed...full of detail and necessary links to support your point of view.........did that take you all day to come up with?

The electoral College is part of our governments Checks and Balances. Don't like it?

"If you...... uh,....don't, .....uh um, .......like it,.... well....... uh I um,...... go out and ....um.....go and win some elections."
-Saint Barack

-Saint Obama

Yes, I know that is the way it is. Doesn't make it right. Doesn't mean it will stay that way forever.

You're still butthurt because the cankled c#nt lost.

:rofl:

I'm pissed because Trump won. There is a difference, but I don't expect you to understand that.

They are counted equally; been that way for a couple of centuries now.

The real problem is that Democrats can't win the game playing by the rules, so instead of upping their game, they want the rules changed so they can win. It doesn't work like that.

If you're playing poker in Vegas, and the best you can do is small straights, you can't go to management and demand that a 6 high straight beat an ace high straight because you're not winning.

Here you go......this is what you morons think about Blacks and voter i.d......hey...did Ami Horowitz interview you for this video....dumb ass...

I always thought a pardon was a big deal, guess I was wrong, if his own county found him guilty wonder why the president got involved? looked up his behavior looks like he stepped over the line, to much punishment not enough justice. know many people think that if you broke the law you deserve what ever you get. wonder if the law breaks the law will that just validate the wrong thinking that all "cops are bad"

-Saint Barack

-Saint Obama

Why not do something about it then instead of crying on an anonymous internet board.

About all I can do at this point is bring attention to the situation. More will be done as soon as possible.

What part of the Constitution was violated...genius? The power to pardon is a power of the Chief Executive...dumb ass....

Moron.....I am NOT arguing Trump's powers to pardon.....I AM arguing the fuck head, Arpaio,defying the 4th amendment....and convicted.on that charge..... and Trump, naturally pardons him......
As I noted, racists stick together, especially when they're birthers.....LOL

I always thought a pardon was a big deal, guess I was wrong, if his own county found him guilty wonder why the president got involved? looked up his behavior looks like he stepped over the line, to much punishment not enough justice. know many people think that if you broke the law you deserve what ever you get. wonder if the law breaks the law will that just validate the wrong thinking that all "cops are bad"

No...one judge, without a jury trial found him guilty....a left wing, social justice activist judge.....that is why he was pardoned and that is why pardons were a power given to the President.....the Chief Law enforcement officer in order to act as a stop against unlawful judges....

nope, it's not right.

no

I agree

Are you really that dumb?

Got to laugh every time I see that excuse.

how many EV does Ca have, (55),how many does Wy (3), have?
(18-1 advantage)

If it were I EV, or even 2, per state, you might have a point.

it isn't, you don't.
The population of California is about 70 times that of Wy. For EC votes to be distributed equally, California should have 70 and Wy should have 1. You do the math, or get a 4th grader to help you. Do you think some citizens should have their votes devalued just because of where they live? That's what the EC does.

Well if we went to a popular vote system, that would mean New York city alone would have more power than four entire states like Nebraska. Do you think that would be fair?

Well if we went to a popular vote system, that would mean New York city alone would have more power than four entire states like Nebraska. Do you think that would be fair?

Of course he does.....those states would be where they put the death camps and the work camps once the left gains absolute power.....

nope, it's not right.

no

I agree

Are you really that dumb?

Just coming down to your level.

You dont' like the electoral college.

I don't like the idea that without it, California and New York will appoint the president, because of the size of their populations.

Without the EC, there is no need to have a national vote at all.

-Saint Barack

-Saint Obama

You're still butthurt because the cankled c#nt lost.

I'm pissed because Trump won. There is a difference, but I don't expect you to understand that.

I don't give

-Saint Barack

-Saint Obama

Why not do something about it then instead of crying on an anonymous internet board.

About all I can do at this point is bring attention to the situation. More will be done as soon as possible.

MmmmmHmmmmmm
tenor.gif

Here you go......this is what you morons think about Blacks and voter i.d......hey...did Ami Horowitz interview you for this video....dumb ass...

Quit stalking me idiot.

You tell me. 1 person 1 vote.

Forum List

Back