🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of the Parties couldn’t exist if this nation became too moral, too prosperous, too accountable.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Which Party might that be...and with that said what do you think motivates said Party?

Ha! Those Mexicans you keep ranting about likely have a better grasp of the English language. To moral!? :lol:

Ha! Those Mexicans you keep ranting about likely have a better grasp of the English language. To moral!? :lol:

Is that better? Can you understand it now. Thanks...I’ve been looking for a couple new literacy bitches to follow me around...you game Mac1958

to
[too; unstressed too, tuh]
See more synonyms for to on Thesaurus.com
preposition
  1. (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from ): They came to the house.
  2. (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of; toward: from north to south.
  3. (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.

too
[too]
See more synonyms for too on Thesaurus.com
adverb
  1. in addition; also; furthermore; moreover: young, clever, and rich too.
  2. to an excessive extent or degree; beyond what is desirable, fitting, or right: too sick to travel.
  3. more, as specified, than should be: too near the fire.

two
[too]
See more synonyms for two on Thesaurus.com
noun
  1. a cardinal number, 1 plus 1.
  2. a symbol for this number, as 2 or II.
  3. a set of this many persons or things.

There.........................helped you out. All 3 forms of the word. Learn them, know them, live them.

Is that better? Can you understand it now. Thanks...I’ve been looking for a couple new literacy bitches to follow me around...you game Mac1958

Why would eye ever want two follow you around? Your hear for my amusement.

too literate

:laugh:

too literate

:laugh:

Two funny. :lol:

to
[too; unstressed too, tuh]
See more synonyms for to on Thesaurus.com
preposition
  1. (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from ): They came to the house.
  2. (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of; toward: from north to south.
  3. (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.

too
[too]
See more synonyms for too on Thesaurus.com
adverb
  1. in addition; also; furthermore; moreover: young, clever, and rich too.
  2. to an excessive extent or degree; beyond what is desirable, fitting, or right: too sick to travel.
  3. more, as specified, than should be: too near the fire.

two
[too]
See more synonyms for two on Thesaurus.com
noun
  1. a cardinal number, 1 plus 1.
  2. a symbol for this number, as 2 or II.
  3. a set of this many persons or things.

There.........................helped you out. All 3 forms of the word. Learn them, know them, live them.

Again, thanks for volunteering to be my proofreading whores...much appreciated.
Now back to the thread....Is your Party motivated to push an agenda to improve America?

My party never wins, so it is quite hard two push an agenda.

Why would eye ever want two follow you around? Your hear for my amusement.

"Your hear for my amusement."

You are. . . "You're." Here? Hear? :21:

morans.jpg

After Bill Clinton's impeachment, "traditional family values" has been in every Republican platform, right up to the 2016 election.

Any bets it will be in the 2020 platform? :lol:

If the voting public were to become "too moral, too prosperous, or too accountable" ( :lmao: ), neither party would be able to exist. Not in their current incarnations anyway...

:lmao: "too moral, too prosperous, or too accountable" :lmao: Who gets to define what that is? Can there ever be too much of those things? Seems like each of those attributes would have different meanings, quantitatively speaking...

Forum List

Back