One of the targets in the "Nothing Burger" just invoked the 5th....WHY?

Roger Stone invokes Fifth Amendment in Senate Russia probe - CNNPolitics

If this is Nothing Burger, why all the lies and why the 5th. Just what is Stone, the right hand slug to the Orange Slug, got to hide? If there is nothing there, why all the lies, why the stone walls, why the changed stories?

I hate to tell you Mister Stone, you POS, but Mueller never asks a question unless he already knows the answer. So, yes you will be indicted. Yes, he has the answers, and yes, your orange king will need to pardon you to keep you out of prison. Then he can kiss his political ass good bye.

I'd almost be willing to bet that you're one of those people who believe that if a person is innocent, they don't need a lawyer...
We're just repeating what Trump said.

Trump said it.

Where's the FUCKING evidence that Trump collaborated with the Russians to steal the 2016 election?

I've asked that question at least eight times on this forum and never got SHIT for an answer.
And I believe many times we have answered you....that you need to ask that question of Mueller. He's the one doing the investigation....not us. We are not privy to his evidence.

Lmfao..

This is killing you Lefty's.. what did you think it would be a walk in the park ?

Trump once said pleading the Fifth was for 'the mob' and now he might do it - CNNPolitics

:04:
Trump answered all of Mueller's questions...so what are you talking about?....with Corsi and others being set up for perjury by an out of control investigation crew...the 5th is ones only hope of staying out of trouble....
Trump said "pleading the fifth is only for the mob". That's what he was talking about.

If this is Nothing Burger, why all the lies and why the 5th. Just what is Stone, the right hand slug to the Orange Slug, got to hide? If there is nothing there, why all the lies, why the stone walls, why the changed stories?

I hate to tell you Mister Stone, you POS, but Mueller never asks a question unless he already knows the answer. So, yes you will be indicted. Yes, he has the answers, and yes, your orange king will need to pardon you to keep you out of prison. Then he can kiss his political ass good bye.
Typical Fake News. He did no such thing. He wasn’t even testifying.

If you take the Fifth, you are accused of having something to hide.

If you talk, they indict you for lying to the FBI.

This is a classic no-win situation.
“The mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” - Donald Trump, Iowa campaign rally, September 2016.
It’s Fake News. CNN lied.

Shocking, I know.

Actually, my friend, Stone can share the role of Brutus with Cohen.......Stone is counting on a pardon from the idiot in the WH....which would, of course, make Trump have a vivid orange bulls-eye on his fat ass for impeachment.....

So, Stone gets off and Trump gets screwed (among other future screwing of this joke of a president.

Last edited:

Ok....now we have so many options from our resident trump worshippers.

1) Fake news, he did no such thing.

2) Whataboutism with Lois Lerner

3) Pleading the 5th isn't a bad thing, it means nothing.

4) One only has a choice of pleading the 5th or else lying.

5) Mueller is the crook.

Ok....now we have so many options from our resident trump worshippers.

1) Fake news, he did no such thing.

2) Whataboutism with Lois Lerner

3) Pleading the 5th isn't a bad thing, it means nothing.

4) One only has a choice of pleading the 5th or else lying.

5) Mueller is the crook.
He wasn’t even testifying. CNN lied.

"If you talk, they indict you for lying to the FBI"...you know that happens only if you lie and they can prove it, right?
WRONG!!!!

Never talk to the FBI without 100% total immunity. They want information. They are much more likely to get it if you have nothing to hide or worry about what you remember.

“The mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” - Donald Trump, Iowa campaign rally, September 2016.

Shocking, I know.
You are such a dumbshit.
Says the Lemming who believes the BS CNN feeds him.

I'd almost be willing to bet that you're one of those people who believe that if a person is innocent, they don't need a lawyer...
We're just repeating what Trump said.

Trump said it.

WTF? Do you just enjoy typing the doofus' name? My post has nothing to do with who said what, deanie...

Shocking, I know.
You are such a dumbshit.
Says the Lemming who believes the BS CNN feeds him.
Here you go again, tard:

Forum List

Back