One of the targets in the "Nothing Burger" just invoked the 5th....WHY?

If you take the Fifth, you are accused of having something to hide.

If you talk, they indict you for lying to the FBI.

This is a classic no-win situation.

The only way to get out of that is to not break the law to start with. I love it when a plan comes together.

Shitforbrains, the Fifth was never taken.

MORON.......the arttile states, "....that he would invoke his Fifth Amendment rights in order to not testify in response to requests for documents and testimony."

Based on your retort, does that mean that you would criticize Stone if he DID plead rge 5th......Yes or fucking No???
MORON.......the arttile states, "....that he would invoke his Fifth Amendment

CNN said.

Nuff said.
I don't know why you are arguing against this. If the dude pleads the 5th, he has the right to do so, regardless of culpability. The right is there for EVERYONE and ANYONE who may be in danger of criminal prosecution (again, regardless of culpability).

Why?

BECAUSE THEY CAN BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS ON CROSS-EXAMINATION!!!

The binary mindset of a tard:

1) If Trump says it, I want to bleev it so it must be true!

2) If someone else says something, and I don't want to bleev it, it must be fake news!

Pathetic.
What's even MORE fun....if tiny trump said it before and it goes against what tiny trump says to believe now.....it is obviously fake news...even with video and all.....fake fake fake!

Lmfao..

This is killing you Lefty's.. what did you think it would be a walk in the park ?

Trump once said pleading the Fifth was for 'the mob' and now he might do it - CNNPolitics

:04:
Trump answered all of Mueller's questions...so what are you talking about?....with Corsi and others being set up for perjury by an out of control investigation crew...the 5th is ones only hope of staying out of trouble....
Trump didn't answer shit in his take home test.

His lawyers figured that they would make up the answers for him, but when they read the questions, they decided to decline answering Mueller's questions.

They decided it would be safer to just take an "I" for Incomplete.

If you believe trump answered any questions, then you are delusional.

Tell the Fat Orange Fuck to stop being a coward and come in and sit down with Mueller. But of course that won't and was never going to happen.
Your President says hi.
View attachment 232783
That's all you got, huh? Pathetic, as usual.

Trump didn't answer shit in his take home test
BS he answered the questions...he answered what was pertinent to the Russian collusion issue but nothing else...it would have been the same in person....but you know the President of the United States has a lot more to do than play witch hunt in the swamp.....I think by now people can see this whole thing is about an outsider winning...not about Russia....its over libs....
Hilarious, absolutely hilarious.

The binary mindset of a tard:

1) If Trump says it, I want to bleev it so it must be true!

2) If someone else says something, and I don't want to bleev it, it must be fake news!

Pathetic.
What's even MORE fun....if tiny trump said it before and it goes against what tiny trump says to believe now.....it is obviously fake news...even with video and all.....fake fake fake!

Wait you didn't think anyone would learn from Kenneth star?

They are ripping Mueller apart.

It's been like this for two years they are playing Muller like a puppet..

18 U.S.C. 1001
(a)Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—
(1) statement or representation; or
(2) statement or entry;
(3) shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both. If the matter relates to an offense under chapter 109A, 109B, 110, or 117, or section 1591, then the term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be not more than 8 years.

What a perfect weapon to use on witness to coerce false testimony out of them.

"We busted you lying about this date or this time (even though nobody would remember). We are going to prosecute you to the fullest extent and go for at least 8 years unless you tell us _____ (name of real target) did _____ (the crime they can't prove)."

It's been like this for two years they are playing Muller like a puppet..

Yeah...all those people who have plead guilty, been indicted, and flipped on the orange king REALLY played Mueller...huh?

18 U.S.C. 1001
(a)Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—
(1) statement or representation; or
(2) statement or entry;
(3) shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both. If the matter relates to an offense under chapter 109A, 109B, 110, or 117, or section 1591, then the term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be not more than 8 years.

What a perfect weapon to use on witness to coerce false testimony out of them.

"We busted you lying about this date or this time (even though nobody would remember). We are going to prosecute you to the fullest extent and go for at least 8 years unless you tell us _____ (name of real target) did _____ (the crime they can't prove)."
Let's throw in some waterboarding and other "enhanced interrogation" techniques. It's all good! Ask any pseudocon.

Karma is coming back to bitch slap the shit out of Trump.

Forum List

Back