One of the targets in the "Nothing Burger" just invoked the 5th....WHY?

Roger Stone invokes Fifth Amendment in Senate Russia probe - CNNPolitics

If this is Nothing Burger, why all the lies and why the 5th. Just what is Stone, the right hand slug to the Orange Slug, got to hide? If there is nothing there, why all the lies, why the stone walls, why the changed stories?

I hate to tell you Mister Stone, you POS, but Mueller never asks a question unless he already knows the answer. So, yes you will be indicted. Yes, he has the answers, and yes, your orange king will need to pardon you to keep you out of prison. Then he can kiss his political ass good bye.

I'd almost be willing to bet that you're one of those people who believe that if a person is innocent, they don't need a lawyer...
We're just repeating what Trump said.

Trump said it.

Yeah...and trump said everyone knew about the planned Moscow tower....after he denied it for....hhhmmmm.....two years. The man is the biggest Liar I have ever seen....PERIOD!

Shitforbrains, the Fifth was never taken.

MORON.......the arttile states, "....that he would invoke his Fifth Amendment rights in order to not testify in response to requests for documents and testimony."

Based on your retort, does that mean that you would criticize Stone if he DID plead rge 5th......Yes or fucking No???
MORON.......the arttile states, "....that he would invoke his Fifth Amendment

CNN said.

Nuff said.
I don't know why you are arguing against this. If the dude pleads the 5th, he has the right to do so, regardless of culpability. The right is there for EVERYONE and ANYONE who may be in danger of criminal prosecution (again, regardless of culpability).

Why?

BECAUSE THEY CAN BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS ON CROSS-EXAMINATION!!!
He never took the 5th. This entire thread is about a maybe or maybe not. It’s BS lies.

They can't convict him for lying if he doesn't lie.
---What did you have for breakfast on this day 2 years ago?

---Did you ever have a conversation with ____ (person)(I know you didn't, but I want you to lie).

---Let us have all your emails so we can further investigate. (done)(one of the emails contains a false statement by someone else but you turned over the emails to the FBI) -- 18 U.S.C. 1001 (a)(3) --makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry; (Oh, yes. They WILL pull this bullshit!!!)

I could go on, but you know good and Goddamn well this is all a corrupt Statist Government game and they are shitting all over the rights of individuals.

Lmfao..

This is killing you Lefty's.. what did you think it would be a walk in the park ?

Trump once said pleading the Fifth was for 'the mob' and now he might do it - CNNPolitics

:04:
Trump answered all of Mueller's questions...so what are you talking about?....with Corsi and others being set up for perjury by an out of control investigation crew...the 5th is ones only hope of staying out of trouble....
Trump didn't answer shit in his take home test.

His lawyers figured that they would make up the answers for him, but when they read the questions, they decided to decline answering Mueller's questions.

They decided it would be safer to just take an "I" for Incomplete.

If you believe trump answered any questions, then you are delusional.

Tell the Fat Orange Fuck to stop being a coward and come in and sit down with Mueller. But of course that won't and was never going to happen.

It will NEVER happen because he will lie before he finishes his first paragraph....the POS..

They can't convict him for lying if he doesn't lie.
---What did you have for breakfast on this day 2 years ago?

---Did you ever have a conversation with ____ (person)(I know you didn't, but I want you to lie).

---Let us have all your emails so we can further investigate. (done)(one of the emails contains a false statement by someone else but you turned over the emails to the FBI) -- 18 U.S.C. 1001 (a)(3) --makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry; (Oh, yes. They WILL pull this bullshit!!!)

I could go on, but you know good and Goddamn well this is all a corrupt Statist Government game and they are shitting all over the rights of individuals.

Do you have specific examples of charges being brought for such petty mistakes?

“The mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” - Donald Trump, Iowa campaign rally, September 2016.
It’s Fake News. CNN lied.

Shocking, I know.
You are such a dumbshit.
Says the Lemming who believes the BS CNN feeds him.
Here you go again, tard:

Stop reading CNN bullshit and join the real world.

PLEASE STOP LYING!

Smith sent a letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California stating that Stone was declining Feinstein's requests, which she released over Twitter on Tuesday.

"Mr. Stone's invocation of his Fifth Amendment privilege must be understood by all to be the assertion of a Constitutional right by an innocent citizen who denounces secrecy," the letter states.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is coming from Stone's attorney...OR IS LYING ALSO? STFU!!!!

Roger Stone invokes Fifth Amendment in Senate Russia probe - CNNPolitics

If this is Nothing Burger, why all the lies and why the 5th. Just what is Stone, the right hand slug to the Orange Slug, got to hide? If there is nothing there, why all the lies, why the stone walls, why the changed stories?

I hate to tell you Mister Stone, you POS, but Mueller never asks a question unless he already knows the answer. So, yes you will be indicted. Yes, he has the answers, and yes, your orange king will need to pardon you to keep you out of prison. Then he can kiss his political ass good bye.
Someone hasn't been paying attention...

The word is out...people have finally wised up - NO ONE IS GOING TO PLAY MUELLER'S 'PERJURY TRAP' game anymore.

MORON.......the arttile states, "....that he would invoke his Fifth Amendment rights in order to not testify in response to requests for documents and testimony."

Based on your retort, does that mean that you would criticize Stone if he DID plead rge 5th......Yes or fucking No???

He refused to submit answers or documents to the Senate committee...invoking the 5th Amendment. His attorney wrote that in a letter to Sen. Feinstein....REPUBLICANS JUST CANNOT STOP LYING!

Lmfao..

This is killing you Lefty's.. what did you think it would be a walk in the park ?

Trump once said pleading the Fifth was for 'the mob' and now he might do it - CNNPolitics

Trump answered all of Mueller's questions...so what are you talking about?....with Corsi and others being set up for perjury by an out of control investigation crew...the 5th is ones only hope of staying out of trouble....

His lawyers figured that they would make up the answers for him, but when they read the questions, they decided to decline answering Mueller's questions.

Tell the Fat Orange Fuck to stop being a coward and come in and sit down with Mueller. But of course that won't and was never going to happen.

It will NEVER happen because he will lie before he finishes his first paragraph....the POS..
He'll lie on the 1st question when they ask him his name. Uh, John Barron.

Lmfao..

You still sound very butthurt sugar.

Over two (2) years and you still are all wee weed up.

Sad really.

Forum List

Back