One of the targets in the "Nothing Burger" just invoked the 5th....WHY?

Lmfao..

This is killing you Lefty's.. what did you think it would be a walk in the park ?

Trump once said pleading the Fifth was for 'the mob' and now he might do it - CNNPolitics

:04:
Trump answered all of Mueller's questions...so what are you talking about?....with Corsi and others being set up for perjury by an out of control investigation crew...the 5th is ones only hope of staying out of trouble....
Trump didn't answer shit in his take home test.

His lawyers figured that they would make up the answers for him, but when they read the questions, they decided to decline answering Mueller's questions.

They decided it would be safer to just take an "I" for Incomplete.

If you believe trump answered any questions, then you are delusional.

Tell the Fat Orange Fuck to stop being a coward and come in and sit down with Mueller. But of course that won't and was never going to happen.

The binary mindset of a tard:

1) If Trump says it, I want to bleev it so it must be true!

2) If someone else says something, and I don't want to bleev it, it must be fake news!

Pathetic.

If you take the Fifth, you are accused of having something to hide.

If you talk, they indict you for lying to the FBI.

This is a classic no-win situation.
“The mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” - Donald Trump, Iowa campaign rally, September 2016.
It’s Fake News. CNN lied.

Shocking, I know.
You are such a dumbshit.
Says the Lemming who believes the BS CNN feeds him.
Here you go again, tard:

Shitforbrains, the Fifth was never taken.

Stop reading CNN bullshit and join the real world.

Lmfao..

This is killing you Lefty's.. what did you think it would be a walk in the park ?

Trump once said pleading the Fifth was for 'the mob' and now he might do it - CNNPolitics

:04:
Trump answered all of Mueller's questions...so what are you talking about?....with Corsi and others being set up for perjury by an out of control investigation crew...the 5th is ones only hope of staying out of trouble....
Trump didn't answer shit in his take home test.

His lawyers figured that they would make up the answers for him, but when they read the questions, they decided to decline answering Mueller's questions.

They decided it would be safer to just take an "I" for Incomplete.

If you believe trump answered any questions, then you are delusional.

Tell the Fat Orange Fuck to stop being a coward and come in and sit down with Mueller. But of course that won't and was never going to happen.
Your President says hi.
FA5DB334-0119-47CC-A70D-5751F5A99DBA.jpeg

“The mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” - Donald Trump, Iowa campaign rally, September 2016.

Shocking, I know.
You are such a dumbshit.
Here you go again, tard:

Did you read the link, dumbass?

Stone is saying he will invoke the Fifth with Congressional committees.

Which then leads us to recall:

MORON.......the arttile states, "....that he would invoke his Fifth Amendment rights in order to not testify in response to requests for documents and testimony."

Based on your retort, does that mean that you would criticize Stone if he DID plead the 5th......Yes or fucking No???

Last edited:
Trump didn't answer shit in his take home test
BS he answered the questions...he answered what was pertinent to the Russian collusion issue but nothing else...it would have been the same in person....but you know the President of the United States has a lot more to do than play witch hunt in the swamp.....I think by now people can see this whole thing is about an outsider winning...not about Russia....its over libs....

Shitforbrains, we are discussing the OP. Which is a lie.
Dude!!!!

FUCK the OP.

Do we have a right to 5th Amendment protections or not? Does the exercise of that right constitute a forfeiture of the presumption of innocence?

Trump said some STUPID SHIT about the 5th Amendment!!!! I will NOT defend him on that.

Shocking, I know.
You are such a dumbshit.
Here you go again, tard:

IF he said it, there’s a lot of gamesmanship beforehand.

Like Comey saying he would be happy to testify.

He DID NOT take the 5th, CNN LIED.

Sooooooo Fuckinggggggg Whattttttttt?

Obviously doesn't want to play the perjury trap game.

But I bet when Lois Lerner took the 5th, the moonbats around these parts threw a party.
So, you supported it with Lerner too?
Only to the extent that anyone drawing a paycheck from The State should be subject to immediate termination for doing so...You're there to obey and uphold the laws...Engaging in activities that would lead you to the furry fringes of the law, to the point where you think you need to take the 5th, should be taken as a tacit admission that you're unworthy of the trust commensurate with the position you're holding.

Dude!!!!

FUCK the OP.

Do we have a right to 5th Amendment protections or not? Does the exercise of that right constitute a forfeiture of the presumption of innocence?

Trump said some STUPID SHIT about the 5th Amendment!!!! I will NOT defend him on that.
He was in the middle of a campaign....running against the most corrupt woman in America.....

Dude!!!!

FUCK the OP.

Start your own thread if you don’t want to talk about the OP.

Nobody gives a shit about your topic.

"If you talk, they indict you for lying to the FBI"...you know that happens only if you lie and they can prove it, right?
WRONG!!!!

Never talk to the FBI without 100% total immunity. They want information. They are much more likely to get it if you have nothing to hide or worry about what you remember.
Amazing how many trumpanzees cannot conceive of telling the truth.....or how very hard they would find it to be.

"If you talk, they indict you for lying to the FBI"...you know that happens only if you lie and they can prove it, right?
WRONG!!!!

Never talk to the FBI without 100% total immunity. They want information. They are much more likely to get it if you have nothing to hide or worry about what you remember.
Amazing how many trumpanzees cannot conceive of telling the truth.....or how very hard they would find it to be.
Like you fuckheads lying that a man who never even testified has taken the 5th?

It's not about the truth. It's a fucking memory test and they WILL prosecute you for the most trivial bullshit. That law is there SOLELY to allow the FBI to have criminal leverage on EVERYONE, including the most innocent of people.

Stop being so naive. They will use it against you too.

MORON.......the arttile states, "....that he would invoke his Fifth Amendment rights in order to not testify in response to requests for documents and testimony."

Based on your retort, does that mean that you would criticize Stone if he DID plead rge 5th......Yes or fucking No???
MORON.......the arttile states, "....that he would invoke his Fifth Amendment

CNN said.

Nuff said.

Forum List

Back