One Of Trump’s Accusers Is Bringing A Train Car Full Of People To The Women’s March

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
“I think it’s a very scary time for anyone who breathes or who values our democracy.”

WASHINGTON ― When Cathy Heller, one of more than a dozen women who have accused President-elect Donald Trump of sexual harassment or assault, arrives in Washington next week to protest his inauguration, she won’t be alone.

Heller plans to travel from New York City to D.C. with an Amtrak car full of supporters. The 63-year-old made news last fall when she came forward to allege that Trump tried to kiss her without her consent about 20 years ago, at a Mother’s Day brunch at his Mar-a-Lago estate. She has reserved an entire train car to bring people to the nation’s capital for the Women’s March on Washington on Jan. 21.

She had initially planned to travel with one friend, but said the morning trains were already sold out when she tried to buy tickets in November. She asked Amtrak about extra cars and discussed reserving one, which would require her to gather more riders. She called some friends and had 43 commitments in a little over a week. They’re calling it “Cathy’s train.”

“I still have people calling and begging me for tickets, but I don’t have any,” she told The Huffington Post this week.

More: One Of Trump’s Accusers Is Bringing A Train Car Full Of People To The Women’s March

I salute you, Cathy Heller! I hope all the other Trump accusers show similar courage.

Can't wait for fake news CNN broadcast as they seek out every miscreant to ask why do you hate Trump,.......

He tried to kiss her? Really? Oh my I thought maybe he tried to stick a cigar in her pie hole, my bad. Kissing really, I guess she has never been laid. Lol, you liberals are a hoot! The scene was very romantic as I was looking into her eyes, then I totally ruined the mood by saying excuse me madam. Can I kiss you? Lol wow! No, wonder most of you liberals are queer.

Are they gonna pack em into boxcars so they can level faux Nazi allegations as part of their schtick....

“I think it’s a very scary time for anyone who breathes or who values our democracy.”

WASHINGTON ― When Cathy Heller, one of more than a dozen women who have accused President-elect Donald Trump of sexual harassment or assault, arrives in Washington next week to protest his inauguration, she won’t be alone.

Heller plans to travel from New York City to D.C. with an Amtrak car full of supporters. The 63-year-old made news last fall when she came forward to allege that Trump tried to kiss her without her consent about 20 years ago, at a Mother’s Day brunch at his Mar-a-Lago estate. She has reserved an entire train car to bring people to the nation’s capital for the Women’s March on Washington on Jan. 21.

She had initially planned to travel with one friend, but said the morning trains were already sold out when she tried to buy tickets in November. She asked Amtrak about extra cars and discussed reserving one, which would require her to gather more riders. She called some friends and had 43 commitments in a little over a week. They’re calling it “Cathy’s train.”

“I still have people calling and begging me for tickets, but I don’t have any,” she told The Huffington Post this week.

More: One Of Trump’s Accusers Is Bringing A Train Car Full Of People To The Women’s March

I salute you, Cathy Heller! I hope all the other Trump accusers show similar courage.
And there will be a bloodbath!!!!

A cattle car?

Translated:. Soros continues to promote violence.

She remembered being kissed by a handsome billionaire playboy.

It gave her a reason to live all these years.

So wait her allegation isntrump.tried to.kiss her 20 years ago?

So what is the problem? She doesn't like men kissing her? Is she a bull dyke?

LOL

In fact she won't even be there...

Heller plans to travel from New York City to D.C. with an Amtrak car full of supporters. The 63-year-old made news last fall when she came forward to allege that Trump tried to kiss her without her consent about 20 years ago at a Mother’s Day brunch at his Mar-a-Lago estate.
To which her lawyer inquired..."HOW FRIGGEN DRUNK WAS HE???

She has reserved an entire train car to bring people to the nation’s capital for the Women’s March on Washington on Jan. 21.

They deduced "an entire car would holD them"

"She had initially planned to travel with one friend, but said the morning trains were already sold out when she tried to buy tickets in November. She asked Amtrak about extra cars and discussed reserving one, which would require her to gather more riders. She called some friends and had 43 commitments in a little over a week.

WHAT ARE THE FRIENDS FOR?

They’re calling it “Cathy’s train.”

Which ironically enough is the phrase that she accuses Trump of not following through on

"I still have people calling and begging me for tickets, but I don’t have any,” she told The Huffington Post this week.

HAHAHAHAHA...begging for tickets to Trumps inauguration because he may try to kiss them...only you could make this up rosie

Just one?

They will if you tell them there will be picnic baskets allowed

Last edited:
Let's take bets on how long it takes trump to order the police to fire into the crowds.

Forum List

Back