🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of Trump's "gems" in his immigration speech...

Where in this speech did he say he would do that?

In the first few sentences of his demagoguery, Trump stated that his immigration policies would be beneficial to both US and Mexico......I am sure that the script will soon be available as it was available on trump's teleprompter.

I was talking about this -

"Now, I challenge any and all right wingers on here to explain HOW dropping off [supposedly]11 million unemployed, men, women and children on the Mexican border could ever prove beneficial to our southern neighbors"

"Now, I challenge any and all right wingers on here to explain HOW dropping off [supposedly]11 million unemployed, men, women and children on the Mexican border could ever prove beneficial to our southern neighbors"

Ask for help from some grown up in your trailer park...

Ask for help from some grown up in your trailer park...

I did, but they turned out to be a modern liberal, and quite useless.

My wife, being concerned for the safety of out TV screen, has turned the channel......so I only caught the beginning of the Trumpster speech.....so I only caught one little "gem"...

Trump stated that his proposed, kind of newish policies would benefit BOTH the U.S. and Mexico...

Now, I challenge any and all right wingers on here to explain HOW dropping off [supposedly]11 million unemployed, men, women and children on the Mexican border could ever prove beneficial to our southern neighbors.....mindful that there was loud cheering from the Trump acolytes when they heard Trump deliver that line.

(BTW, the Trump rally/speech smacked quite a bit of a religious revival with all those Trump acolytes...) LOL
Trump’s speech is further proof of his ignorance, bigotry, and stupidity – particularly given the fact that not all of the 11 undocumented immigrants in the United States are from Mexico.

There's more like 30 million illegal aliens from Mexico.

My wife, being concerned for the safety of out TV screen, has turned the channel......so I only caught the beginning of the Trumpster speech.....so I only caught one little "gem"...

Trump stated that his proposed, kind of newish policies would benefit BOTH the U.S. and Mexico...

Now, I challenge any and all right wingers on here to explain HOW dropping off [supposedly]11 million unemployed, men, women and children on the Mexican border could ever prove beneficial to our southern neighbors.....mindful that there was loud cheering from the Trump acolytes when they heard Trump deliver that line.

(BTW, the Trump rally/speech smacked quite a bit of a religious revival with all those Trump acolytes...) LOL

What kind of wussy, spineless sap of a man lets his wife change the channel while he's watching something?

Your wife is scared for the TV because of what is on? You may want to get that checked out... just say'n.

You almost gotta wonder about the sanity of the left. Obama gave away the store in a treaty that almost guarantees a country that supports terrorism to become a nuclear power and on top of that we shipped 400 million in cold cash to Iran to make sure they have the money to develop the weapons and nobody on the left seems to care. Meanwhile the low information left is frothing at the mouth over a plan that would secure America's southern border. It's gotta be insanity.

What kind of wussy, spineless sap of a man lets his wife change the channel while he's watching something?

... a smart, polite, and loving one.....But I'm using adjectives that are new to you...Sorry about that....
Go clean your guns

Forum List

Back