🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

One of Trump's "gems" in his immigration speech...

I have a couple of folks on Ignore...its been so long that the only one I can remember fore sure is Paint My House...an obviously sick individual, possibly dangerously ill.

But you are next for Ignore. I have forgotten exactly how to do it, but, when I get around to it.....you are gone....not so much because you are a Liberal/Pinhead/Bolshevik---which is obvious... I read many of those...but because you are too much of a Dumb-Ass to even contemplate. Candidly, I fear you might be a moron.

Do you work for the federal government, or somehow obtain a check from the Federal Government?
If you're like me take some time to check for posters who left the site years ago. I'm pretty sure paint my house hasn't posted in years.
LOL-LOL-LOL.

My wife, being concerned for the safety of out TV screen, has turned the channel......so I only caught the beginning of the Trumpster speech.....so I obly caught one little "gem"...

Trump stated that his proposed, kind of newish policies would benefit BOTH the U.S. and Mexico...

Now, I challenge any and all right wingers on here to explain HOW dropping off [supposedly]11 million unemployed, men, women and children on the Mexican border could ever prove beneficial to our southern neighbors.....mindful that there was loud cheering from the Trump acolytes when they heard Trump deliver that line.

(BTW, the Trump rally/speech smacked quite a bit of a religious revival with all those Trump acolytes...) LOL

If they aren't beneficial to Mexico, then why do douche bags like you keep claiming they are beneficial to us?

I have a couple of folks on Ignore...its been so long that the only one I can remember fore sure is Paint My House...an obviously sick individual, possibly dangerously ill.

But you are next for Ignore. I have forgotten exactly how to do it, but, when I get around to it.....you are gone....not so much because you are a Liberal/Pinhead/Bolshevik---which is obvious... I read many of those...but because you are too much of a Dumb-Ass to even contemplate. Candidly, I fear you might be a moron.

Do you work for the federal government, or somehow obtain a check from the Federal Government?
If you're like me take some time to check for posters who left the site years ago. I'm pretty sure paint my house hasn't posted in years.
Probably about a year.
He's too busy frothing over his genius.
--------------------------

If Paint My House has quit posting, it is obviously because he is incarcerated and the internet is unavailable...he was too ill to quit on his own---he thought he had the genius of Albert Einstein, the wit of Mark Twain, and the literary skills of William Faulkner.

I will assume he is in a mental institution.
LOL-LOL-LOL

It's been more like 6 months.

Probably about a year.
He's too busy frothing over his genius.
--------------------------

If Paint My House has quit posting, it is obviously because he is incarcerated and the internet is unavailable...he was too ill to quit on his own---he thought he had the genius of Albert Einstein, the wit of Mark Twain, and the literary skills of William Faulkner.

I will assume he is in a mental institution.
LOL-LOL-LOL
Are you this dumb in real life?
Nah! Couldn't be.

LOL-LOL-LOL

It's been more like 6 months.
LOL-LOL-LOL

My wife, being concerned for the safety of out TV screen, has turned the channel......so I only caught the beginning of the Trumpster speech.....so I only caught one little "gem"...

Trump stated that his proposed, kind of newish policies would benefit BOTH the U.S. and Mexico...

Now, I challenge any and all right wingers on here to explain HOW dropping off [supposedly]11 million unemployed, men, women and children on the Mexican border could ever prove beneficial to our southern neighbors.....mindful that there was loud cheering from the Trump acolytes when they heard Trump deliver that line.

(BTW, the Trump rally/speech smacked quite a bit of a religious revival with all those Trump acolytes...) LOL
Trump’s speech is further proof of his ignorance, bigotry, and stupidity – particularly given the fact that not all of the 11 undocumented immigrants in the United States are from Mexico.

My wife, being concerned for the safety of out TV screen, has turned the channel......so I only caught the beginning of the Trumpster speech.....so I only caught one little "gem"...

Trump’s speech is further proof of his ignorance, bigotry, and stupidity – particularly given the fact that not all of the 11 undocumented immigrants in the United States are from Mexico.
Trump's so impressive we're already down from 11 million to 11 Illegals!

Did Rachel tell you that?

Did Rachel tell you that?
Madcow?

Forum List

Back