One of trump's Mafia arrested at the border....

Criminal performing criminal acts.

Lock him up.

Cannot lock up a President
Which has exactly fuck-all to do with either the topic or my post.

Yay. Crepitus proves to be another Leftist asshole. With all due respect, you’re a waste of space.
Lol, you got caught looking like an idiot so you go for the insult.

Typical.

How so? A misunderstanding equates to looking like an idiot? Please source that. You’re the one swearing like a petulant child.

Criminal performing criminal acts.

Lock him up.

Yay. Crepitus proves to be another Leftist asshole. With all due respect, you’re a waste of space.

Typical.

How so? A misunderstanding equates to looking like an idiot? Please source that. You’re the one swearing like a petulant child.
What misunderstanding?

Typical.

What misunderstanding?

I misunderstood your post to be directed at a Trump because you blamed him for the story in the OP. You then went on a cuss filled tirade like a petulant child. Mistakes happen. Your birth is case in point. This is yet another example of why my parents, life long Democrats have left the party. It’s full of people like you.

Read the article. ... :cool:

The man was arrested for being in possession of a firearm because he had been convicted of a felony in the past. Not for detaining the illegal invaders.

fyi These same border protection groups also operated legally under the Obama administration.
What the man was arrested for is not actually my point. The main point here is that because of Trump's hateful rhetoric, a number of very hateful people are now taking the law into their own hands and pointing weapons at women and children jumping our borders.
Women. Children. All unarmed.
Why are these men masked and acting like Rambo? They are not authorized by any peace keeping force or military force. And this one particular guy is a FELON.
Great bunch.
Just like ANTifa. But hey it can somehow be linked to Trump that is all that matters.
YES! It is just like ANTIFA--they can go back under their rock, too. They cannot show their faces, neither of these extra-legal groups. Shame.
But the link to Trump is clear. You either like how he has slandered immigrants or you don't. Be honest.
Be honest? I always am. I look at what he says and understand that the immigration laws need to be fixed. If it takes demonizng those that cross illegally to get congress to act so be it. Funny thing about congress is they do less when you demonize them.

If Pelosi wasn't such a useless, immoral waste ANTifa would not exist. They would not feel so empowered.

I laugh when crazies point to Trump and blame him for something happening. I doubt that anyone would be pointing at Trump and attempting to demonize him and others if this group was giving CPR to people. I doubt that most on the left would even be giving him credit if he had organized the group that gave CPR.
If it takes demonizng those that cross illegally to get congress to act so be it.
So you have made your choice. I made the other. I am glad to give credit where it's due, even if it is to our Pres. I'm not that political that I can't do that.
I would just like to point out that this "demonizing" has not come close to getting congress to act. Far from it and it is now so controversial with guns drawn in some quarters that it will not be acted upon prior to the 2020 election, mark my words.
Well first off let's look at the fact that you consider them immigrants which tries to give them legitimacy. You do not want to actually admit that they are illegal because they are breaking the law. But of course giving them that bit of legality let's you turn a blind eye.

I agree that it will not be acted upon until after the election. The only plans democrats have in congress is to obstruct and investigate. Which they need so that their rabid base will keep the old guard in place. For the largest part of America they will see and disapprove. So Trump will have both the senate and the house to work with. Hopefully since Mueller is finished some will not feel the need to befriend the democrats as a way of hedging their bet.

Funny that almost every one in congress other then the freshman have made speeches about the need for immigration reform but now suddenly since Trump they are not only turning a blind eye but even working against any notion of reform.

No, Sunni, Jim's right on this one. Trump's attitude toward immigrants as dangerous and invaders HAS stirred up an unwelcome side of our society.
Read the article. ... :cool:

The man was arrested for being in possession of a firearm because he had been convicted of a felony in the past. Not for detaining the illegal invaders.

fyi These same border protection groups also operated legally under the Obama administration.
What the man was arrested for is not actually my point. The main point here is that because of Trump's hateful rhetoric, a number of very hateful people are now taking the law into their own hands and pointing weapons at women and children jumping our borders.
Why are these men masked and acting like Rambo? They are not authorized by any peace keeping force or military force. And this one particular guy is a FELON.
Great bunch.
Just like ANTifa. But hey it can somehow be linked to Trump that is all that matters.
YES! It is just like ANTIFA--they can go back under their rock, too. They cannot show their faces, neither of these extra-legal groups. Shame.
But the link to Trump is clear. You either like how he has slandered immigrants or you don't. Be honest.

Antifa is just another hate group that has crawled out from under their rock....BUT....Antifa is not separating children from their parents at the border.....trump Miller are....that is about as low as a human can go.

Hey....let's see how long Melania can be separated from Barron....just for fun!

Americans are seperated from their kids everyday when they go to jail JimH .

Great bunch.
Be honest? I always am. I look at what he says and understand that the immigration laws need to be fixed. If it takes demonizng those that cross illegally to get congress to act so be it. Funny thing about congress is they do less when you demonize them.

If Pelosi wasn't such a useless, immoral waste ANTifa would not exist. They would not feel so empowered.

I laugh when crazies point to Trump and blame him for something happening. I doubt that anyone would be pointing at Trump and attempting to demonize him and others if this group was giving CPR to people. I doubt that most on the left would even be giving him credit if he had organized the group that gave CPR.
If it takes demonizng those that cross illegally to get congress to act so be it.
So you have made your choice. I made the other. I am glad to give credit where it's due, even if it is to our Pres. I'm not that political that I can't do that.
I would just like to point out that this "demonizing" has not come close to getting congress to act. Far from it and it is now so controversial with guns drawn in some quarters that it will not be acted upon prior to the 2020 election, mark my words.
Well first off let's look at the fact that you consider them immigrants which tries to give them legitimacy. You do not want to actually admit that they are illegal because they are breaking the law. But of course giving them that bit of legality let's you turn a blind eye.

I agree that it will not be acted upon until after the election. The only plans democrats have in congress is to obstruct and investigate. Which they need so that their rabid base will keep the old guard in place. For the largest part of America they will see and disapprove. So Trump will have both the senate and the house to work with. Hopefully since Mueller is finished some will not feel the need to befriend the democrats as a way of hedging their bet.

Funny that almost every one in congress other then the freshman have made speeches about the need for immigration reform but now suddenly since Trump they are not only turning a blind eye but even working against any notion of reform.
Max, I used the word "immigrants" for a reason, and it wasn't to try and trick anyone. Trump has not distinguished between the legal and illegal when it comes to his dislike. The famous escalator speech that kicked off his campaign, shortly followed by his "I Donald Trump will stop all immigration of Muslims to this country ..." "Why do we have to take people from these shithole countries?" Why not people from Norway?

Right now, 86% of the people attempting to enter the US, legally or illegally, are families with children or unaccompanied minors. Trump is still yapping that all these people "invading" us are animals, are MS13, here to murder our (white) girls. Remember Kate Steinle.

So I used the term "immigrants" for a reason. To Trump and to many of the posters here, it doesn't matter.

Max, I used the word "immigrants" for a reason, and it wasn't to try and trick anyone. Trump has not distinguished between the legal and illegal when it comes to his dislike. The famous escalator speech that kicked off his campaign, shortly followed by his "I Donald Trump will stop all immigration of Muslims to this country ..." "Why do we have to take people from these shithole countries?" Why not people from Norway?

Right now, 86% of the people attempting to enter the US, legally or illegally, are families with children or unaccompanied minors. Trump is still yapping that all these people "invading" us are animals, are MS13, here to murder our (white) girls. Remember Kate Steinle.

So I used the term "immigrants" for a reason. To Trump and to many of the posters here, it doesn't matter.
I believe you are only seeing what you want to see. If you paid attention the so called Muslem ban was on areas that were not effective in vetting those attempting to get visas. The media and some crazies called it a Muslem ban while somehow forgetting to mention that there were countries that had large Muslem populations that were not on the list of countries.

There are people on this board every day that talk about them having no problem with those coming here legally. Is there perhaps one or two that don't want anyone in? Possibly. Just as you could find one or two that want to allow everyone in, no restrictions.

You talked about being honest. We'll be honest here. You partisan and hate have blinded you. You do not want to admit that there are those that break the law. You want to believe that everyone should be given warm hugs.

Forum List

Back